Tell me about the people at your gym

Tell me about the people at your gym

Attached: bf21b3fc08d349761d096ad2c6f3750e.jpg (640x1136, 37K)

We have a window area that overlooks the indoor swimming pool.
For some reason many older men will just stand at the window and watch the people in the swimming pool. This wouldn’t be that weird if it weren’t for the fact that the swimming pool is most often by very young children

>black guy who obviously roids singing at the top of his lungs on every rep (i kind of enjoy this)
>Old people that form group meetings on the most important pieces of equipment.
>weird video game turbo autists that wear tight clothes even though theyre fat, and just walk around the gym with monsters in their hands, never touching a weight
>mexican families that let their kids play on the important equipment
>H

No idea because I only go to the gym during the early morning hours when it's empty

>cont
>hot receptionist that i worked up the courage to talk to once, but i'll never be able to do it again so we just exchange awkward smiles
>cardio bunny milf that talks to ALL the 20 year olds in the gym obviously trying to smash
>old black guy that flirts with all the disgusting looking women
>bloatmax dad, and his literal down syndrom looking son quietly lifting heavier weights than i could ever imagine in the corner

Attached: 1518296396532.jpg (362x504, 65K)

>Richard Simmons lookalike but a bit more haggard
>always talks to young men
>will prop his ankle up on the bench press bar to stretch his hamstrings and display his junk while watching you lift
honestly wish he would get chased out by an angry mob

There is a super, and I mean SUPER hot personal trainer there. But she’s engaged to a manlet. She’s like 5’6 at best and is engaged to another PT there who is an inch shorter

>the virgin manlet
>chad thundercock
>the fat neckbeard
>whore with a 10/10 ass(no pics srry)
>cool receptionist dude who is talkative and actually helps you instead of watching sluts all the day
>the fat black woman

bunch of stinky bean manlets who stare at themselves in the mirror
loud "powerlifters"
braphogs

Attached: 1507248731437.gif (500x500, 205K)

>cardio bunnies
>frat chads
>a few dedicated powerlifters who seem nice
Uni gym

There is one guy. Proper fucking autistic. Dyel. Keeps looking at himself in the mirror, flexing.

>tfw home gym master race

Attached: 148ca83ad73f3160e25b9f01469a2f89--homemade-costumes-mortal-kombat.jpg (508x878, 68K)

>6'3" jacked bald dude
>always lifts heavy
>permanent angry face
>never talks
>10/10 face manages to make bald look good
The guy legit looks and acts like agent 47

Attached: Hitman-Absolution-2012-PC.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

This one guy only does tris and his

>group of two or more fat girls who giggle while using equipment to cover up shame
>angry looking 25 y/o black girl who never leaves the adduction machine
>front desk guy who used to date my best bro
>old black man in red shirt with towel around his neck glaring at every one tat gets withing 20 feet of his lard ass
>vegan looking guy who i mistakenly let use the tricep press before me that sat there for 20 mins
>emo kid who is literal skelekton with converse struggling to do calf raises
>FUCKERS WHO CANT FUCKING USE THE ROW MACHINE RIGHT

>Old powerlifting gym with 30+ year old equipment.
>Has really old 45 plates that look antique
>Less than $30/month and ive been going there for years
>Only has one squat rack and one DL platform but it doesnt matter because all the other gym go-ers are dumbbell and cablefags who avoid barbells like hamplanets avoid logic.
>24 hr access
>Free chalk
>Free belts
>Free Kleenex
>Can leave my homemade deadlift blocks there and i dont have to worry about them getting stolen because everyone is cool and we dont have niggers where i live.
>Controllable radio with aux cord

Cons:
>Baby men leave dont rerack their shit because they think their at home with mommy
>Boiler blew out recently so ive been lifting in 42°F.

I think i have it pretty good although a GHR chair and some new squat racks would be nice. Ill probably miss being there when i move away for school.

The school im going to has a gym rule that doesnt allow overhead lifts and i sure hope noone enforces it.

There's an old guy who uses the bench press station to do 40 minutes of ab work. That's the only thing at my gym that legit angers me.

