Daily reminder that what? Remind me

Daily reminder that what? Remind me.

Attached: 1509657823731.jpg (613x768, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qk17pcwDAAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder OP is a faggot

>Drinking 1.5 Gallons of water will help with acne.

>if you fap you lose your gains

>talk to at least 2 different women and 2 random men today to work on your social skills

>always speak with a smile to seem charming

Fat assed white girls are my weakness.
Thank goodness they only exist on instagram and pictures like that.
I'll become a serial (oh god what have I done, I know I'll say I was raped) type rapist/father to a dozen+ children.

Always speaking with a smile makes you come across as false.

Drink water when thirsty. The body can regulate that on its own.

>daily reminder that you're a virgin who spends all of his free time on a Veeky Forums fitness board but has only gone to the gym once in the past month

>always speak with a smile to seem charming

Here people would think that you're either drunk or insane.

With that you can stick to having resting bitch face for the rest of your life and no one will notice you or think you're a huge ass. Fake it until you make it IMHO.

Also some people aren't thristy to a plethora of reasons and end up dehydrated. Don't do that.

Yes but here we're all completely retards just trying to get along socially. So worth a shot.

Attached: 1501888503124.jpg (600x3081, 154K)

goblins aren't people

Attached: 1520717847428.gif (480x366, 2.24M)

If you wipe your mouth before the meal is done you have low test. If you blow on your food you have low test.

>stay in school
>eat your greens
>stay hydrated
>leave Veeky Forums

>have good posture
>always smile because life is good

kek'd
the ifunny watermark is a great touch

life is suffering

>milk and dairies are garbage (that includes whey)
>water is the only thing you should drink
>don't skip cardio
>if you're not making any progress, change your routine or train more often
>you should eat mainly vegetables, as they contain good vitamins/micros that will make you healthy. Need some meat/fish/chicken/eggs though if you want decent gains

Ethnics lift to bang white women. I lift to bang white boy pussy to bottom out those fag twinks.

>Drink water when thirsty

By the time you're thirsty you are already dehydrated

Daily reminder that it's possible to become a better, happier person and actualize your dreams.

I don't know what being better means, I'm terrified of being happy, and my dreams are either meaningless or those things I wake up inside of and end immediately.

Daily Reminder that pee is stored in the balls LOL.

Attached: 1520134687946.jpg (480x480, 46K)

lolol hilarious

people shit on those shoes but i wear them everyday and no one has said any thing about them to me so i really dont think they are as bad as they are made out to be because if they were truely as bad as fit makes them out to be someone would have surely mentioned something like hey bro those shoes are pretty gay or hey bro those shoes are fucking stupid but no one has and i doubt anyone ever will

I think people assume that you're retarded or poor and feel too bad so they don't tell you your shoes make you look like a loser

....lifting won't get you a gf but get mired by guys.

user....that's not true at all.
oh, god, i'm sorry
Yo fell for the starting strength/strong lifts/power lifting thing didn't you?

Once you leave high school if you wear ugly shit nobody will say anything because they're not infantile morons anymore for the most part

just know that i am silently judging you.

Big Lenny ate a tranny's ass.

Wrong i never even went to the gym

THICC girls are really fat. Skinny and fit will always be superior. Don't listen to these ugly idiots who can't get anything other than hamplanets and have let themselves be convinced that fat = attractive.

Attached: 1517441064761.jpg (640x640, 168K)

>that shoulder to hip ratio

Attached: 1465883405394.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

fucking god damn

Attached: nutted.jpg (321x321, 24K)

Why don’t you just wear clogs bro who gives a fuck about shoes this much

With Jews you lose

>Always speaking with a smile makes you come across as false.

only to virgin shut-ins

other people dont overthink as much

doesn't really matter what either you or science say. If my ding-dong gets up to fat chicks I can't do much to stop it

BRÂÄÅĀĄÄPPP

Thicc girls are thicc
Fat girls are fat.
Thicc girls have far more value sexually than tradionally thin girls because the kind of fat distribution/ratio and wide hip frame in order to achieve a ”thicc” look is pretty damn rare. It’s also something desired by men in an evolutionary sense, we seek woman with large hips because they have a better chance of birthing successful offspring. We also seek women with good fat content and distribution (tits and ass), hence why everyone thinks the new tomb raider is a nasty looking rat.

take deep breaths, smile, and stay mighty

lold

9/11 was an inside job, and almost 20 years later you're STILL a 'paranoid nutter' if you question the official response.

Attached: 1509272306905.jpg (177x170, 9K)

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums's favorite pseudo intellectual self help guru is a closet communist and is considered a joke by respected psychologists.

Attached: Tucker_Inset1_580x387.jpg (580x387, 44K)

Just go today. Do a short rep training, heavy, it'll pump you for tomorrow's training.

Attached: 1516553311369.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

Post slave bitch vegeta who sold his boipussy to a midget for a cheap power bump.
Not this...
youtube.com/watch?v=qk17pcwDAAQ

Do not punish yourself. If it is out of your control, it is nothing to you. If it is in your control, you can change today.

>that gigantic head

Looks like a Yugioh character.

You get the fuck out of here.
Jordan Peterson is my favorite person on this planet besides my parents

Source?

>Clogs
t. Chad

>got new trainers teehee

Let's try that again
>>>gif/12329103

>Drink water when thirsty. The body can regulate that on its own.
valid, but if acne's a problem you need extra to flush your system a little better. And/or you need to fix your diet.

Attached: GAAYYYYY.jpg (1021x1027, 100K)

Fucking finally.

Attached: Madison.webm (540x960, 2.62M)

Daily reminder to stay hydrated, don't be a fucking idiot.

name?

Attached: DW6rRPYVMAA28-T.jpg (736x548, 52K)

haha can I save this, friend?

Thots are for cummies.

Redpill me on Kinobody

Attached: 5684656789.png (912x427, 93K)

Face. Height. Frame.

Muscles only matter if you have those.

Attached: download (17).jpg (950x534, 83K)

it's all yours

how does that even make sense from a evolutionary standpoint. get the fuk outta here

I love Anna. She's such a sweet cute Swedish woman.

Best of all, she's down with the brothas too.

i hope it is irony at this point

>considered a joke by respected psychologists
Ye olde argumentum ad verecundiam, interesting how he's winning every debate he's in with relative ease, except for the Sam Harris ones which aren't about psychology. If he is the joke that you claim he is, how come he's never had any of the "respected psychologists" to debate him and win? Are you referring to Sam Harris?

Attached: 1492449429087.jpg (320x463, 28K)

Madison who? I need the full video!!!

>clean your room and kill the dragon that took your dad hostage

>>So, this is the power of white women.

>tfw I decided to become an engineer
>tfw dad constantly gave me shit about being a joke of an """engineer""" and me being incompetent
>tfw he constantly belittled me and my friends who entered engineering as well
>tfw we were constantly termed "idiots who can't even put a nail in the wall"
>tfw my dad failed to get into engineering university
>tfw I have slayed the dragon that took my dad hostage
There's more truth to what he says than you think.

Attached: loki_tear.gif (500x309, 978K)