Eggs does not raise your cholesterol

Fact: food has little to no effect on your cholesterol levels.
Fact: a good working liver adjust your cholesterol automatically.
Fact: there have been no study showing that dietary cholesterol is linked to raised cholesterol in humans.

Just eat your fucking eggs or stay a DYEL for the rest of your life.

t. masters degree in nutrion and dieting

Attached: egg.jpg (259x194, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2950931/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats great news. i just bought 24 eggs from a local farm.

>Eggs does not raise your cholesterol
The absolute state of your grammar.

Attached: 1511328741100.jpg (625x415, 76K)

what causes your cholesterol to rise then?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (702x800, 55K)

>eggs doesnt not rasie you're cholestrol.

Bad fats, junk food.

Calling bullshit on all of this.
There is numerous evidence that:
>Fiber reduces total cholesterol
>Saturated and trans fats directly raise LDL
>Monounsaturated (some also say polyunsaturated) fats raise LDL
I could go on for a long time...If you truly are a dietitian then like me you have access to the EAL with all the proof you would need. You do have access don't you?

Yes, this seems to be the current consensus among dietitians, but there was a new paper published some time ago stating that there IS a correlation between amount of overall lipids consumed and cholesterol (both - free and LDL) blood level. So basically, you cannot stuff your fucking face with egg yolks and think nothing of it.

No, it is not. No credible dietitian or MD will tell you that eggs do not raise your cholesterol, that is fuckin insane. Stop getting nutrition advice from blogs.

Forgot to mention that if you're not an RD then stfu and stop giving people nutritional advice

Could someone explain that even if your cholesterol levels rose would it still be bad if your HDL count was bigger than HDL?

Attached: 5aed9319.jpg (480x360, 24K)

t. MD

Dietitians are so fucking lazy about their research. Fill those huge gaps in your lipids biochemistry knowledge and than form more informed opinion.

Last I checked SFA raise both LDL and HDL, MUFA lower only LDL and PUFA lower both LDL and HDL. Hence newer recommendations are to cut back on PUFA and consume more MUFA no?

eggs are not bad for you. doubt you could find 1 study showing that eggs raise your levels when eaten everyday.

im more and more feeling the whole 'egg is bad for you' bullshit is a desperate food lobby realizing you can live off eggs

Attached: DX7qJQCX0AAw540.jpg:large.jpg (900x900, 118K)

Wrong

If you want to address your cholesterol (along with cancer risk, Alzheimer's etc) then what you should do is go vegan

The human body is herbivorous

There is stronger evidence that MUFAS raise HDL, which is why they're recommended to be up to 50% of your fat intake. Likewise, there is much stronger evidence that saturated fats raise LDL than there is raising HDL.

Current recommendations to my knowledge are something like 20-35% total caloric intake as fat (AHA guidelines higher at 25-35%), with less than 10% total calories from sat. Fat (AHA less than 7%) and to make half of all fats MUFAS, fill the rest with predominantly PUFAS and add in essential FA's and limit sat. Fat.

Is that loss?

After a year of Keto my LDL went up bigtime anons,
I had to go back to carbs and now I miss my veiny arms and 31" waist.

>The human body is herbivorous
yeah, that's why you need a multivitamin
>b-but i can get all my shit from different beans!
yeah, stuff that wouldn't be achievable even 100 years ago because you wouldn't be able to gather all that in the same place naturally.
human body is omnivorous, deal with it faggot.

Attached: 1520832416422.jpg (494x433, 49K)

>yeah, that's why you need a multivitamin
B12, thats it. Also, is there something wrong with supplementing?

>yeah, stuff that wouldn't be achievable even 100 years ago because you wouldn't be able to gather all that in the same place naturally.
human body is omnivorous, deal with it faggot.

why do you care about what was achievable 100 years ago? We're not living in 1918 you brainlet. What a stupid fucking argument.

Attached: 1517034115220.png (637x631, 18K)

s-so n-nutrition?

just dont stuff yourself with 6 big macs and you'll be fine

>What a stupid fucking argument.
a boo boo faggot, nice rebuttal

>the human body is herviborous
it isn't because you wouldn't be able to gather all the shit you need to survive in ancient ages
thus the human body is omnivorous. PERIOD.

