ITT we post our chest/bicep routine

Been lifting 5 months and want to explode my volume bc my chest is weak af and barely grows.

Pic related is my routine for chest and ceps only started it today.

Advice plez

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12-23-00-35.png (720x1280, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

musculi.com/content/articles/most-effective-exercises-per-muscle-group-using-electromyography
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to do 3x12 incline db bench, my chest raced so far ahead of the rest of me that I often skip it entirely. Slow cadence, pause at full contraction, go to failure, that's what did it.

>17 sets of chest
wew

Dude just chill tf out with the high reps on chest, save that shit for some flies or something. Keep the weight just barely enough to accomplish 6-8 reps on the freeweight movements, then simply use another excercise such as dips or flies for higher reps. Remember, as a drug free lifter you must become stronger to grow.

Tbh its smth thats bothered me for a few months progression is slow i would put it down to volune and form probably.

I know but i am desperate to improve it. Very happy with arms so far, cant see any abs yet prob bc of bf%

I just got this feeling i was going too easy a while back and want to up the ante a bit. My diet is good lots of healthy food veg and protein sleep 8hrs a day.

Body is pic related

Attached: 1520364427163-1.png (800x1016, 839K)

Keep doing what you're doing, that's nice progress. Incline db bench is your friend.

r8

Attached: 1410552706006.jpg (1488x795, 429K)

preacher curls
incline dumbbell
decline dumbbell
those are the best three individual exercises for chest/biceps
musculi.com/content/articles/most-effective-exercises-per-muscle-group-using-electromyography

pendlay rows
bench
dips
barbell curls
chin-ups

Some people say good progress others say eat more others say wtf am i doing with my time.

I think ive developed body dysmorphia or smth bc i just see a fatter me in that pic.

On the other hand i was thinking to keep eating a good amount high volume lots of water lots of sleep.

T.phone poster

Sexy link thank you

Nice leg gains

Look good you have big obliques from the looks of it really work on your lats and quads

I do this for chest/shoulders/Triceps. Pretty solid gains.

DB OHP 4sets increasing weight 12-8 reps (65)
Superset with DB front raise 12 reps (25)
DB Incline fly 4 sets 12 - 8 reps (65)
Superset with Db Lateral raise 12 reps (30)
DB flat bench fly 3 sets 8 reps (40)
Superset close grip Db to failure (40)
Hanging leg raises 4 sets of 12
Superset with side crunches and Incline twists 4 sets of 20
Weighted dips 4 sets of 10, (+45) last set to failure with no weight
Finish with light pec deck 4 sets of 12 and to failure on last set
Or finish with Tricep push downs 4 sets of 12
Stretch

Attached: 20180117_105731.png (716x872, 812K)

How do you eat no fats or carbs, only 200g of protein and get 3000 calories?

That is a shit chest workout, do

3x12 DB incline bench
3x6 BB bench
3x12 Flyes

You are doing too much piss weak weak and would be tired as fuck doing what you're doing. And go check your form and make sure you are actually getting the full range of motion.

you need to eat more and get a lot stronger, put 60kg on your bench and you will notice a huge change in your physique
pullups are good but you need to progressively overload with weighted pullups and get stronger on those too

>body split garbage

you definitely look like shit and are weak as fuck

Attached: 1496893665900.jpg (320x454, 74K)

You're weak as fuck. Bench more than one day per week for starters. You don't need that much volume. And finally you're not lifting heavy enough.

>NO CARBS
>lots of Oatmeal
user I hate to be the one to break it to you...

Chest: - 5 sets Flat Bench x 5 SS w/ Seated Row x 12
- 4 sets Incline Bench x 8 SS w/ Wid Grip Pull-Ups x 8
- 4 sets Dips x 10 SS w/ Upright Rows x 12
- 4 sets Dumbbell Flies x 12 SS w/ Face Pulls x 12
- 3 sets Hammer Curls x 12 SS w/ Tricep Pulldown x 12