Rate me, date me, hate me Blockfolio thread

Rate me, date me, hate me Blockfolio thread

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
justbitcoins.com/2017/11/19/bitfinex-struggles-with-money-withdrawal-community-observers-predict-mtgox-scenario/
twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/933485276562972674?s=17
coindesk.com/tether-claims-30-million-stable-token-stolen-attacker/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get some real bitcoin.

Loads of shit coins
. When.did.yiu start?

im too old for this shit

>date me
Gril here.
>36 AUD
Swiping left.

Comfy

Bought in for $80

What app / website is that?

A-am I gonna make it?

Crypto Pro, the charts are bad but it’s a good one-stop-shop for everything else.

>1723
>Comfy
>Poor
?
Why are you not in alts right now?

obviously not, retard

Sell some OMG and do 50/50 REQ & OMG or just all in REQ.

You have a very speculative blockfolio, high risk medium reward, consider buying some XRM, I give you a 3/10

Almost none of you will make it. Just buy some top ten shit and quit fucking around so much goddamn

I just want LTC to moon already, it deserves it ;_;

>meme
>meme
>meme
>meme
>meme

should i move more bitcoin in prep for the tether/bitfinex crash?

Non of you guys have ODN haha good luck

I bought in at like $63usd on the coinbase app... It's my first coin... I'm not really sure how to buy any other ones.

I'm watching a bunch go by but not even sure how to buy them.. anybody want to take pity on and give me some advice? I'd prefer mobile apps to do my trading so I can do it while I'm at work...

exit scam in 3...2...

That can't happen! That would be illegal! And doing illegal things is a crime!

Just look into some exchanges such as Bittrex, Binance and Bitfinex. I'd suggest EtherDelta but it's really only for advanced traders. Find the one that attracts you the most or has the coins your most interested in. Do your own research on both the coins and the exchanges your using.

yea bitfinex is good if you want to get your bitcoins stolen, there are exchanges for all types of people

Your best bet is using your mobile's browser.

So GDAX/Coinbase is a decent starting point for your portfolio with 3 stable coin choices, but I'd recommend leaving asap. Coinbase support is garbage and you're better holding your own private keys.

Check here for coins that look interesting:

coinmarketcap.com/

From there you can head to their individual websites for further research, and see which exchanges they are part of.

Sign up to those exchanges and start trading via your mobile's browser. Can't give you any recommendation for anything that works specifically well on mobile.

>bitfinex

should we tell him?

Thanks. I didn't realize that most trading is done on each exchange's website.

I want to branch out into some smaller shitcoins that are only worth cents on the USD and throw maybe a hundred here or there and see what happens. I'm putting a down payment on a house soon so I'm not trying to blow my small wage slave fortune all together just yet.

Yeah, some exchanges offer 20+ coin pairings.

Others like Gemini limit themselves to 2.

Will I make it biz

Wow, real nice. 9/10 from me.

eventually, but you'll lose 30-40% next week

Okay, so nerds like are decrying bitfinex.. can I get some explanation? Is that not what LTC and BTC is traded on?

Is there some reason why I should drop it because of the exchange? Are these coins traded on other exchanges? Sorry for a million questions. I could try Google but input from live humans is valuable too.

what the fuck is wrong with your phones font

Opinions?

justbitcoins.com/2017/11/19/bitfinex-struggles-with-money-withdrawal-community-observers-predict-mtgox-scenario/

wtf are this prices? metaverse is like 3.5 now, adex 1$

this is a JUST waiting to happen

Where am I losing it? Gonna drop powr after this announcement pumps tomorrow twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/933485276562972674?s=17

Are we finally recovering?

Rude.

Anyway, there's a lot of backstory to it.

linked a decent article on it, but some further reading here.

coindesk.com/tether-claims-30-million-stable-token-stolen-attacker/

I’m going to buy monero and btc next dip

started yesterday and accidentally caught all the gainzzz