Wtf Veeky Forums

Wtf Veeky Forums

Attached: 20180312_163235.png (921x575, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7cmexEZGQbs
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5Yj9h8O-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GIBBS ME DEM BOOBIES

Attached: 20180312_163152.png (1440x429, 210K)

>tfw I'm 25 years old and have never touched boobs

Attached: 1497556079113.png (645x1247, 259K)

U srs m8

most men's sexual attractiveness peak around late twenties early thirties so don't fret

>Tfw 25 and never held hands with girl romantically even

Attached: 2ae.jpg (600x735, 49K)

That's a shame. They're so nice.

They're great, it never gets old

>tfw 20 and haven't touched a boob in 6 years

Attached: 1485820760826.jpg (640x426, 21K)

>34
>sexual attractiveness peak was 18
Just kill me.

YES YOU MOTHERFUCKING IDIOT, HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND? THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WHO HAVE RADIOACTIVE AUTISM AND THEY CAN’T SOCIALIZE, THEREFORE THEY HAVE NO SEX. IN FACT, I’VE COME TO THE POINT WHERE PEOPLE SAYING THAT THEY HAVE SEX JUST SOUNDS LIKE A LIE TO ME. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT FOR SOMEONE TO HAVE SEX OR TO TOUCH A BREAST YOU HAVE TO SOCIALIZE, RIGHT? YOU ARE AWARE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO FUCKING FRIENDS, SO NO, OF COURSE I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED A BOOB, YOU MENTALLY DISABLED PIECE OF SHIT! SO YES, I AM FUCKING SERIOUS MATE. FUCK YOU

Tfw 20 and havent touched a boob in 18 years.

Attached: 1466015126313.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Dude just like, be cool and avoid sperging out, conversation will come naturally

that guy sin't me btw but he pretty much hit the nail on the head. It's the radioactive autism.

Literally just leaned over to my gf to touch her boobs, kek

>le dude le just le be le yourself XD

Attached: 1518916615909.jpg (1080x1080, 184K)

man just go to the strip club and/or a hooker.

No, be a normal person that doesn't overreact to everything, it's not hard

the thing is that sex isn't that special. You need to go to a couple of hookers and get it over with and then you will literally get over it.

No, that’s not how it works, no one talks to me, I don’t talk to any one, I don’t know where/when/how to start conversations, they don’t fucking come naturally

Just turn it around

Don't feel bad I'm 27 and never have

For you it's not. And for me it's not about overeacting. It's the opposite actually.

you don't talk to anyone at parties?

>Touching individuals who have had hundreds of disgusting, fat, old men inside them
No thanks. I would have no problems with fucking a girls who have had many sexual partners, but I would never touch a prostitute

>parties
youtu.be/7cmexEZGQbs

Attached: 1426467217270.jpg (600x706, 43K)

Attached: lmao.jpg (640x633, 39K)

don't feel bad guys
I'm 27 and just broke up with gf of 3 years.

Attached: FB_IMG_1520373857389.jpg (608x608, 50K)

>tfw my flat-chested gf of 3 years just broke it off with me
I have a hankerin for some milkers. But also
>tfw no gf

Holy fuck, do you not fucking get it? I don’t go to parties. I don’t get invited to them. I know it’s hard for normalcunts to understand this, but autists like me don’t talk to people, so lots of things that are normal to you, simply don’t exist for me

hey you copycat.
mine was flatchested too

Attached: FB_IMG_1520373880651.jpg (960x540, 58K)

you better be a manlet or else you have no fucking excuse

>parties

Attached: 1497476416368.jpg (399x385, 29K)

That's a bit fucking young though.

Baited these exact replies

>tfw 22 and have touched a boob/hadsex in 4 years

Attached: 1519310279211.jpg (400x400, 16K)

gotta gettem while they're still pure and flat chested

How old are you? Where do you live? Are you at college or go to work?

19, Vancouver BC, going to college for business, work at a small market, go to the gym 5x week. Still no friends

Attached: F029DA92-2405-4442-BFFC-C226BDE83334.jpg (601x508, 38K)

Same except 22

Do you have any interesting hobbies? Are you a member of some organization that you do things through? Or a church? There are better ways to meet better women than parties.