>80% gay guys with no muscle
>2% powerlifters who would be annoying if they weren't segregated from the rest of the gym
>10% petite girls with no muscle and no height, no titties
>5% gay guys with muscles who never work their legs nor asses (they look comical, almost all of them)
>3% minorities with no muscle who wander around doing some lame routine that won't fucking work in a million years

they're probably just longing for the days gone by and making sure no pedos come to steal them

>no muscle and no height, no titties
This, why are there so few thicc chicks in the gym :(

Pronounced like in Scooby Doo when they unmask a villian - Old man: Let
>Pretty cool guy, puts up with my autism. Congratulated me when I hit 2pl8 DL for the first time. While I sat there trying to decide if it was sarcasm and I was being bullied or if he was sincerely saying it he made it clear he meant it.
Blue hair grill with gauged ears and nose ring
>Honestly the most dedicated lifter there. Moves some impressive weight for a 5'5" grill, enough that I'm not annoyed that she takes up one of 2 racks for 25 mins every Saturday.
Guy who makes me want to give this shit up.
>There EVERY time I am even if I go at different hours. Has good routine. Not that big at all. Why?
Highest lifter there who also makes me want to quit
>Does 1/2/3/4 just looks like a normal guy

>autistic fuckwad teenager #1, 120lbs 5'6, wears shirts cut in the side to show off his "abs", benches 100lbs
>autistic teenage fuckwad #2 and #3, more tolerable than #1 but still do meme lifts and look like shit
>old man that constantly farts

Only notable ones desu

> roid monkey with face tatoos
> always accompanied by up to 4 twinks, or options
> I call him gradius

number 1 is litterally me but i bench lmao1pl8 for 10

We have a black guy
I live in Russia

well, they are probably reminiscing about their youth or some form of memory, kind of like how people like to watch kids play on the playground while they eat lunch.

>95% elderly
>gym got closed for a day a week after opening because the dumbbell racks are inches away from the long mirror and some dyel sent a 25 into it
>that guy who wears a polo with the sleeves cut off
>that ups worker that parks the truck outside and does heavy squats in uniform
>that firefighter that pulls so much the bars bend
>that time no one was working and the gym ran itself all day
>an old man gives life advice to every one
>that guy who tries to convert everyone to jesusism

University gym
>Forever alone powerlifter who always listens to his movies and does his routine without talking to anybody
>Guy who was trying to get his girlfriend into more serious stuff, I see him almost every time I'm there but haven't seen her this year at all.
>Two muslets who never show up alone and always clog up some popular piece of equipment by taking alternating reps and still never seem to get anything done
>Balding or manlet 30-40 y/o DYELs who appear even more miserable every time I see them
>That one 40+ woman who was actually there 4 times a week, did a decent workout but broke her hip when she fell down the stairs and now does some shitty routine once a week.
>Powerlifter couple, she's cute, he's a bro. It's nice to see something like that is possible.

It begins.

>that short Mexican guy who only ever does legs and dumps the bar with 3pl8
>that white guy who minds his own business, doesn’t take super long rests, re racks his weight, wipes his machines and wears trump shirts every day
>that giganigger who brings his white gf with him and ignores her while he takes mirror selfies
>the pack of swole manlets who passive aggressively wait for you to to finish on your station
>the dyel middle easterners who sit on benches and drink monsters and occasionally lift a thing
>that 9/10 angel who you see pick up her black son from the daycare on the way out
>the ripped, tatted girl who benches more than me

Dawn of the first day.

>sips fedora
m'faggot

Mummy goes to the same gym as me. I showed her around the free weights section so she's not afraid any more. Last time we were in she loudly asked me why a guy was wearing a hoodie and he heard then virginwalked away.

>cougar that is there 3x a day trying to smash the dyel PTs
>old mens doing baby weight and taking forever on the benches
>gay model that looks like a stick figure working out with 1kg dumbells and his whale cousin that must be 100kgs at 4'8''
>That weird balding dude that never talks to anyone and hasn't improved in 4 years despite going everyday

oh no wait, that's me

Attached: 1506980768577.jpg (437x501, 42K)

top kek

There's this one asshole who keeps screaming AAAAAAUUUUUUAAAAAERRRRGGGHHHHH everytime he does a bench press.

what kind of fag world do you live in.

