How the fuck do you become a bodybuilder when having a 9-5 job?

These people cook all day and eat every 2-3 hours. How can they afford it?
It's literally the peak of having no life.

How does one with a normal job eat like a bodybuilder? Is it even possible?

Attached: 3r.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipZoQWN9v4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

9-5 is pretty fucking easy m8. Cook in bulk on the weekends, your frozen lunch you bring to work can be as massive as you want, eat a big breakfast and big dinner outside of work, and lift. Presto

You mean a professional freakbeast? It would suck bigtime (and require /fraud/)

Look at this guy for example: youtube.com/watch?v=ipZoQWN9v4U

He spends his whole day cooking 5 meals and then lifting. How does he afford it?

There's loads of info about this on YouTube. Look up Ronnie Coleman, Branch Warren or Steve kuclo. All Texas boys who work their ass off.

Chicken and rice?
Prep meals?
Shit ain’t easy. That’s why people respect the hardwork

I prep my meals because I only have 1 hour of lunch at work. But I see bodybuilders making sure to eat every 2-3 hours so that's why I'm asking

I know a guy whose a yoga teacher, author and fitness model. He takes his Sunday and uses it to prep all of his meals for the week in large batches.

So bring more than one meal. You cant fucking eat at your desk while you work?

what the fuck, no?
i have 1 hour paid lunch, do you think my boss pays me to eat when i'm not supposed to?

you don't have to eat every 2-3 hours. Just have bigger meals instead, like a huge lunch.

9-5 would be so easy. Right now i work 4 12 hour shifts per week and trying to get any lifting done in my 2 hours before work and still eat a big meal and get ready is almost impossible

That's 8 hours of work. Assuming that you sleep the recommended 8 hours to let your body recharge. What are you doing with the last 8 hours of your time that doesn't let you workout or meal prep?

you can't eat and work at the same time? You work retail or something?

So you have 3 days out of the week to workout? That starting strength routine would be the best fit for your schedule.

That's how I roll. I go to school full time. Work at least 45 hours up to 60 a week and am married with 3 kids. I need a fast workout. I slaughter myself in about half an hour and am ready again in 2 days.

He's a personal trainer, sells his own merch and gets revenue from youtube.

Working out is his job. Make it yours.

Sounds like a bullshit artist who injects roids

>9-5

1) That's baby shit. There are people out there literally doing more than double that.

2) Bulk meal-prepping has been common knowledge for decades, and newer alternatives to all-day eating like IF can make it even easier with a short feasting window that people still can and do bulk with.

Git gud.

Attached: 1510855193119.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>But I see bodybuilders making sure to eat every 2-3 hours

Meme. Just eat 3 meals a day and one more if you haven't hit your nutritional requirements.

You've got to be a NEET

Protein shakes and protein bars on top of 3 meals a day is easy. Make your own protein bars to save $$$

>do you think my boss pays me to eat when i'm not supposed to?
>Measured on what you do at your desk, not the outcome of your work
Why do you have so little self respect? I'd never work anywhere that micromanaged me like that.

I work 14h/day and stay big and lean.

The trick is finding a job that lets you expense all your meals, and then you spend the rest of your free time in the gym.

Attached: E2CB37EE-6589-4309-9BF4-ABCFA77E8514.jpg (750x914, 574K)

Go to the gym after work its 1 hour fag don't be a bitch

>I'd never work anywhere that micromanaged me like that.
grow up

to become an actual competitive bodybuilder while working 40+ hours a week it takes dedication.
to get fit and look like you lift takes not nearly as much

tin FISH. and. raw VEGETABLES. maybe milk.
snack on NUTS.

its a FULL DAY OF EATING video ya goober, in real life these people prepare their food ahead of time using affordable bulk ingredients, you can cook the majority of your weekly meals in one day, from then it's just a matter of being relentlessly consistent with eating those meals and training (and pinnning)

pro BB is miserable lifestlye most normies who mock it can't even fathom

I work outside so I have a camp stove in my truck that I use to cook eggs and meat on. I'm in the heart of a bulk cycle.
Today:
Breakfast: 6 scrambled eggs. 2 strips of bacon.
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1/4 gallon of milk.
Lunch: 1/2 lb chicken breast roasted.
1/4 gallon of milk
Dinner: 1/2 pound pork tenderloin (cooked at home). 1/4 gallon of milk.
Also had two large apples for snacks.

In a cut cycle I'll eat a lot more legumes and fish.

My employer pays for my gas, so I take what would be spent on gas and spend it on food instead.
I'm a construction technician. I still live with my parents because I don't want to have to make ends meet on $12.50/hr as a rent slave.
My parents aren't mad because I'm employed.
My job is easy and low stress. I only do leg workouts because I get all my upper exercise on the job.
Thats how I do it.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 23K)

I work 9-5, gym 6-7:30, then cook from 8-9. it;s not hard.

The “I would never work there” part is a bit childish, but the general sentiment that micromanagement is ineffective is spot on.

Try working 6--6/7/8/9/whenever hours 5-6 days a week. If other people can find the time so can you. Try browsing frogs between sets.

Who the fuck actually wants to be a bodybuilder?

Lifting is for health and looking better.

I am a brainlet and I would really like to get hea;thy and fit, but I want to eat only one meal a day, and that it'd be the ultimate easy and healthy shit

is there some guy who eats the same shit every day on this board, only once a day?

Make a Boogie thread. That's how you get all the autismo posters you seek.

>i work 16hrs like a slave for minimum wage and proud of it
I never get why people that work crazy hours are proud of it. Is it just coping?

>work 12 hours 5 days a week
>cooking for the week takes about an hour or so on saturday
>gym takes about 1-2 hours
? plently of time, what's wrong with you?

This

Holy shit that is brutal. Hats off to you

You dont. Bodybuilders spend all day lifting, injecting steroids, and eating the same bland meals in a jar. No man with a 9-5 job can expect to become a seasoned athlethe.

*shrug*
i've seen guys at my gym do it so it must be possible.

But do you have a wife and kids and currently study?

he simply claimed that become Veeky Forums while working more than the average man is possible. He said nothing about being prideful of how many hours that he worked nor did he state that he even worked that many hours.

Please name one successful bodybuilder working 16 hour days

I work 8-12hours 5 days a week on my feet as a cook and it make life difficult. At 5'10 215lb maybe 12%bf I'm bigger than 99% of fit but smaller than 99% of body builders. Its really goddamn hard to eat 4500 calories a day to compensate for my active job, while at my active job. Not saying it can't be done, but it's easy for small guys with cushy jobs to say that.

Retail typically has unpaid lunch.