Play hockey you stupid fuck

>never touched boobs
same but I'm 37

>never held hands with girl romantically even
HAHAH losers! I paid a girl in highschool to hold hands with me

;_;

>tfw 27 and haven't touched a boob in 8 years
>never before or after
>even then it was a stripper and it's one of my worst memories

How do you guys NOT get friends constantly? I mean I'm a social recluse and I make at least 1 good friend a year or so, someone I could call whenever I wish and they would go out for a couple of drinks or something.

Heck, I feel like a dick for not keeping many of these relationships running.

I have no hobbies

I’m brazilian, I don’t like hockey

I don’t know, it’s like people sense my autism and they don’t really want to be near me

Go back to fucking Brazil you monkey

you have to go back huhu

I have a job, I’m studying, I’m contributing to your country, why the fuck do you want me to go back? Fucking brainlet

Attached: D97BAC91-27B0-4981-97DE-58BC6DFDF95B.png (600x704, 64K)

>contributing
>fucking "paper or plastic" job
your kind don't belong here

>I have no hobbies
There's your problem. Without a productive hobby or any sort of interesting skill you're just some guy who can't set himself apart. The gains you need won't come from any gym.

Yo I live in Vancouver, you want to be bros bro?

wtfff
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5Yj9h8O-E

and what are you doing? curing cancer over there? leave the bazillion alone.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 6.40.11 PM.png (406x465, 326K)

i can assure you that most girls between the age of 18-25 have already fucked at least 10 guys

i love these threads. they make me feel so good about myself hahahaha

Fuck off nigger

ever heard of a hooker?

Attached: 12187938_10206834198526589_3560267243383022714_n.jpg (361x362, 14K)

Master...

haha epic joke xD

>tfw 20 years old and never touched a girl

Chill out man.
29, same boat. I just was never angry about it, granted I am dead inside too.

Nice bait. My one life mistake was actually believing this as a teenager. It never comes.

>conversation will come naturally
I don't think you get it, mate

Attached: 88797987.png (917x871, 139K)

Can’t beleive people would even tell you to go to a hooker, don’t user. You’ll probably live to regret it. You’ll wake up in cold sweets thinking about that night. You’ll be rupulsed with yourself. You’ll look out your window one day and think did you bury her deep enough?

What about then your out with friends user ?

But the questions is user ? Are you even /fit? I doubt it. Go back to /b you little faggot bitch. Bringing your shit over here.

Underated. Could be ugly though user.

>friends

Attached: 1445785782526.jpg (816x612, 156K)

ah, the ever elusive social life

believe it or not you don't have to kill her afterward

Attached: marine-recruits-train-on-dead-hooker-disposal-skills-in-this-8255042.png (500x772, 263K)

Attached: 1464090636034.jpg (650x500, 82K)

I literally hid from my childhood crush yesterday as I saw that we were on the same train ride for 2 hours. She was the nicest girl I've ever known and I just couldn't face her, it was so hard. Perhaps the only one I've ever cared about and I know she did not feel the same, as I put absolutely zero effort into making my feelings apparent to her. How delusional of me.

I am almost at that point where I don't even see a reason for trying to interact with women anymore. Surely I've collected enough evidence in my short-lived 22 years that there is no woman other than my mother and grandma that will ever care about me. If they don't like me, I just try not to get in their way.

Attached: 1506262139118.png (399x382, 92K)

I do belive so user. But are you stupid? I was simply saying that nigga is unstable and shouldn’t be trusted with human contact he seemed that retarded.

You guys need to talk to more girls, holy fuck. It's really easy to give yourself a confidence boost.
>go to a place you know there will be pretty girls
>make sure your posture is good and you're dressed decently
>say hi to as many pretty girls as possible, keeping eye contact firm and manly
>you don't have to do or say anything else, you're just being friendly
>at least 10 pretty girls, actually pretty girls, no less

Do this just once and you'll realize how many girls' eyes light up at your confidence. All those depressed memories will just fade away into oblivion. Then you can work on actually talking to them.

