Showers

What's better, cold or hot showers? Give arguments.

Attached: download.jpg (302x167, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26174323
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_water_immersion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NoShowers is the only way

Cold is better for sperm count

is this benefitial in any way apart from fertility?

In your asshole, fag. #HotShowerRules

Cold showers help wire your brain to perceive challenges as easier. Forcing yourself to do something uncomfortable and shocking to the nervous system on a daily basis, it gives you a subconscious confidence and courage to meet other challenges in life.
You're making a conscious choice to do something that require mental fortitude and discipline, when you could just as easily turn the knob and have a comfortable warm shower.
Just hopped out of a cold shower myself.

Definitely not cold showers, at least on training days. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26174323
>These data suggest that CWI [cold water immersion] attenuates the acute changes in satellite cell numbers and activity of kinases that regulate muscle hypertrophy, which may translate to smaller long-term training gains in muscle strength and hypertrophy. The use of CWI as a regular post-exercise recovery strategy should be reconsidered.

Hot because they feel better.

start warm then turn cold at the end

Based

noshower for 7 days
>testosterone though the roof
>Fucked 20 girls

>Cold until you can't take it
>Hot until you can't take it
>Repeat until you can't take it

this this this

Pro tip. If you take a lot of ice cold showers put Vasoline on your balls so the skin doesn't start to crack.

>Cold showers help wire your brain

Attached: 1496176649038.jpg (500x469, 55K)

could you do it for me, lad?

I heard this shit is not good for your skin.

I don't remember why, but a lot of chicks do that when they clean their skin with a product because they thought it would open pores with hot water, clean the skin, and then close the pores and reap the full benefit of the product. But then everybody started advising against it for some reason.

IMO you should just go cold. If anything it builds self-discipline

>double dildo up ass till you cant take it

But he's right. It's about making unpleasant experiences something common to you.

ive been dirt poor before and could only take cold showers. we had no water heater.
better off now and now take hot showers.
id rather take hot showers than cold ones. however, cold showers did always make my skin feel really soft.

>Studies have shown taking cold showers will significantly increase the chances of success in every aspect of life due to the rewiring of synapses in brain
>Has nothing to do with a person's work ethic

Attached: 1512868201904.jpg (438x437, 20K)

cold showers are the best
everyday I have cold shower and after I feel so alive and full of energy!
I'm a fatty 250 pounder and today I felt like jogging. a year ago I was 350 pounder.I'm so happy for fit and fat and fast generals! thanks !
we're all going to make it!

Attached: 1509685673350.gif (512x288, 471K)

Cold water immersion isn't taking a cold shower

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_water_immersion

>cold water immersion
fuck you are stupid

What's your shower routine, Veeky Forums?

>hot water on
>shampoo in hair
>wash face
>rinse face
>rinse hair
>conditioner in hair
>wash chest, stomach, back, balls, legs
>rinse body
>make water colder
>rinse hair

Anyone else wash with a removable showerhead ever shoot down their asshole? Feels good, man.

Attached: 1456843305870.jpg (500x667, 54K)