Veeky Forums meet Thailand 2019

I'll begin by saying that this is not a joke, this is a serious thread.

Long-time poster here and recent trip
I'm going to Thailand during winter 2019 and thought it would be a good idea to see if any of you bros would be interested in a Veeky Forums meet. What would be on the menu is exactly this:
youtube.com/watch?v=pjw-vG1qP_g&t=0s&list=LL9kl-bBykY33uXLmjRSQZQg&index=179

We would meet in Pattaya aka the whore town, for a week or so. If you are an autist, a loner, or better yet a virgin, you are definately welcome to tag along... this could afterall change your life forever depending on how deep you are in the depression abyss. I'm a good person and if I can unjust one of you guys, this whole thing will have been worth it.

So here's the deal; send an email to the adress in the picture, and tell me which month would work out best for you (january,february or march) and specify an exact week if you have to.

I know this is still far away. but this will give you the occasion to gather money, get your passport and acquire some gains. I will be posting this thread every now and then until the end of the year. Peace

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
youtube.com/watch?v=DL5Bt2blOQk
youtube.com/watch?v=yxL-D0UYdIs&t=243s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’d love to go but I don’t have a job

You want us to go to Thailand, the place that killed the beloved Zyzz?

NOPE

Attached: 1520444507632.jpg (634x858, 110K)

Sign me up.

I'm in, OP! Please tweet me the details: twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

>2019

Would we be visiting Sharky?

>paying to tap boipussy
no thanks

haha fuck off faggot.

It would be hard enough convicing the autists of this board to meet up locally let alone another shithole country.

Fuck off and I hope you die in a sauna like that faggot zyzz.

damn i would go bro but im poor AF

Attached: 1_v3vvVO3DuvEB-osQDcIqlw.jpg (600x630, 30K)

As someone who has been to Thailand 7 times...
Don't go there for the sex. Go there for the experience. The sex will happen. Literally you can sleep with any girl, but if you focus on the sex you'll miss out on having good stories to tell afterwards. Go clubbing, go to the beach, go snorkeling, diving. You can find a girl who'll accommodate you and take you around to all the fun places.

just use a throwaway email and send an email to the adress in the pic

there aren't that many details to know... flight cost depend on your location, and you can probably expect to spend around $500-$1000.
The only thing I need to know is which accomodates the most people, and that should be confirmed in later this year (probably in september/october)

2019 is less than 9 months away

I considered it, yes

some of the chicks over there have regular pussies as well

I am guessing you're not interested. It's all good

Sweet, I'll bring the brownies.

I'm actually spending a month or so in Thailand, I won't be in Pattaya the whole time

Wait, what do you mean by the sex will happen?

Does it come with free STDs

bump

if you pay for my trip, I'd go.

How expensive is it anyways? I might go sometime in the future

you will be walking the street and girls(guys) will ask to give you a massage for a higher than usual price and sex will happen.

if you white and not ugly, all thai girls wanna fuk u for free

source: been there

@op what about november this year boyo

>hey guys anyone want to go on a trip together across the world?
>virgins preferred :) just lmk when works for you
i think you forgot to say no homo bro

nah im going in the winter
Chads and normies are also welcome

Hnng... Can we go to Soi 6/1??

lol you think you're doing the losers here a favour but you'll just be stuck with a bunch of socially retarded autists that will suck up all the fun from the vacation.... and waste everybody's money while you're at it.

You'd love that wouldn't you, fucking self-entitled parasite.

>The sex will happen.
That's what they told me about college.

that actually hurt, user. It was just a joke.

Attached: 1480038809099.gif (248x300, 424K)

you guys should go here youtube.com/watch?v=DL5Bt2blOQk and lecture all those weak normies with shit form

inb4 there's a made for TV movie about the drug-fueled murder suicide "locked up abroad" that will inevitably happen

Attached: Locked-Up-Abroad.jpg (435x281, 43K)

I hope this happens just for the follow up thread

where's the female side, fag?
It says it's divided into male/female

Take pics bros

Don't eat the brownies.