Community gym, which results in
>waves of high school twinklets after school ends
>old geezers from the war of 1812 who walk on the treadmill
>one fucking dude who rolls his running shorts up to do bicep curls (im not joking)
>middle aged soccer moms
>me, a DYEL

literally 60% of the people there won't make eye contact with me and it's a fucking family gym, why?

Attached: cystic pepe.png (708x689, 333K)

>The middle-eastern skinny group of guys
I've seen them doing nothing but forearm twist and bicep curl 4kg dumbells. It's not even heavy for them they're moving their arm up and down rather quickly.
>Chad and Stacy
Non ironically took his top off to let Stacy take a picture/video of him working out, then they both took a selfie with his top still off.
>Black guy
Absolutely loves his abs, will lift his top up and stare at them through the mirror any chance he gets.
>Weak Manlet
Will look at his arms in amazement right after a bicep curl even though he's tiny.
Wait crap that's me....

90% of the "le Veeky Forums is so gay lol xd" memes are posted by people exactly like you described

>40 yr old black guy that always says hi to me and sometimes brings his son in who is jacked as well
>ripped black 30 yr old who is there every time I go in and seems to know everyone at the gym
>milfy type lady
>old lady that tries to workout near me and makes me uncomfortable
>hot trainer around my age that I dont look at so I dont develop oneitis
>cool front desk guy
>shy autist that everyone acknowledges but never approaches to start conversation(me)

Severely underrated post.

>nothing but annoying gym thots that can’t use machines for intended purposes...
>they always take up the cable machines doing retarded mongoloid shit
>always taking photos in the mirrors never working out
>Easily tell which one hasn’t washed her pussy..

Why do I go to this gym

Are you me?

Got one guy who looks like a battle hardened dwarf and powerlifts
About 10 thots who dress the same on the treadmills constantly
One of the supervisors here looks like he was ripped out of Viking times with tattoos to match
A few typical college gym bros
Couple of Airmen that looks like twigs
And me, the Muhreen

I go early in the morning so its usually full of old fucks and high school kids.

What base senpai? Osan here.

>why?
Because autism is genetic

>fat indian guy who goes around and talks to everyone while they're trying to lift
>chill as fuck islander dude with like 32" quads
>tall juicing blonde guy who would be hyperchad if he had any sense of hygiene
>manlet who roids but still smaller than a lot of nattys
>pair of grills with the fattest asses, always wear matching gym outfits
>10/10 grill who always makes eye contact with me at the gym who spilled her spaghetti one time i actually talked to her (was p cute but i have a gf)

>bald guy in DBZ shirt benching 4 plates for reps
>left his phone by the water fountain one day
>listening to DBZ music compilations on his bluetooth headphones
Also, today some mongrel sat on one of the 4 benches facetiming for 30 minutes. What a fucking prick.

Attached: cell saga.jpg (320x253, 18K)

>YMCA
>Like 15 regular adult dudes who mind their own business and actually lift
> Like 30 regular highschool kids who ALL do brosplits and quarter squats, never seen one hit parallel
>Like 3 regular thots
>At least 957838 old ass senior citizens doing 4 sets of 200 with the lightest weight on every machine, but never go near free weights or power racks
>Except that one 63 year old Vietnam vet looking ass dude who spends 3 hours at the gym doing chest and arms every day
It's pretty chill

>jacked centroamericano manlets talking to themselves
>annoying basketball-american teens m o v i n g v e r r y s l ow l y between stations and doing about 10% the workout I could get in while clogging up the benches
>seriously why are they moving that slow

>fat old men that smell like sour milk
>cardio bunnies for days and days but they stay in the cardio containment zone
>thots sexually assaulting me with their asses and leggings
>Milfs
>fine by me.

>older women that don't understand they are not milfs
>hwaaaarrkk

>inexplicably angry white men
>noobs
>quarter squats and hitching everything for days and days and days
>the annoying fitness couple doing lunges in the squat rack and telling each other wrong things

you never been to one of those restaurants that has a live lobster tank where you can pick out your dinner?

