How do I get over my fear of going to the gym? I bought and gym membership two weeks ago and still haven't gone

How do I get over my fear of going to the gym? I bought and gym membership two weeks ago and still haven't gone

Attached: IMG_1383.jpg (960x954, 98K)

have you tried going there?

lmao this OP must be the most pathetic faggot on this entire board

Checked.

Go the the gym OP. If you don't go you'll always be a weakling faggot who can't get over themselves.

Thanks

You'll never stop being a weak faggot if you don't stop being a weak faggot. The only way you'll stop being weak is going to the gym. Then you'll just be a faggot.

The only way you'll hit non-shit weights is progressing through the shit weights til you get there. Everyone lifting has started somewhere so stop worrying about where you are and make progress. In a few months you'll probably be lifting above average compared to most people at the gym if you are consistent. You won't get comfortable without getting uncomfortable and if you don't go you'll be even more uncomfortable in your lack of progress.

Attached: 1520626166273.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

Just go. You will eventually realize that no one give a flying fuck about anyone but themself. Well, discounting the longing looks you give to the people that are lifting what you want to be lifting.

>that webm
That may be the most disgusting thing I have ever seen

I want to take that knife and stab her with it until I can finally see the blood coming out

you're gonna need a bigger knife

is no one going to mention that the minion sucking jamal's cock is clearly not the same one from the first panel?

I was fine at first with what looks like cheese and tomato sauce. Sounds like a stoner pizza. But then came the canned hot dogs and more cheese. Pretty disgusted at this point. Then came the chocolate. Absolutely confused at this point; ingredients have taken a strange turn. Then more chocolate. And was that ketchup at the end?

2nding.
Even if you're obese people probably wont pay you any attention. The only time i notice is when they have a Personal Trainer because i want to hear what they have to say.

>its going to help you get that core real tight

thats basically all they say

If you are not a poorfag, get yourself a personal trainer for a few first visits at the gym. I had a massive fear of going by myself and feeling lost, so I decided to hire someone who knows his way around and would help me acclimate. Also, the motivation to go is much bigger if there is someone waiting for you there.

I think that's butter

HOME-GYM
this also works

You can try going in the morning or at night around 9 or 10pm. People usually don't go during those times if you are feeling self conscious.
If you can't choose those times and are afraid of people judging you, just don't do stupid shit. If everything is normal, no one will notice.

But to make your case worse, people are going to look at you. If this is your first time going to the gym, you will have bad form in everything and people will take a glance at you.

>I think that's butter

I have never seen butter sold in that size. But at the same time, I have never seen hotdogs out of a can neither. So maybe I shouldn't doubt

>I have never seen hotdogs out of a can
Wait what? Where are you from?

Never seen this either but I live out in bumfuck nowhere in america, is this a euro thing?

I was once like you OP. Embarrassed every time i went to the gym, disgusted with myself.
Find a 24/7 gym and go during off hours.
If you can't then just go, put your head down and do your work. Honestly, nobody will care.
If people start noticing that you come consistently and work hard it'll actually be the exact opposite. You'll get admiration that you're actually committed to making a change. Honestly the fear goes away pretty quickly.

Nobody said shit to me for my first 6 months. Slowly after a year, your body and attitude changes. Year and a half later, now people ask me for spots or girls needing help setting up equipment. It's not a lot but its a little reminder of how far i've come. You can do it too.

Do you still want to be afraid to go to the gym 1 year from now ? Nothing will change unless you change it.

>ended up buying a homegym because I was too afraid to go to the actual gym
It is comfy, can just focus on my lifts and not all the distractions of anxiety

Attached: 1505607950455.jpg (391x391, 55K)

I've been lifting 4 days a week on my miserable little home gym set up for 8 months and I would absolutely love a gym membership
Meanwhile faggots like OP have no commitment and worry what people will think about him lol give me the membership

that's just a weave

git rich

Attached: 1518831416372.jpg (600x600, 44K)

oh okay yeah I'll just go do that real quick

Attached: 1513167411839.jpg (664x814, 38K)

>>> Veeky Forums

Attached: 1515029412700.png (1080x1920, 2.15M)

I have lived in NY, PA, GA, VA, and FL. Never seen canned hotdogs.

i definetly notice when fat people are taking up important pieces of equipment to pretend to work out.

just wtf is that picture

you got 3 choices

1. stop being a pussy and just go

2. be somewhat of a pussy and go at hours when no people are there

3. be a hyper bitch pussy and never fuckin' go.

Option 2 is what I do since I'm very loud when I work out and don't want to get the fucking cops called on me when I yell like a roided out faggot.

Force yourself through it the first time op
on a note app, or notebook paper, write down exactly what you are going to do and in what order.
go into the gym
do exactly what is written
leave

after one or two times you will realize that no one is sitting around pointing and laughing at you, or even noticing you for that matter.

people go to the gym to do what they need to do and then leave.

The amount of time saved with a home gym can't be discounted. I wanna lift then I do. And I get to use my squat diaper

What are you scared of there? That somebody is going to bully you? That you're going to have to socially interact? Just don't be weird or draw attention if you don't want those things, what's wrong with you?

yea but did you see what she was making?

What is it with fat people and their inability to make anything that's actually good? It's just high calorie slop, it doesn't even look like you'd want to eat it. I've never seen a person this big eating food that's actually good, just junk.

1. theres no way anybody out there actually eats like this
2. how could she afford all that food.

>start going to the gym
>complete pathetic weakling, never lifted
>still go and just take it easy
>3 friends start going at my same time
>theyve been lifting for over 2 years
>mock me for my weak lifts every time I see them
Fuck you faggots at least im not secretly gay

Here's your answer user

Attached: 1520216220984.jpg (536x178, 17K)

>giant cheese slices
A little excessive but alright.
>thick layer of tomato sauce
That's okay I guess.
>giant hotdogs
I've seen worse put together meals from frat boyz. It's really lazy but what can you do when you clearly don't know how to cook.
>multiple full sized chocolate bars
Bitch, WHAT?
>the gigantic gumdrop things
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, STOP.
>even MORE cheese
I said STOP.
>slathering some ketchup on top after all that
This person deserves the hell her body must put her through.

Attached: 1517622765324.jpg (811x655, 91K)

WAKE ME UP

Attached: 1520910889567.jpg (480x360, 11K)

user just listen to music and dont mind others just yourself bud

Attached: 1520763582860.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

lebensraum

underrated kek

heres a list of "embarrassing" shit thats happened to me in the gym
>group of black guys walk in with a white girl, black guy laughs at me when im doing a lift
>people glaring at me
>kids half my age telling me how to correct my form, physically taking my hand and putting it the right way
>after working out hard some faggot doesnt move his feet and thought he almost tripped me and acts sarcastic about it
>have dumped bitch level weight before after calling for help and getting ignored
>squatting 1 plate and the guy next to me is cursing under his breath cause he thinks i look like a faggot

just don't give a fuck. Nobody really cares and if they do then i don't give a fuck what anyone thinks they can lick the back of my nuts. have been making decent gains too. so that's all that matters

1. No one cares
2. Genuinly no one cares
3. Some people might be assholes and smirk when they see you arent benching a minivan on your first day of gym. Ignore them they want you to fail.
4. If you actually get a routine then even when you are still small in a years time, the gym residents will respect your dedication