I've hit rock bottom brothers. I can't take it anymore. I don't know what my life is about...

I've hit rock bottom brothers. I can't take it anymore. I don't know what my life is about, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing or what the fuck I've done in my life. I've been lifting for 4 years and my body looks the same as it did 6 months after I first started lifting. I do nothing all day but lie in bed and watch YouTube videos all day, only taking breaks to shit or piss. Every day I think today will be the day that my life will change, today I'll do something and my life will be better, but it never is. I don't know why I'm alive, I don't even know what I live for. I see people me who've been in the gym for less time than me get my goal body, meanwhile I'm still skinny as fuck and now I don't even have abs anymore. I feel like a fucking loser and I don't know what to do with my life, I don't know where to start or where to go. Someone, any of you been in the same position? Please, tell me this isn't just me. Am I destined to live life as a second rate piece of shit loser, or will I ever become what I want to be?

Attached: IMG-20180312-WA0002.jpg (720x1280, 110K)

Read the sticky

Sleep
Diet
Exercise
Meditation
Daylight
Socialization

Do the future authoring program at selfauthoringdotcom (helped me a lot)

Fuck off man. I'm sharing real emotions here. What the fuck is the point of lifting when I've made 0 progress in 4 years and my fucking body looks the exact same. People can't even tell that I lift

You should probably wallow is self-pity a little more, surely that’ll change things, you pathetic fuck.

Get a new hobby

Maybe you can try telling me something less generic

How do I stop??? How do I break this negative fucking thought loop??? I'm pathetic and I feel like a fucking loser.

Do SS+GOMAD

>I'm sharing real emotions here
what are you, a faggot?

Normal person would find out what's making them sad and attempt to fix it. Opie however knows why he's sad but can't fix it because he's possessed by satan himself. Satan's minions molested you at a young age turning you in to a faggot (a golem of satan), your only purpose in life is to commit the same atrocities as gay men did to you since that is the only way the parasite of gayness can replicate. You probably used to be a good person and are having a hard time coming to terms with this.

>can't appreciate the best advice given so far

dude you sound depressed. get a fucking job or get a dog jesus its not hard to find something engaging and that will fix all your small problems. i understand your feelings but you just have to man up and be proactive about it.

stop watching youtube. stop feeling sorry for yourself.

get out of the fucking house. read. find love. go to a bar and ask people their names and for a smoke.

its not hard. you just have to get out of your shitty gay mode of thoughts.

life has no meaning only the meaning you apply to it.

STOP BEING A WHINEY FAGGOT EAT MORE TRAIN MORE GET A WIFE GET A DOG GET A JOB.

I was in this same cycle at 18 last year, user. All just reading about successful people, thinking tomorrow was going to be the day I'd shave, floss, clean my place up, get fit, stop fapping, study, etc. I'm succeeding now. I'm on my way to a $100k salary next year, joining the military reserves, and as of now, I've lost so much weight, I'm confident now, and life is going great. I'm busy and happy.

You know what it comes down to? Two things: stop fapping and define your life. Define it. What do you want? Good health, a lot of money, good relationships, and happiness. That's all that matters. Now make steps to get there. How are you going to get healthy? Hydrate, eat better, workout, etc. Money? Study, work, etc. Relationships? Be confident, social, etc. Happy? All those three things add up to happiness but some little things like wearing your favorite shirt also make you happy.

Step two is simply to change your values. Don't fall for the "discipline" meme. Have unconscious discipline: make what's good for you your joy. Don't hold other things that aren't good for you (procrastinating, sleeping too much, wasting time, "preparing") on a pedestal as "what you want" and things that are good for you as "what you have to do but don't want to". Do you need discipline to eat a piece of cake? To have sex? To sleep in? Of course not. Why? People who need discipline are basically saying they don't really want what they say they want so they have to force themselves to do it. That's why most don't make it out alive. I tap dance out of bed because I can't wait to exercise, study, socialize, etc. It's because I changed what I value. Funny enough, now I'd need discipline to procrastinate, sleep in. I just don't want to do those things anymore!

>I do nothing all day but lie in bed and watch YouTube videos
hmmmmmmmmmm

Value good things, user, and the path to those good things. That's all there is to it. Value the path to health, wealth, relationships, and happiness. If you can learn to love the path (exercising, waking up on time, studying, working, good hygiene, etc,) you'll love what you do and never want to want to go back to the dark side of life. Make your daily battle plan, a schedule or outline, and go at it.

What you value, you end up craving, user. Value good things and the good life and what it takes to live a good life. Then live life on easy mode.

I'm sorry that you have to find out this way op, but you're a genetic failure.