>24 hr fitness
>pack of skinny niggers that move between stations as a pack and do a single "heavy" rep with a ton of spotting and then whooping and showing eachother their snapchats
>3-4 girls that obviously used to do crossfit and bring their weird form and awkward flailing to a cramped weight room
>look good in their workout lingerie though
>sexy as fuck thicc latina girl that dances and shakes her ass between sets and cant go a single day without some faggot approaching her
>ignore her on principle and I think she's looking at me waiting for me to look back at her shaking her ass and tossing around her hair but I'm probably projecting
>Giantdad, older guy who DLs lmao7pl8 and is generally just fucking massive. also very softspoken and nice and never grunts or anything during his sets

I'm assuming you fall into the 'gay guys with no muscle' category?

>that faggot in the mirror who keeps doing all the same stuff Im doing

what the fuck is your problem cunt?

Attached: manga chick smoking.jpg (228x250, 31K)

His what???!!!??

>emo kid

is your gym in 2005?

Never underestimate retard strength user.

there’s a fat guy with a red pubey beard who only works out in a black “DEUS VULT” hoodie, with the hood up

pull the weed out before it has time to take root
im not even fucking with you, deal with that shit now before yo become africa

t. every western country

>I don't go to an actual gym, but I want to contribute so I'll just post the ol' standby memes.

>he forgets to work his hiceps

>the powerlifters that come in do their shit and leave
>the two or three that will lift then walk on the treadmills at 2.5 mph
>the flock of young jocks that sit on three or four benches talking while one of them does his ninth set of curls
>the women who insist on using the treadmill right beside me
>the old guys who sit on machines but never actually do any thing
>the chick that yells bless you and laughs anytime anyone sneezes
>that one chick that tried starting a conversation with me half way through my last set of OHP

>the guy who will ask you mid-set how many sets you have left
>the manlet who slams the bar back on the squat rack
>the potential gf
>the hordes of random guys the potential gf offers to share equipment with
>me

Nice I wish I could pull off the bald look

Working class small town white guys. High school athletes. Older white men and women rehabilitating on the medicine ball. Basic 20/30-something soccer moms on the cardio machines. Music is bland and inoffensive classic rock and pop. Euromutts and the occasional joisy guido curlbro. Clean, cheap, comfy. They close at 10 and I'm often getting my workout done in the last hour.

>that never talks to anyone
Are you supposed to talk to people at the gym?
Also do 5x5 for strength gains then move on to ppl

>the guy who will ask you mid-set how many sets you have left
>he then procedes to stare at you for the rest of your sets while sitting on equipment near by

doesnt work hiceps
never gonna make it

Plastic bimbos and orange goblins all over the place. Guess which state.

brain says cali, heart says Florida

Maybe they brought their grand kids there and making sure they aren't drowning

>powerlifting gym
>mostly old equipment, some stuff is 30+ years old
>yfw these machines work better than any modern day bullshit I've ever used
>gym on application + strength / form test only
>everyone is big compared to normie gyms
>Tfw it keeps you grounded when everyone is yuge

One problem is that we all share the same music so it's first come first serve

>Patrick 1
>SWOLE tall handsome no homo guy who's pretty calm and rarely goes yolo, kinda wrecked by injuries during his life
Patrick 2
>younger drug / alcohol abusing hardcore listening nigger
>looks pretty ok, but isn't strong at all
little Luke
>roiding SWOLE as fuck manlet who's 20 years old
big Luke
>40 something bodybuilder
>biggest softie in the world
>super chill guy, always trying to help you out and teach you effective and fun ways of training
Coach
>is our 6'7 tall coach whose former national champ in strongman for a few years in a row, now a bodybuilder
gangsterrap cracker
>genuinely nice guy, lifts lots of weight, looks good but always listens to nigger music
>30 something SWOLE guy that cruises throughout the year and then blasts like crazy for 20 weeks
>he's my best friend
The Viking
>24 year old tall former powerlifter guy who does 2/3.5/5/6 (some for reps) but who doesn't look exceptionally big (me)

Loods2 best gym

I always slow down when this happens.
Also, get pumped for a squat. Make a big deal (lots of breaths and psyching yourself up) about going under the bar then just as you are about to do it pull out your phone and stop for 3 mins. It drives them nuts hahaha

