Huel Thread

Huel Thread.

Got a starter batch with 10 flavours coming tomorrow because I'm sick of eating junk food and spending a shit-ton of money just for the sheer convenience.

Anyone got any feedback on using it? I'm quite excited for my batch that arrives tomorrow.

Attached: Huel_Logo_large_5[1].png (2598x1023, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huel.mention-me.com/m/ol/zn0pq-6c966700d6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls don't advertise on Veeky Forums, most of us are already /pol/ conspiritards, we don't need more reasons for them to post.

>2018
>eating good goy dogfood

Sorry bud, genuine poster here; I have an order arriving to my house in the morning; see the attached image for clarification.

Attached: HUEL PURCHASE.jpg (1186x674, 90K)

So again I ask, has anyone had any feedback on it? I'm curious to find as much independent reviews on the product I want to alleviate spending stupid amounts of money for convenience.

I also can't cook for shit.

Shameless bump

I use it everyday at work and mornings on weekends b4 gym, usually add cinnamon or lace with whey protein. I'd recommend it, good amount of protein and good energy.

That's the sort of feedback I'm after, thanks man. I don't go to the gym and all that, I have a great metabolism... For not putting on weight.

I find it really hard to bulk up and thought that Huel would be a perfect investment going forward if I can get used to it and the taste.

Heck, if I could put on some more mass, I'd maybe be tempted to workout, but I'm currently very slim and weak; did weights and the likes but didn't stick at it because of the mass issue again.

i've purchased huel multiple times
it is a good meal replacement or something to bring for lunch
if you look at the ingredients of this next to soylent, it absolutely puts soylent to shame.
maltodextrin is soylents main source of energy
oats are huels

DUDE.. YOU GOTTA EAT REAL FOOD
GODDAMMIT
AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA
ALRIGHT

Good decision. Been on Huel for 6 months, never felt healthier in my life. Extremely easy to control your macros, has good nutrients, and tastes delicious with milk.

If anybody wants $10 off their first order, use this link: huel.mention-me.com/m/ol/zn0pq-6c966700d6

Wait
>starter batch with 10 flavors

what the fuck? Is that something offered in the UK?

Fantastic feedback man, thank you for that!

I'm planning to, but this is a hyper convenient and cost effective way for me to be more productive and save me learning to cook!

I was thinking about this earlier while making a coffee, milk will be exactly what I use too. Thank you for sharing your link, I got a 10% off sharing code online too.

You can see it in I think they're to let you taste the flavours more than anything. When I was trying to bulk up, I took several different flavours, full flavours, that cost me a fortune. The sample pack is a godsend of an idea in the hope of me taking it regularly.

Which flavor is your favorite? I've only tried vanilla(with milk) and I love it.

I've never tried it man! This is my first, that's why I started the thread to get some intel on it. I never liked vanilla as a flavour, but I do love milk; so to keep me from retching, I'll be calling it "Original".

Currently making Huel for supper.

Step 1: Gather all the ingredients.

Attached: 1520905887259687757080.jpg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

Step 2: Pour 400 ml of milk, followed by 3 scoops of Huel, followed by another 100 ml of milk and 4 ice cubes.

Your macros for this meal come around to 26g fats, 69g carbs, 53g proteins.

Attached: 15209060216131824339733.jpg (4032x3024, 2.99M)

This is the most shameless shilling I've seen since pre-election /pol/, wow guys. Keep it subtle, maybe support the site by paying for a banner ad? Like holy shit this is so obvious

Attached: 1519499513177.jpg (720x720, 85K)

Step 3: Blend the mixture for around 45 seconds minute.

Attached: 15209061608142144193798.jpg (4032x3024, 2.84M)

See , dipshit.

Step 4: Enjoy the greatest invention since the wheel.

Attached: 15209062470671212740055.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

How many scoops would you recommend normally? As in, I'm just getting started and want to eat a bit healthier. I watched a video of some hipster showing 10 steps to Huel but I was left with more questions than answered.

Each scoop is 150 calories, so decide based on that.

I'm cutting so I go for 3 scoops with milk, 4 when I don't have milk and have to use water instead.

Thanks for the advice bud; I'm pretty dense about this sort of stuff.

So if I wanted to make a day's worth as a batch, let's say keep it ready in the fridge, how many scoops would you recommend?

how long does two bags usually last?

OP here again, my understanding is that a bag lasts a month.

this is to say, if I were to use huel for breakfast and lunch but cook a regular dinner, how long would it last me.

1 meal is 1 serving, each bag has 14 servings. 1 order comes with 2 bags, so you get 28 servings with each order. You need to order 3 orders(6 bags) to get 3 meals daily for a month. Each order costs me about $60 in the US.

shall be testing this, if true I'll be saving a fuck ton of money if I decide I like it. If not then I just lost 46 quid which as a student is very upsetting.