Attached: 1520755798348.gif (156x183, 1.14M)

sheeeit thats my pre workout

T. Someone told me what to think once, and I parrot it for the rest of my life

eat your eggs good goyim, estrogen is good for you moro- good goyim, keep eating your estrogen eggs

You think vegans use studies?
(Other than debunked China study)

They just watch youtube videos and netflix "documentaries" like that El diablo guy

Tell us more, friend!

eggs contain estrogen good goyim, estrogen is good for you)))))

Just noticed something
There has been no vegan thread spamming for a while. Did they all finally die

i wouldn't know
filtered that shit since day 1

Is it ok to drink them raw out of a glass?

salmonella

Attached: 546446464.jpg (418x555, 40K)

>masters degree in nutrion and dieting

It would be more sad if this was true and not just a useless lie on the Internet. Most of those who have a master's degree in nutrition can spell the damn word.

>Fact: there have been no study showing that dietary cholesterol is linked to raised cholesterol in humans.
Saturated fat is though and guess what has quite a bit of that? Indeed, eggs.

Best I could do right now is:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2950931/
>Compared with CHO, SFA intake raises TC and LDL-C, but also lowers triglycerides and raises high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C). Given these conflicting directions of effects, effects on apolipoproteins or, even better, a more global risk marker such as the TC:HDL-C ratio may provide the best overall indication of potential effects on CHD risk. Compared with CHO, SFA intake has no significant effects on the TC:HDL-C ratio or ApoB levels, and raises ApoA1 levels. In contrast, consumption of PUFA or MUFA in place of SFA leads to lowering of TC, LDL-C, and ApoB; slight lowering (for PUFA) of HDL-C and ApoA1; little effect on triglycerides; and lowering of the TC:HDL-C ratio.

On another note: for a 0.1 reduction of CHD risk you need a 5%E (total energy intake) substitution of SFA with PUFA? Aren't there other things that are more important in a diet and exercise regimen?

please, how to?

salmonella poisoning only comes from cooked food

and back on topic, why are people acting like raising your cholesterol is a bad thing?
the only link to cholesterol and longevity is that people with lower cholesterol don't live as long as people with higher cholesterol
you people need to learn what cholesterol does and stop blaming the fireman for trying to put out the fire
figure out what is causing the fire (tears in your arteries) that cholesterol is filling

Why the FUCK are all foods estrogenic?
What am I supposed to eat to completely avoid estrogen in my diet?
Can a man live off grass fed beef and onions?

Attached: 1509245671901.jpg (601x601, 65K)

>and back on topic, why are people acting like raising your cholesterol is a bad thing?
Because LDL in general and a bad LDL to HDL ratio are very crucial indicators of cardivascular health?

>le evil estrogens meme

Okay egghead, tell me more about the "good" estrogens.
>Inb4 muh bones

>B̶a̶d̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶s̶,̶ ̶j̶u̶n̶k̶ ̶f̶o̶o̶d
Obesity

Since you obviously have no idea what you are talking about google would be a good start. Pro tip: avoid blogs, forums and retarded boards like the ones you're obviously frequenting.

Both of you are on Veeky Forums. Shut the fuck up.

I mean a shitty /r9k/ meme together with /pol/ retardation in one post, how can one not shit on that. Just missing the retarded spacing and reddit emojis.

liver damage

Thank you
In MD4, sick of these ‘allied health’ overstepping the line / just fk off
Had some slut of a nurse trying to flex on me last week
Stood my ground & Stared the bitch down in front of the attending
All the Doctors respect me now

there is no negative correlation between high cholesterol and poor cardiovascular health
>1 out of 2,000 people with high cholesterol don't suffer a heart attack after being placed on statins and lowering their cholesterol
>2 out of 2,000 people with high cholesterol suffer a heart attack
>study claims this as a 200% reduced risk for heart attack by taking statins
>omits the long-term effects of statins such as diabetes and cancer
>prove to me that the people who refused statins are not just careless about their health in comparison to those who want to continue living
>same study also shows a minuscule percentage increase of heart attack risk based on your cholesterol levels

Australia recently performed a study that found no difference in longevity for vegans compared to others
quit shilling your man-made lifestyle & diet as the epitome of health
you should be vegan only for your morals
>these vegetables and fruits don't grow like this in nature
>can't sustain the diet without supplements or fortified foods
>can't sustain the diet without importing foods from across the country/world
>try to claim it's natural
the only reason you see any benefits from going vegan, or more specifically whole food plant based, is because you cut out processed crap

>bla bla irrelevant statistics
>vegan vegan vegan
Nowhere did I say anything about veganism. Nice paranoia and strawman though.

its not the ancient ages you fucking retard thats the point. How dumb are you.