Is it even possible to find a woman today that isn't a narcissist or ego-maniac?

Is it even possible to find a woman today that isn't a narcissist or ego-maniac?

Attached: women.jpg (1200x1043, 304K)

no

Attached: 0d7T87E.png (752x620, 732K)

>One of these is a question mark
Kekd

Attached: silicafrog.png (1039x559, 261K)

Yes
Just don't meet her on Tinder or at a club

Not in the wild it seems. You have to meet them in professional settings or at church or something and even then the odds aren't good. The western world has become very self-gratifying and entitled since the last time there was actually a fight for the civilization. This may be a troll thread, but the trick is probably to just not be so jaded and irritable at all the thots that when you DO find a decent girl, you just write her off.

yeah, if they're fat. Any women who is bangable has many many guys after them all the time. Even low tier women have many low tier men after them.

Attached: 0_oi2bEsmf6ljUuWJXE8RVjXTtFhkIBLiJLhhgPIcPs.jpg (640x640, 80K)

This is a no.
The hotter a woman is the more the tend to know how to brush off the random assholes that see her as meat. Just make sure she isn't a thot.

How do you know if she's a thot?
She goes out in public dressed normally from time to time. Most thots want to look slutty or hot in every situation. Even fat chicks will humor all guys because "omg fat is beautiful I must be soo hot to have guys wanting me"

You have to understand, and this is coming from someone who has been with a lot of them

Women are children
Emotionally, logically, in terms of responsibility, they are at the level of children

Yeah, there are plenty. Stop being a bitter virgin.

No. But again most humans are pretty narcissistic

It's possible but become less and less likely. Welcome to the age of social media where females who thrive on attention and validation have been given a blank check to indulge in selfish behavior and be rewarded for it. It's no wonder why everywhere you turn there's an entitled cunt with narcissistic + borderline personality disorder.

Honestly, the less serious you take girls, the more you will love them

I used to pedestal the shit out of women
Now I treat them as fun fuck-distractions from my other passions, practically a little hobby, and they love me for it

A man finds his own purpose, his woman is just there to make him feel better

Yes. Exit your r9k bubble.

>been with a lot of shitty women
Hey wow maybe you're just a shitty dude if you keep ending up with so many shitty women. Whoa

This user gets it

>”... Women, then, are only children of a larger growth; … A man of sense only trifles with them, plays with them, humors and flatters them, as he does with a sprightly forward child; but he neither consults them about, nor trusts them with serious matters; though he often makes them believe that he does both; which is the thing in the world they are most proud of; for they love mightily to be dabbling in business (which by the way they always spoil); and being justly distrustful that men in general look upon them in a trifling light, they almost adore that man who talks more seriously to them, and who seems to consult and trust them; I say, who seems; for weak men really do, but wise ones only seem to do it. ..." -- Lord Chesterfield, Letter to His Son (1748)

Yep, I married one. Doesn't give a fuck about social media.

And she's not fat, lmao. 5'4", 115lbs.

This. Worst part is that it not entirely their fault, if your raised in an environment that allows that kind of behavior then how do you know anything different. Plenty of guys are just as childish, its just that men tend to correct each other when they see that kind of behavior in other men. Same can't be said for women.

>thinking that silly picture makes her a narcissist

Jesus Christ..

grow a spine, incel.

Get out of the basement.
Get some sunlight on your sorry face.
Stop basing all your knoledgement about women on random internet thots.