Redpill me on acutane

redpill me on acutane

Attached: two_nibbas_kissing.jpg (600x448, 45K)

Took it when I was an edgy teenager for back acne. Made me extremely emotional and caused me to lose my best friend by acting like a faggot. Also completely took the piss out of my energy during cross county and ruined my times. Would not recommend it unless 1000% necessary

Show results brah

>cross country
literally all you had to do was quit that pozzed sport and your skin would clear up, lol

worked bretty good for me. No noticeable side effects. I still get a few red marks and pimples on the outskirts of my face but its way way better than before. this guy seems like a bitch for letting a small pill effect his mood

the opening of your penis will dry up and it will hurt a lot

Why the fuck did you post this gay pic tho?
I took accutane and it got rid of my cystic acne.. now i get a few pimples every now and then but nothing like before. and although everyone is different it did give me severe depression and anxiety. it would reach the point of where i would want to cry and then be back to normal when a co worker would talk. Good luck

Attached: 1520598387245.png (882x758, 17K)

Worked great for me. Made me very sensitive to sunlight. Ruined my liver though I can barely drink alcohol now without feeling sick as fuck. I have like three beers at most.

Didn't get it diagnosed but basically had IBS for about a year afterwards. It's gone away now.

Yo is that Avon and Stringer. Fuckin' ewwwwy nigga

Cleared up my acne and had zero setbacks except chapped lips. Im only on 40 mg/day

I had shitty acne all through high school. It was hideous.

Accutane cured me, permanently, but in the process it dried the fuck out of my face and lips.

The short-term pain is infinitely worth the permanent fix. Shit changed my life.

kickstarted my balding and my skin is flaky but i lost my zits and got a gf in high school so all in all a fair trade

I know someone who took it.
Worked wonders but made them partially blind.
So there's that

I really like this image.

accutane works, the side effects suck ass while taking it but you WILL see results

Got done with a 6-month treatment a few months back, mo. 1 was 40mg/day, mo. 2-6 was 80 mg/day. Dried the ever-loving shit out of lips and a bit less on my face, but no noticeable side effects otherwise. Had like 1 zit in the entire 6-months, where before I had pretty consistently bad acne even with OTC treatments. Only breakout I've had since was when I slept with hair that had some conditioner residue still on it in my face; even then it was very small. Shit's life changing

Attached: 1519961975187.jpg (400x400, 56K)

It'll fuck your shit up but eventually works

Speaking as someone who went on it, don't. It's a nightmare of a drug and one of the only functions it served me was making me realize "wait, I'm on Accutane and still breaking out; I must be doing something wrong."
Let your face heal itself, don't over-wash, make sure your diet is on point. That's literally what most acne comes down to.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that my liver is fucked. Thanks for that one

Fucked my life up. Dont do it. Acne eventually clears up (idc if it takes years). This shit accelerated my MPB and now im balding like a 60 year old man at 21 years old. Acne stops, balding doesnt. Dont do it.

Don't fucking take that shit. Ever.

Took accutane at 16 for 8 months I believe, cleared my acne up. I'm 26 now, no balding, no side effects. Make sure you're hydrating well and have vaseline on tap

Do it.

I just finished taking accutane, i experienced this side effects:
-dry lips
-emotional changes
-short term memory affected
-low/none libido

My skin is clear but i don't recommend it, its not worth it

I’m 30 and my horrible bacne never stopped. I’ve been to many dermatologists trough these years and we’ve tried everything with very little results. My current doctor said he’s ready to put me on this shit any time, but I’m afraid if I go bald even faster, it’s already quite bad for me

I took it when I was 14. haven't had acne since (27)
it definitely fucked my shit up a little though. I'm in a family of alcoholics and I cannot tolerate alcohol at all. like I get a 2 beer hangover no matter how hydrated I am.

Only if the jew took your foreskin as a baby.

acne trix

I’m bald now
No acne anymore but no hair up top

Really effective, but I'm pretty sure it caused me to start balding. I'm the only one in my extended family who took it and also the only one who's visibly thinning at the age of 21. (rest of the family has great hair, including my 85-year-old grandfather.) Kind of pissed because my parents pushed me into it when my acne really wasn't that bad to begin with. If you've got really bad acne that's going to cause scarring, I'd say go for it. Otherwise, exhaust all other options.