When fat people say weight is about genetics not eating habits

>when fat people say weight is about genetics not eating habits

Attached: 1520810613999.png (471x711, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuHvNG55wRM
youtube.com/watch?v=SkxfTLNfjfg
youtu.be/Bm5Yj9h8O-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk how people can even afford to be fat. Also, gaining weight takes so much effort. I weighed 110 & got up to 130 (5'9)

It took so much effort to gain weight & im already losing it

>when people say there's more than 2 genders

>it's not how much I eat, it's what time I eat
heard this excuse by a fat guy in real life

I tell them I bet I could boil their piss into toffee and I can smell them from the other side of the room.

Fuck fat people and FUCK FAT PEOPLE ENABLERS THEY ARE EVEN WORSE

nightmare fuel:
youtube.com/watch?v=xuHvNG55wRM
youtube.com/watch?v=SkxfTLNfjfg

Ask a fatty:
>"If weight is genetic, why do lap bands work?"

Eating habits are genetic.

Insofar as IQ is genetic.
IQ is correlated with obesity

It's all "genetics". Normies aren't capable of distinguishing lie from truth

Attached: Ramy.jpg (240x430, 51K)

Not to defend fatties but a lot of them were raised on a diet of coke, maccas and chocolate. This, in addition to the "you don't need to do sport" and/or "anything competitive ia toxoc masculinity" for the last decade or so combines to produce fat fucks.

Then explain why I can't lose weight no matter what I do or why the rest of my family has the same problem

I am sincerely disgusted by fat people that embrace their lifestyle and try to get others to approve it and adopt it. There should be a law that regulates at least the selling of junk food.

> the only time they can say "muh genetics" is foot and hand size, hair/skin/eye color, height, breasts for female if theyre small but body is fat or small with small boobs.
>they might be able to say it if someone asks them why they arent a size 00 or 0 or size 30 underbust and they are indeed thick boned.
>when fat chicks say "but my huge breasts" when theyre saggy fat sacks thatll shrivel up if they were able to lose the weight

Because 'no matter what you do' never included eating at an ACCURATE >500 calorie deficit for more than a few months.

Not burning more calories than you take. You may think you are, but you are not.

Because you vastly overestimate your physical activity and dont actually track calories

Genetics plays a huge role on metabolism and shit like that, so yeah genetics is important here, not sure what you are on about

Good luck fellow skeleton, I was once like you, 110 until age 17. I’m 25 and 175 now, almost hit ottermode. You’ll make it. Keep eating.

Attached: 1E0A5F98-B672-4E11-A9AA-A8BED982112D.jpg (408x473, 76K)

>when people say diet soda is worse than regular

muh geneticz
youtu.be/Bm5Yj9h8O-E

Attached: beetus.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Dies anyone know about cholesterol here?

Since last May I've lost about 40kg, I eating better than ever before, and I'm more active than ever before. But my cholesterol has skyrocketed as the rest of my health has improved.

The reason I bring it up here is that the doctor assumes it is genetic, considering my obvious overall health improvements. Am I just fucked?

but metabolism has no direct role in weight management. Metabolism is just catabolism and anabolism.

>losing weight to relieve physical pain
>aw but you look fine the way you are!
>people buying bulk Twinkies on food stamps
>fatass coworker who's spent two decades as a bagger eats a 6x6" piece of cake because "muh blood sugar"
>yearly biometric screening requires a 10-14 hour fast, suddenly half the employees are "hypoglycemic"

Attached: 1467691701735.jpg (400x533, 62K)

Burning excess fat can lead to a temporary rise in cholesterol. Maintain your weight for a while and see what your numbers do.

>have 0-4 diet sodas a week
>syrup sucklers laugh and tell me I'm going to get cancer

Attached: 1463933533477.gif (340x218, 702K)

>This, in addition to the "you don't need to do sport" and/or "anything competitive ia toxoc masculinity" for the last decade or so combines to produce fat fucks.

Lmao this also produced a new generation of anorexic numale vegans

Add a 25% tax to fast food and soda (inc. diet soda, fucking fatties love that shit), then put all that money towards hospitals.

Incentivise fatties to eat less junk, and the ones that do will collectively be paying for their own hospital stay.

Attached: 1519596924001.jpg (601x800, 43K)

>when fat co-workers tell me my 0 cal energy drinks are unhealthy

Attached: IMG_0857-1.jpg (477x418, 26K)

>when normies say they dont go to the gym because they're afraid they'll get "too big"

Attached: 400px-Perturabo_Portrait.jpg (400x327, 32K)

Because you're either fucking stupid or a liar. Probably both.

When you lie about how many calories you consume you only cheat yourself.

Why do you hate yourself so much?

You don't understand how ignorant you sound to everyone here

>You aren’t one of those fatphobes who believes in dieting, are you user?

Attached: 57524AFE-3D6A-4A09-8A14-C6252F58E936.png (511x443, 40K)

This is actually legit for me, but for losing weight.
Everyone preaches that space meals out and snack bullshit.
I lose weight much easier when I just fast all day and eat a shit ton before bed.
It's the only way I can sleep, if i'm on a calorie deficit my stomach cramps are so bad and loud it wakes my girlfriend up.

Are you hungry every morning when you wake up?
Are you hungry very night when you go to sleep?
If not you're not actually on a calorie deficit.
There is a huge difference between cravings and actual hunger.
Hunger is physically painful.

>we people say they want to tone but don't want to do cardio and also don't want to lift weights
>They're always women that think they can get 'too big' while natty

Who the fuck even says that? Skinnyfats? Soyboys? Beta chads?

Attached: 1507262156437.png (953x1282, 495K)

>Not to defend fatties but a lot of them were raised on a diet of coke, maccas and chocolate.

yup. Grew up in a household of coca cola, hostess, fruit snacks, ice cream, and "eat what you want dear". Was pretty fuckin' overweight by college.

I remember trying to lose weight when I was in high school and doing it the complete wrong way. I ended up doing it on accident because eating nuts and deli meat was more filling and I was eating less calories, but thought I was losing weight because I was making "healthy" choices.

I was really thrown for a loop when I started posting here.

’Cause you’re a dumb fuckin’ roasty moron.

god not fat anymore

too bad my dad never listened, the lardass

I'm your height and was 120 most of my life till 23. Then I ballooned up to 200 and have been there for 4 years. It catches up with you one day m8

words to live by