Soy and Manliness

Do we have any reliable sources on if eating organic soybeans are harmful to men? I generally stay away from the stuff, but textured soy protein is pretty tasty (and high in fiber).

Attached: IMG_63701.jpg (600x381, 81K)

To my understanding legit tofu and spy condimenta (miso, soy sauce) are okay. The other shit is the problem, particularly the processed as fuck filler soy

Why is the Chorizo telling me that he is Chorizo? Wouldn't putting Chorizo on the package be enough?

THIS 100%

Many females who eat too much soy develop irregular menstruation cycles. Many males who eat too much soy have reported developing gyno. You can eat fermented soy products though since fermentation rids most of the phytoestrogen content.

There is too much for and against so I just avoid. I tend to lean towards the against side as there is a huge financial incentive behind the for side. There's plenty of other good shit like cabbage and broccoli and regular milk tastes good in my tea and doesn't give me the runs so I'm sweet.

No, "we" do not, because there is literally zero evidence of soy or phytoestrogens impacting testosterone production.

Give me one source that isn't alphamaletest.roidz.biz tier.

but i saw an infographic on /pol/ saying that soy had something called "five-toed estrogens" in it and that soounds bad

/pol/? /POL/!? /POOOOL/!! /POOOOOOOOOOOL/!!! /POOOOOOOOOOOL/!!!

Attached: images (5).jpg (440x334, 18K)

Soy is just a bogeyman. Eat whatever protein you get, and eat your damn vegetables. Broccoli, cabbage, kale, etc.

Unfortunately, if you want any conclusive evidence, you're not getting any. However, don't forget that the "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

I've read enough anecdotes to be convinced that soy is capable of diddling your hormones. I am convinced because I relate to those people and have experienced it myself. When I was dating an asian guy, he introduced me to his local market soy milk. I was hooked and started drinking it daily. During those 3 months of drinking, I had my period cycle every 2 weeks instead of the typical three and half. As soon as I stopped drinking soy milk, my period cycle resumed back at the three and a half week cycle.

Why are there not studies explaining this phenomena? I don't know. Maybe they are on the horizon. There may be no absolute proof of this stuff, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't take precaution.

>"absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."
Well in this case, it kind of fucking is. This is something that's been researched ad nauseum, and the worst that can be said about soy is that it's not a highly bioavailable protein.

So we now have one (1) story from a person claiming to be a girl on Veeky Forums to back the theory that soy products fuck with your hormones. Great.

I'm not saying you should eat a ton of soy or go vegan, but it's not something you should worry about eating either.

ayy

I don’t care if soy makes you less of a man, it just not processed the best in the US (with studies correlating it to immuno problems, etc) I refuse to eat it. Plus whenever I try it burns my stomach.

But wut about dis study?

Attached: FUwRlDa.jpg (2728x2128, 518K)

Attached: chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

Je suis saucisse

I can understand that eating processed crap is crap, but that can be for any type of food.

If you buy organic non-GMO soybeans (the beans themselves)... they should be just as healthy as black or kidney beans (for example).

fucking cosmo.

>eating soy in the first place
What’s the appeal outside of soy sauce and particular tofu dishes?
Is this some faggy american thing?

Attached: 5E1F0C96-9383-4796-8F45-6B5D90BEBE4F.jpg (896x607, 132K)

Low servings seem to have no discernible effects, however 14-20 servings per day lead to some feminizing effects in men.
Yes, of course it's that's not practical information because no one eats that much unless they're doing GOSMAD. You might even find the same results with any type of bean in the same circumstances.

Stay the fuck away from flax as well as soy

Attached: images (15).jpg (326x451, 20K)

How many kg of flax seeds a day are people eating you idiot nigger? Also again please point to the study that says phytoestrogens have any effect on test levels.

T. Professor chiam silver.

So many kike soy shills in this thread
Stop the soy, eat the onion, take the Nolvadex.

I work as a researcher. We are ordered from an unknown higher authority to not publish any studies that would be condemning of soy. We actually get paid a lot by them to falsify research that favors soy.

Its just so common and in things you wouldnt expect it to be in. Ive been eating these whole grain/protein toaster waffles for like half a year and just found out recently they had soybean oil when I read the ingredients on a whim. I tried to avoid just to cover my bases but its a lot harder than it sounds, thus the need for a solid answer.

someone please just put him out of his misery

Went vegetarian in October and eat pretty much 4 lbs of tofu a week and my strength has increased, no moobs, and my sex drive is annoyingly high. Only downside is my shits and farts smell worse nowadays.

We have one proven instance, and the dude was megadosing soy. Why you would even eat it outside miso and soy sauce is beyond me anyway. Just don't eat the processed junk they put it in

>soy
stop it/

Larping faggot

Sounds like you should eat more fibre, it's known to help absorb excess dietary hormones.

He's a speedrunner so I hope he fucking necks himself.

Literally everything that isn't paleo will have soy in it as a additive, so even if soy did decrease test (it doesn't) there would be no almost no way to avoid it in your diet unless you prepared everything with only raw ingredients.

The only people who spew this meme are trying to find an excuse as to why they feel/look low tes. It's easier to say "The jews are using soy to lower my test, that's why I cant get big" compared to actually going to the gym and getting big the actual way

>It's a polfag believes anything in a image even if there isn't a source episode