Alright Veeky Forums, teach me how to cut for real

Alright Veeky Forums, teach me how to cut for real.
I used to be skinnyfat, cut to skelly mode then bulked on GSLP.
Rather happy with the results, got a lot stronger and definitely put on some muscle. Thing is, I went too hard on the caloric surplus, and I really need to drop 7-8kg by summer. Summer is in like 3 months here. Obviously I'll drop less, but how do I go about losing weight relatively fast with minimal muscle loss? Do I keep doing Greyskull? Sets of 5 + accessories?

Attached: 1% dairy.jpg (490x281, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KSysQP0NKIc
leangains.com/reverse-pyramid-training-guide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read leangains, do his intermittent fasting routine, keep lifting. You can easily drop the weight in three months.

do 48 hour fasts on the weekends or more

I realized i should keep lifting, but how? should I keep doing low volume? IF mainly addresses eating, which I am really good at controlling by now.

Sounds like it will fuck my gains pretty bad, or, won't it?
Maybe I should simplify my question: I am wondering how to lift in order to preserve as much strength and mass and possible. I know how to create a caloric deficit big enough to lose the weight, I want to do it without going back to being a skeleton.

youtu.be/KSysQP0NKIc

Stop throwing meme diets at me ):

leangains.com/reverse-pyramid-training-guide/

>didn't even watch the video
seems like you don't deserve the solution to your problem anyways

>eat 250 to 500 cal below maintenance
>keep lifting your normal weights but reduce volume (4 to 5 sets becomes 2 to 3), try cycling with rep ranges (few weeks of 3 to 5 reps, few weeks of 8 to 12 reps) and see how you feel
>if your strength begins to drop, eat slightly more (having 4 squares of 85% dark chocolate, for example)
>high protein intake (2 to 3 scoops per day of powder)
>do like 15 to 20 minutes of cardio (can be HIIT or running/biking, you're not retarded)
>or go for an hour or two walk
>EC stack works (pic lated)
>BCAAs seem to work as well although I've no experience in them

Attached: 0aCcClu.png (924x856, 321K)

I watched it, seen it before too. As I said, I know how to eat. Don't really but into the entire "eating window" thing, it's just a way to make eating less more bearable.

check'd quads of truth
>also remember that the idea is to keep your strength the same so you can pick up where you left off in like 10 to 15 weeks (or whatever)

Reduce your daily caloric intake by half. Make sure most of it is protein and just a little of it fats.

Finally some decent advice. I can actually see the logic in cycling rep ranges, will apply.
Assuming protein would take up a lot of my daily calories, what do you think is more crucial after it, carbs or fats? And should I keep raising my lifts as long as I am able to?

>losing weight relatively fast with minimal muscle loss
can't do both. the faster you lose weight, the higher chance of muscle loss. do a small caloric deficit (-200) and have a high protein diet (1-1,5g of protein per pound of bodyweight). keep lifting heavy as you can. if results are too slow increase the deficit. you can add more cardio as well. intermittent fasting is just a tool for cutting (very useful thou), but not necessary.

COFFEE AND ENERGY DRINKS

protein doesn't necessarily take up a lot of your calories, maybe like 30% just following the gram of protein per pound of bodyweight weight "rule". In my anecdotal experience, carbs should make up the majority of your diet. If you're active (in life, such as warehousing or mailman), the make life better and they help your lifting. You should figure out exactly what macros you operate the best at on a cut regarding fat and carbs for yourself, as I can't be an authority on it, but definitely consume 1g/lb of bodyweight of protein.

Cut carbs to a max 50g a day
Lower daily caloric intake
Base your calories aroung protein and fats

I've been "extreme cutting" for 1 month and I already started to see my abs for the first time of my existence.

Yes you'll strenght will drop 10% at the gym, but hey, thats the consequence

Okay, here's what you do:

>500kcal deficit
>1g/lb bodyweight of protein
>keto/locarb
>Leangains OR fasted training + omad
>CAFFEINE
>GREEN TEA
>LISS cardio on some rest days (hits stubborn fat better than hiit cardio), half an hour to an hour

Optional:
>Add 1 fast day every week
>just fast until goal weight
>just do PSMF

Attached: 1520371358839.png (680x470, 110K)

>loses 10% of strength in ONE MONTH of cutting
>has the audacity to give suggestions on how to properly cut

Attached: 1494039337914.jpg (188x181, 14K)

Don't know a way to consume 150g in less than 900 calories or so, and I'll probably be eating 1700-800. I never tracked macros on a cut, but I guess i'll have to see what works for me. Appreciate the input, anyways.

10% is a hit I can take... hopefully i'll keep adding for while, then stall, and only drop by the end of the cut.

I lost 20% of my strength in a 2 week water fast and gained it all back after 2 more weeks. fasting master race here.

don't listen to this degenerate. keep fat to at least 40-50g a day, protein 1-1.25g/lb of bodyweight, and use the rest of the calories for carbs

best advice in thread also
>checked

This or carb cycling or both.

My routine:
>less than 50g of carbs each day
>around 1,800-2,000 caloric intake, which is around 1,000 less than normal
>around 1g of protein per pound of body weight
>lifting at least for an hour and 15 minutes followed directly after 45 minutes of cardio (between cycling, running or stairclimber)
>usually have to take a nap after working out or during the day

Everyday for around a month or two depending on how much I need to cut