Is VG roiding...

Is VG roiding? He looks like he actually put on a decent amount of muscle in the last year alone where as he basically looked the same for 5 years prior.

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 89K)

He started roiding and never made gains because he doesn't have the mental capacity nor the protein supplement variety required to get past DYEL

He realized bulking on a vegan diet's impossible. So yes he eats meat and roids obviously.

his insertions suck, he has the skin color of an old carrot, and he's an uppity piece of shit. i hope he dies

Of courshe, he's RIPPED.

Attached: le vegetable face.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

Imagine actually believing this

Do you know why he suddenly started doing this a year ago or so? Wouldn't it have made sense to roid as soon as he started his channel. Seems weird to be doing this as he's close to 30 at this point.

is this leaked? or was he autistic enough to post this himself

He bulks on donuts. Not even memeing, he admits he's put on weight after getting married because his husband eats like shit. I don't think his lifts have gone up either.

How do I not be as bitter and austicitic as VG

How do these positions make sense to you people? There are vegans with great bodies who are probably roiding. Roiding will make any diet work as long as you're eating enough.

Every youtube fitness channel is roiding or at least has roided in the past. Stop being naive.

He's way bigger in OP, he's also unironically bulking by the looks of things.
Look at how much bigger he suddenly started getting after years of zero progress user.

>that complete lack of a chest
>those lips
>alien head

Attached: 1492120415840.png (432x647, 384K)

That's the gayest thing I have seen the whole week

No Fap for 2 days and I can finally know what's gay again

Attached: a6cf62df-d704-4492-9cb4-580d506ae5fa_1520629532453.jpg (540x230, 48K)

Don't have emotional problems and short temper or if you do work your issues out and consult the help of a psychologist if you can't do it yourself.

He stopped lifting for a while and got fat, then started lifting again. Because of muscle memory it looks like he started roiding, even though the only impressive thing are his arms. Also believing that you can make gains on a vegan diet is retarded. Calories and in minor part proteins are all that matters, doesnt matter the source

I honest to God think VG is allergic to his own diet. In his purple hair stream he admitted that, while eating and after a meal, his body becomes extremely hot and he's flushed.

Same shit used to happen to me when I ate oats before finding out I was allergic to them.

If you think he's roiding then you're clearly a non lifting retard. He's a fat fuck now, who gives a shit about how big he is when he is not lean and isn't vascular, zero veins on his arms. Anyone can be "big" at 20% bf

Cant*

I guess he wants to prove that vegan lifting is superior "bcuase muh gainz" so he can shill his shitty lifestyle to soyboys.

Say what you will about VG but he doesn't fit into the soyboy archetype at all; he shits on leftists and is unapologetic in his hatred of muslims.

Also he doesn't worship anybody because they have a cunt (just look at his videos about roaming millenial).

if hes on roids he should ask his dealer for a refund

El aboniado...

las abominacion...

Never fails to make me kek

>who is clarence kennedy

nigga has negative pecs lmao

he got fat.

he also hilariously had so many injuries. literally the sickly vegan he is trying to convince the world he is not.

>close to 30
How the fuck can he have that face at 30? Aren't the roids supposed to make it a bit more masculine at least?