Chin-ups

What up, /f/.

I used to live in an apartment which had an awesome tree outside for doing chin-ups (I could do ~15).

Since I've moved, I have no tree. Either a bar at the gym, or one of those gadgets you put in your doorway. And I can't do SHIT for chinups now.
Either it was the fresh air, being outside, etc, but I HATE doing chinups inside.

Thoughts?

Attached: 523118596.jpg (764x1024, 366K)

I think you’re a faggot

No u

Thanks, assholes

If I was a girl, I would not reply to you in real life because I want to fit in with all the other girls.

> can do 15 pull ups on a tree

> can't do any with a piece of metal

what kind of fucking bait is this?

Attached: dude.png (239x200, 17K)

It's fucking true, smartass

alright, assuming you're not just trolling for (you's), which you are, I'll attempt to answer.

The only way I can see this being a thing is you have much more to grip onto, if you were doing them like in the OP pic. And therefore they were easier.

With a bar, you need more grip strength, and back strength.

Still, you should be able to do at least 10.

Yes, I understand the grip thing. I felt more at ease gripping a tree branch, though not nearly as thick as the pic.

Gripping a 1 inch bar in a gym playing girly pop "motivational" music just kills my workout boner, as well

It's possible the branch was a little bouncy and you were capitalizing on that to do chins

Possible, but not in this case.

With the branch, I would "monkey-paw" it, but with a 1 inch bar, I feel the need to grip it like normal

Get one of those portable chin up things (can also be used for other exercises)
Don't remember the name of the company.
You can set it up outside, do some pullups, take it down and bag it until next use.
Outdoors mate

go back to the tree one last time and hang yourself in it if you love it so much, faggot

I do my pullups on my door. Not the frame but the actual door, I pull it out halfway and put a shirt under each palm like makeshift boxing gloves.

you can't swing at all this way so unless you had very good control you will find this harder than regular pullups.

t. absolutely broke person

Did the same thing before I saved up for a pullup bar user.

Hang in there.

Suck my dick, cuck

The tree, being an living thing, was giving you help, it wasn't passive. Much like a spotter who is helping you with the lift, the tree was playing you so you
would keep coming back and showing it the love.
Whereas a bar or beam or other some shit won't help you because it doesn't care one way or another.
Also, less gravity is outside.

Attached: yes_it_is.jpg (679x382, 171K)

Nice. Thanks

Sure.

Reminds me how prisoner are all jacked alphas, whereas gym rats are all beta fgts

I vote for this.

Veeky Forums cocksucker