Can’t do gomad

This is too much. On the 3rd day of gomad. Skelly manlet who’s new to lifting. I am fine with maybe 1.5litres of milk but a whole gallon is giving me problems. It’s making me bloated, giving me acne, and the worst thing is, it’s giving me really bad phlegm. I wake up with it and go to bad with it. Can’t get it out. I never even normally have it. I find that I’m substituting meals, in particular breakfast for it too to just fit the gallon in which isn’t good. Might just lower it to a litre and actually eat more eggs, avocados and peanut butter. Anyone have these problems? Will I make it?

Attached: 5BDEA5A8-F481-4F05-B33E-FCC38ABA6C9D.jpg (236x355, 26K)

>skelly manlet
>not doing gomad
It’s like you hate gains

It was a joke man you weren’t actually supposed to do it haha

>falling for a meme
never change, Veeky Forums

just buy whey powder

Maybe try lowering it? The fact that you are substituting milk for meals isn’t good so definitely don’t continue. Gomad is meant to be done with your regular meals which you are not doing. Those are all pretty common. You can aleays just make shakes user without milk. Try making a shake with nutrient dense foods like the ones you mentioned. Throw a bunch of peanut butter, avocado and yoghurt in a blender eith water. Don’t forget the oats.

Why the hell would you want to do that shit anyway? The hormones in all of that milk will just turn you into an estrogen factory.

>taking nutrition advice from a fat redneck

>2018
>falling for the gomad meme
i feel bad for you

I know this may be gamebreaking logic but have you considered trying half of a gallon per day, IE GOMAD/2?

>having too many pussy genes to handle milk
Never gonna make it

i cant do nobad neither because of weak stomach, just go for the ripped adonis look bro

>Mfw never going to bloat
>mf never going to weighted 400 kg shrugs

I was told I would get epic noob gains
I might try this. I’m fine with smaller amounts. Maybe a litre to two. Full gomad isn’t worth it, even if it is just for a short time.

dont do it

Attached: gomad.png (877x439, 752K)

>nobody actually does gomad

>let me get this straight, you take diet advice from an anime imageboard and you're feeling ill?
>WAIT HOW MUCH MILK ARE YOU DRINKING PER DAY?

getting the impression that i got memed. Will i still see gains if i do SS without gomad if i'm a skelly? gomad isn't a must right? with proper nutrition, gains are still possible?

LOMAD > GOMAD

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

LOMAD = Litre of milk a day? Might try this then

I unironically did gomad and SS like 6 years ago when I was a skelly and it was considered good advice. I just got fat and it gave me big legs.

The full gallon is a meme imho, but half gomad is completely reasonable for a young underweight male. I did it for a few months and loved the results with starting strength. Add chinups and dips to the program tho.

You have to do GOCAD every day for results.
Heavy Cream all day baby

This actually sounds like a saner option

Don't fall for the meme lmao. GOMAD or any variation is terrible. DONT DO THIS. YOU'LL ONLY GET FAT.

Attached: 1498880094559.png (268x325, 87K)

Is GOMAD really a meme? I'm 6'3 60kg (terminal smelly need to put on 20kg according to NHS) how do you 'get fat' can't I just stop drinking milk when I've put on the weight

>d-don't do gomad

Attached: image.png (1080x1920, 339K)

>3rd day in
>already getting acne

???

lol weak faggot
I've been on GOMAD for like 5 months and I've gotten none of the side effects that everyone talks about, only get bloated if I still got a lot of milk left at night and chug it before bed
how does it feel to have inferior genes?