>Please, tell me this isn't just me. Am I destined to live life as a second rate piece of shit loser
destined, no, but you will without a doubt stay that way

read The Way of Men.
fuck that 7 habits of productive cuck shit

>What the fuck is the point of lifting when I've made 0 progress in 4 years and my fucking body looks the exact same.
I'll take this serious for a moment. What was/is your routine? Did you ever change it? What did you eat? Pics 4years ago and now? To me it sounds like the reverse "I can't lose weight!"-shit and you may have made the reverse mistakes.

you know how when you read something and something inside your mind and soul just clicks? like when you hear something that finally makes sense in life? that's what i just read

Attached: woooo.jpg (894x894, 33K)

stop reading self help and start taking action. dont you work or study?

what's your pen0r size OP? If small you're fucked, if big you'll be alright

No progress in 4 years is vague. Are you wishing you looked more cut? Then lose weight by tracking your daily calorie intake with cronometer. Are you wishing your muscles looked bigger? Then do a hypertrophy program like BBB. Are you wishing you were stronger? Than do a strength program like Madcow 5x5. Personally I'm doing all three of those things right now and it only takes me 1 hour 3x a week at the gym. If you are noticing absolutely no progress that is probably because you are overweight. Being overweight is the result of eating more calories than you burn.

Any other problems? Why did it take you four years to notice you are not making gains? It seems like you probably just go to the gym without a system to get actual results. I wasted my first year of lifting too because I wasn't following a system.

Also when you say things like "I haven't made results in 4 years" you are setting yourself up for failure. If you haven't made progress in four years then you probably won't make progress in the future! See what I mean? You need a different story. Like "I've had a gym membership for four years but I didn't have a workout routine or diet so therefore I did not get results."

I was in a case similar to yours not too long ago, first option is to try changing the root cause of your unhappiness, if you can determine what it is. Second, if that fails, is to go to a shrink or a therapist, I actually got put onto SSRIs because I wasnt even functional, I was too depressed and scared of everything. Doing that, you’ll be able to make small steps to make changes in your life, like taking a class, or learning a trade, or have a really small part time job to slowly readjust to reality, make friends, and become what you want to be. It’s never too late to undo a mistake.... unless your dead. You’ll make it dude, just be mentally prepared to start putting in the effort.

>t. Neitzche nigger

Thank you

screen-capped

Attached: cool.jpg (800x800, 93K)

stop being lazy then idiot

do cardio

I think its starting to be clear to all of us here that you are a bit hypocritical. You say you want help but when good advice is given to you, you dismiss it because it requires work. What do you want? Some princess to come and save you? It wont happen. The only person who cares about you is yourself. And if you cant get any gains you either dont lift good or have shitty genetics or regime. Find yourself some other hobbies like cycling or something with cardio. And i know you feel bad because i currently have depression. What i did was , i visited a psychologist and i am currently under testing if i have a more serious or less serious problem. So if you are feeling like shit all the time try a psychologist. Or erase your life alltogether and start anew. Read books or try helping in a shelter, make yourself interesting person. Learn a new language, sing up for dance or cooking class whatever. TLDR if your current live is shitty, ditch it and start something else until you are happy. Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results

If you like watching youtube video's then start watching jordan peterson lectures.

To have a meaningful life you have to take on responsibility, which is stressful and difficult, but it makes the pain of existence worth tolerating. Good luck OP

Dude that's depression. Go to a doctor.

Stop whatever youtube vid your looking at now and phone up your doctor. I'll break it down into manageable steps.

1. Look up your doctors phone number
2. Pick up phone
3. Dial the number
4. Press the "phone" button
5. Say "Hi I'd like to book an appointment to see a doctor"

Thank you so much man.. This really means a lot. This has been the best advice anyone's given so far

>Money? Study, work, etc.
Yes, I want money. I've both studied and worked hard. 10 years of failures (started when I was 18) trying to make small businesses work. I feel if I can crack the PPC code (with keywords and such) I can probably make a lot of money but I've failed.

You have bad habits and you need to break them. No one has a clear cut answer of how to stop being a loser, however you can work on shifting your shitty habit into new better habits. Read the Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg. Also I recommend Psycho-Cybernetics. Both are great books I use audiobooks because I fucking hate reading though.

The best advice I can give you is to stop your bad habits, stop wasting time watching Youtube, stop feeling sorry for yourself, stop worrying about other people, just focus on progress for yourself. Get the fuck out of bed, go be around people at the coffee shop or somewhere public, this will motivate you further to stop being a hermit in bed all day. Also get a job if you don't have one already, do anything, just get a job. Right now you just need to make progress in something, once you get some momentum it should pull you out of your funk, but you need to keep on it so you don't fall back in. Also, make your bed.

Life isn't going to wait for you to stand up and finally make a change, you need to do it right now, everyday that goes by is a day you never get back. Make the most of it, you don't want to end up regretting the only shot you get.

Half assed lifting and then laying in bed watching youtube...sounds like you're putting a ton of effort into life.

>No one has a clear cut answer of how to stop being a loser
This is the most truth you will find OP. I highly suspect you have a general idea of what you really want to be doing and how to get there. Rereading the same answers to your problem isn't going to help you with your specific situation very much, it's just another form of procrastination.