We're on the same boat man, I spend a total fortune on food when I shouldn't have to.

What kind of milk do you use?

2% reduced fat milk

I was considering using full fat; recommend?

Stop advertising your bullshit dogfood OP. KYS

Get this shilling shit out of here Jesus christ

I've never even used it, so fuck up.

heres the best feedback you will get
return the shit as soon as you get it, its garbage.
They use the lowest price ingredients they can source since it is going to taste like shit anyway it wont matter. Sure, you could survive off the shit but theres much better options.
Just drink whey protein shakes if you cant get a meal in then eat some real food later.
This shit is pure garbage learning to make real food and how to eat real food is what you need to do if you even want a chance at making it

I see a lot of people disagreeing with you though; surely whey protein doesn't have the same nutritional value as something like Huel?

OP still, and a self admitting novice in this area.

Are you talking from experience or spouting bullshit? Do you know how they source their ingredients? Do you know the suppliers?

It's been approved by every health agency they've approached, including the FDAA. I've personally seen doctors use and recommend it. They have high quality nutritionists on board as well who have given Huel their seal of approval. Tell me why I should listen to you instead?

experience. I eat 6000 calories a day, more when bulking. An easy solution like this sounds great but at the end of the day it is massively better to learn how to buy, cook, and eat real food. This is especially true if you are into fitness

OP here again, I'm not entirely into fitness, and literally anything would improve my diet.

For me, it sounds like a win-win, but I do take on board what you're saying and respect your view in fitness would be different as you're striving for the best.

>It's been approved by every health agency they've approached, including the FDAA. I've personally seen doctors use and recommend it. They have high quality nutritionists on board as well who have given Huel their seal of approval.
>t. Huel advertising team
fuck off fags no one wants your garbage drink here go advertise on reddit they are soy friendly

Attached: jew.png (230x219, 11K)

By experience I mean experience with Huel. If you don't know what it is, or have never used it, why talk about it?

just buy some whey protein and whole milk
dont waste your money on this soyboy tier garbage

Huell thread

Attached: C7DmezDW0AA9Qxn.jpg (639x359, 56K)

yeah i tried Huel for 2 weeks, thats my experience.
Couldnt bear the shit anymore they managed to make the drink taste like absolute dogshit. At first it tastes alright, not something you look forward to drinking (plenty of whey protein shakes tastes great).
Then after a few days you will start to dread the "meals"
At the 2 week point i actually was gagging and puking back up small amounts of the drink as i was trying to get it down.
Now i was attempting to replace 2000 calories a day with these so its probably more than average but thats only 1/3 of my daily intake. I was basically swapping it out for purely whole milk calories but honestly between the price and ease of consumption (lack of) there is no way in hell its worth it.

Hi, OP here again. I've found that jizzing directly into each serving before you shake it up helps improve the texture dramatically. It's like I'm drinking a jizz milkshake! I've tried my own, as well as my boyfriend's, and we both agree it tastes way better this way. Huel all the way!

Attached: fuel is huel.jpg (1200x675, 64K)

You're an asshole.

go advertise on reddit then fag.
Veeky Forumsizens do not support the big soy

Attached: 1494554575592.png (499x452, 308K)

>hyyyeeuuullll

Attached: 8935eba6277591cbfd0ec0f1a83458af2e5fe15d_hq.jpg (1024x779, 33K)

Huell thread?

Huell thread

Attached: Huell.gif (350x250, 2.23M)

>why dese niggas tryna steal mah name?

Attached: Screenshot_128.jpg (497x311, 36K)

52 posts disagrees with you, madfag.

even if you are not directly shilling (which you totally fucking are, lets be real) it doesn't matter because you are contributing to it when people like the fucking promo code guy who spams ads for this shit in every thread gives you "advice" and you are like "oh haha yeah sweet thanks" and legitimize him to retards who might actually buy this shit.

So? literally nothing wrong with posting promo codes if it gets you something cheaper. It's a win-win for literally everyone involved if they're planning to buy. But obviously, low-IQ meatheads retards like you have never read game theory so what can I expect from you lol

OP here, agreed.

I'm away to bed here; thank you all for your advice, I'll post some pictures tomorrow and review how I got on... Goodnight!

>low-IQ meatheads retards like you have never read game theory so what can i expect from you lol

Attached: 1516462359984.jpg (645x588, 57K)

Do not ingest Huel. You have been warned.

Attached: 1515784897561.jpg (592x590, 320K)

>They accept good boy points

Sign me the fuck up.