I got to a chain gym so it's filled with normies and a few fratbros. Pretty decent

stop projecting, pedo scum

>the pack of Mexicans who only seem to do shoulders, mostly in the Smith machine
>the girl in the MAGA hat and combat boots doing a thousand sets of 1pl8 deadlifts all over the gym
>the guy who interrupts your set to ask if you're using a machine ten feet away that you've never touched
>the mom squatting next to me today who's the first person I've seen go below parallel in the year I've been going there
>the guy doing dumbbell curls in the power rack

a 17 year old thot following where i go, taking off tops and training in sportsbra. Bending up the cute ass infront of me. Sometimes its annoying but i'd like to think it boost my testosterone. I play it off as idgaf.

also this autist who reminds me so much about jason genova, but less retarded. He always comes up to the more serious lifters and explain how to do stuff and gives rofladvice.

The rest are like oldies and milfs, very much a noob gym but i like it

>Chinese lady
Always works out in the mornings on the treadmill. Never seems to get sweaty. Dressed in a tank top and parachute pants.
>Cleaning lady
Not actually the cleaning lady, but she has the distinct polish look so she is probably one. Hair is always kinda messy.
>Ripped black guy
Jacked black dude that comes in, does his sets without even accidentically making eye contact. Stares into the wall between sets
>Hassan, Ahmed and Mohammed
Three arab dudes ages 25-45 who literally spend two hours on a bicep workout. Will take breaks to talk on the phone with someone. Says hi to other arab dudes in the gym.
>Fatty Viking
Powerlifting dude who has been there for years. Only comes in around midnight, and does some heavy fucking lifts. Used to have a fatty bro with him, but haven't seen him for a while
>Refugee guys
May or may not be refugees given a gym card by my city, but looks kinda lost, always comes in 2-4 people at a time. Mainly hangs out in the room with the power cages.
>Squat thot
Could definitely be dismissed as a gym thot but is actually knowledgeable and squats pretty heavy. Looks like one of those instagram models guys drool at.
>Bang guy
Only seen him like twice but makes an obnoxious amount of noise compared to everyone else. Will literally throw the barbell into the ground when he's finished with a set, making minor tremors in the gym.
>Old guy
Tries, but works out in slacks and a button up shirt. Stays exclusively on the machines except for a few bodyweight reps

>that guy that casually works out in khaki shorts and sandals doing 3 pl8s for everything
>that girl that comes in and always gets an orbital belt even though she's not even attractive
>that white guy that always gives tips to the Asian girls

KEK

Attached: 1520376214477.jpg (500x424, 122K)

ive nicknamed most of the regular in my gym. theres definitely more be these are my favorites

suzy lou who
>thick legged blonde polish thot with fat ass alwasy doing ass exercises
suzy's twin
>skinny taller blonde polish girl always with suzy
suzy's dog
>goofy polish girl always with suzy or the twin
ci ci binks
>awkwardly tall indian chick that looks like a cross between cici from the new girl and jar jar binks
the slouch
>girl who only does eliptical with amazingly slouched posture
stacy thunder cunt
>shorter somewhat fit girl who could pass as instamodel but doesnt wear typical instawhore apparel, that walks around with the proudest chest in the gym
viking wrestler
>high school beast mode wrestler kid that squats 5 plates ass2grass
the savage
>roided up dude that wears a fanny pack and 3/4 compression shorts with no gym shorts over them
the sage
>asian guy that is incredibly friendly and knowledgable
the mayor
>dude that is somewhat jacked, talks to pretty much everyone in the gym about life if you make eye contact
the butch twins
>a butch couple with one more fem who will check out every thot in the gym blatantly, while the man of the couple will stare down any guy near her bitch

STORY TIME

Black guy at my gym, always has the headphones on. In between sets or before hes ready for his first rep he always busts out 2 or 3 lines from a rap song super loud.

fucking annoying as roid monkey. Everyone looks at him in disgust because hes so distracting.