Get some molly dab some have a beer or two go to a house event dab some more and just let the drugs do there thing, everyone will be buzzing no one will care who you are you won’t either, if your not fuck ugly women will literally approach you.

Fellow brazilian here, I don't know how people are in Canada but here in hueland college is the easiest place to make friends. Go ahead and try to make small talk with people in your class, at first it might be hard, but even if you're shy/autistic, as long as you don't go on about how shit you are and stay positive, people will at least be friendly towards you. From there on new subjects will most likely pop up, specially during group convos. Plus, you're a foreigner, so you can always bring up how "back in brazil this shit is different" (try not to be a negative bitch about your home country either).
Good luck user, I wish the best for you.

>tfw I'm turning 30 this year and have never once tricked a girl into letting me put my penis in her vagina.

Attached: 1519502757711s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Just go to the titty bar nigga

>go around saying hi to girls randomly and do nothing after
So this is the power of Veeky Forums...

I don't believe this. There cant be THIS many 25+ year old virgins, right? Why the hell would you guys wait so long?

Attached: real.png (421x421, 279K)

>why

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 4.03.05 PM.png (1120x1522, 3.98M)

>Why the hell would you guys wait

Attached: 1518882197557.jpg (804x802, 85K)

If you're lacking confidence to the point where you haven't touched a boob in years, I think this is a good starting point.

are you below 5'7 ?

>tfw 33 nad touched a boob 15 years ago through a bra

At least I'm not kissless and hugless.

Not every female is like your mum.

>friend offered to hook up with me 'cause she knows I'm a kissless virgin and wants me to just get it out of the way
>Said no because I don't want my first time to be motivated by pity
Yeah did I fuck up?

Attached: 1520872612018.jpg (256x258, 18K)

this is true though, everyone stop being autistic spaz and just talk. literally anything will do

yes moron, how good do you think your first fuck can possibly be

spoilers: it's always trash; you'll either be nervous as fuck and go soft the second the condom brushes against your cock or you'll cum in 2 minutes tops

ya gotta want it my man

fresh pasta?

Attached: 1519746120035.jpg (480x602, 67K)

Same here. Is being a virgin a turn off for girls? I never considered going on a date until after I was 24 and realized my friends were starting to get married and shit.

If this is true (which I doubt), then shame on you. Dumbass

Yes, post contact

I don’t care, at least they didn’t fuck old disgusting pigs

Reeeee não dá, eu não consigo

Attached: 6B62ED6E-11E1-45A8-9451-9AFF1870AF01.png (700x700, 1.87M)

It all makes sense now

Checking out is easy. You can tell yourself it's a choice and you're succeeding in your own plan. Those grapes are so high, you're better off leaving them to the giraffes. They're probably sour anyway.

Your parents will die, you'll have some form of health crisis. And you'll be alone, completely. You'll have developed none of the skills you needed to face the constant shitstorm that normies lean on each other to weather. You'll die, early and unhappy.

All because you couldn't take the failure.

The basic principle of physical training is progressive overload. Perhaps if you swallow a few small failures, your next failure won't be so hard. Maybe you can ride that train all the way to not giving a fuck.

And that's the thing that makes you attractive to women.

>>even then it was a stripper and it's one of my worst memories

tell us user

I went to a strip club once and my friend bought me a dance from this crazy stripper and it was pretty alright, she let me feel her titties and stuff

Olha user, eu não vou vir pra cima de você com aqueles papos de "consegue sim, acredite em você mesmo". Se você tem convicção que não consegue, pode ser interessante você procurar um psicologo ou psicanalista pra te ajudar a lidar com sua atual baixa autoestima. Te garanto que, no minimo, vai ser melhor do que não fazer nada a respeito. Boa sorte manin.

Valeu parçe, mas eu já fui em 6 psicólogos diferentes na minha vida e nenhum ajudou. Já aceitei a vida de incel, minha única esperança é fazer mad gainz e ganhar mais confiança etc