Im sitting on the bench after a set. Hear him after his bench set. He stands up and shouts
>HE PUT THE LIME IN THE COCONUT AND MIX IT ALL UP YEAHHH
Fucking die laughing. Cant control myself, try so hard to stop because i didnt want to encourage him
>HE PUT THE LIME IN THE COCONUT AND MIX IT ALL UP YEAHHH

>The women that use the barbell rack to hump the bar into the air
Yes I know it's a real exercise. Doesn't make me want to smash their heads in any less.
>The one woman who uses the leg extension machine to do this same exercise
Thank god we have 3 leg extension machines
>The Samoan dude who sings all of his anime songs out loud and grunts really loudly
He's actually pretty cool
>The 5'6 spic dude with the fugly girlfriend who constantly hog the machines
She has an ok ass and big tits, but god her face is hideous.
>The really short white dude who squats like 5 pl8 and sings along to his eminem music.
He'd be cool if he didn't take up the squat rack for an hour at a time
>The 10/10 mestizo chick that every dude in the gym except me tries to talk to.
She asked me how many sets I had left once. I just held up 3 fingers.
>That autistic dude who never talks to anyone, brings a book to read during his rest periods, listens to super edgy black metal, and responds to questions with nods, head shaking, or holding up his fingers.
Oh shit, that's me

Attached: 1493333475039.png (1398x925, 644K)

Holy shit the last one is true at my gym as well. They also take up to an hour to do either squats or fucking bench.

god damn this has me in stitches

Just a few
>THICC Eastern European girl who I want to suffocate me with her thighs
>stinky Indians who flood the place from 5-7
>DYEL who wears hats, tights, and wears cutoffs
>guy who always has a dip in
>bald body builder with calves of he gods who always looks pissed
>bald Nordic guy who hasn’t progressed in years with his mail order bride who
>45 year old man who wears hats and always nods to me after I helped spot him once.
I go at different times every week so I basically see it all.

My beautiful gym crush who is brapbabe and her disgusting manlet faggot boyfriend.

uni gym reporting in
>group of stinky indians taking up multiple platforms
>heaps of different skinny white dudes throughout the week who come in clueless
>heaps of different white dudes obviously part of a uni team and work out together with hypnotic precision and efficiency
>this super fruity gay twink who squats 4pl8 ass to grass
>this clueless PT who makes his clients do stupid exercises, or watches and says nothing while his client does light deadlifts/squats with shit form
>this one chick that struts around the weights section setting up her "circuit" and leaves it all lying around/the plates on the bar like she's working out in fuckin Equinox or something
>this chick with a dyke haircut who just curls all day and wears a belt to 1.) squat an empty bar or 2.) deadlift 40kg

>remembering 2005
Remind me again why they let people this old on this board.

Do you work out in San Francisco? lol

>Amon Amarth
Viking looking guy, wants to be strong but isn't
>The Creature
Some freak kid who deadlifts with terrible form and has subsequently developed a bad hunchback (maybe he had it before idk but it certainly hasn't made things better)
>Mario Twins
Two italian-looking dudes who always lift together
>Tiny shredded lesbian
Just a tiny lesbian with short hair. Does strength training but only retarded meme exercises, skinny as a twig but completely shredded
>Aztec Warlord
Mexican looking guy with long hair and a grim expression
>Oji-san
Old Japanese guy, doesn't really exercise but stands around in weird positions
Those are all I can remember off the top of my head

>>THICC Eastern European girl
I got a boner just reading this

Some day after lifting, walk up to oji-san and ask "Nomu ka?" while making a drinking motion.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ALL HAVE EASTERN EURO FAT ASS THOTS IN YOUR GYM AND I DON'T RREEEEEEE

Actually, say "ato ni nomu ka?"

No gay shit, just asking him out for a drink. Old Japanese men are the best fucking drinking buddies in the world, hands down. I have never gone on sicker benders than with 60+yo Japanese men.

I stopped supporting YMCA gyms around my area when they pulled "safe non-judging environment" on me.
>I told off the 300lbs trainer

>tfw extra thicc eastern european gf
And I don't even live in eastern europe

Attached: 1428083613782.png (494x494, 215K)

>the 50 year old soy being that does slo mo karate moves in between cable sets

>laughs
???