Sounds like fun though. We should ask /trv/ for advice.

it's really not.
ground floor is the weight room, upstairs there are all the cardio machines. However there is no room for the upper floor.

>can't watch cardio bunnies
why even bother watching it

then dont

is there literally no thai people in koh sumai?

we would DEFINATELY go there and make a thread about it

I'm going to bed.
No one sent me an email, but then again I'll be posting this thread throughout the year, good night. This is me btw:
youtube.com/watch?v=yxL-D0UYdIs&t=243s

>inb4 some asshat complains that a christian is going to Pattaya, I'm protestant, not some cathocuck

Attached: mask.jpg (1393x1137, 415K)

thai people dont usually go to the gym.
you will a few asians going to that gym (not sure if thai tho) during the evening hours. it's noon now.

I might go, this sounds ridiculous enough to maybe be worth experiencing. Will keep an eye for for threads around the end of the year if I still have no gf.

they also dont go to the beach according to the Crystal Bay stream. Looks like no kids hounding you to buy sunnies. Not like fucking Patong.

>no linkin park
one fucking job

>Not like fucking Patong.
would be great if patong had a live stream... or a gym.

Anyone ausfags going to bali for schoolies this year, Veeky Forums meetup to slay young sloots

>that feel when you're indog
I should travel to thailand sometimes

>bali
all you're gonna slay there is drunken overweight aussie roasties

im definitely interested, but id like to know more about u op, to be sure that ur not a homo rapist sort of guy.

Sounds fine to me.

I work for an airline so I would get to fly for free almost, could be fun meeting up with a bunch of neets out there

Email sent

Attached: IMG_0009.jpg (213x255, 17K)

This. How do I know I'm not going to be sold into human trafficking.

Does everyone who works for an airline fly for free, or just some jobs?

you can go on standby and get flights for free. So can your family. But you may not get on the plane. It's a bit of a toss up. But flights out to Thailand aren't usually 100% full in my experience, so it's likely you get on.

I'm 30 y-o, white and live in Ottawa Canada
not sure how to prove I'm not a homo rapist though... any idea for future threads ?

Attached: 20180313_010007.jpg (2048x1152, 530K)

Could be (you)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 11.04.12 PM.png (886x1428, 1.5M)

from what I can tell, although I don't socialize with others much, anybody working for the mother company, or any of its vendors, receives discounts
I can also buy a ticket on my airline, or any of our partners, at discounted rates

Whats the % discount?

Are you the Veeky Forums Mass Effect guy from the video? If so sorry to hear about your loss man.

>Tfw uni so cant go
Reeeeeeeee
Oh well, doubt Thai is a good place for blacks to visit anyway

Who did you vote for last election?

>go for the experience

These chicks are so cheap (price wise) that even just going for 3 days you'll still have time to enjoy the sights. I mean the only way you wouldn't is if you go there Friday, get like 2 women and pay them till Sunday to try to do a 24 hr marathon shit.

yeah that's me. thx

I've been voting for the conservative party all my life

Probably more fun than your university janitor gig

I'm a neet so I never use my benefits to go anywhere, wouldn't know...
plus I moved into management way too early to conserve my body and make a lot more money, no freedom anymore though

Attached: pepe souls.png (500x438, 361K)

>the conservative party
sounds real shady, libeffect
jk, I remember watching your vid, godspeed again, hope you get there safe and happy

I don't think you know what neet means if you work for the airline.

>how to get sold into slavery in the modern world

>he doesnt want to go on a pilgrimage to the holyland

hold up OP, I need to ask my mum if Im allowed to go

seriously though how much will this cost and how do I avoid getting STD's?

fug

I want to but Veeky Forums will bully me for being DYEL

Don't they teach you about STDs in school or are you not old enough for that class yet?

The plane ticket is the most expensive aspect and depends where you live. I'm guessing it would be cheap for aussie bros, but from someone let's say on the east US coast the plane ticket should be around $700-1000 USD roundtrip. It's cheap over there though

>white

good enough for me

not true at all, they have plenty of prisons

you can still get STDs even if you were a condom

Nine inch nails is better.

Just don't eat hooker ass or let them piss in yo mouf

when it starts to feel like you're pissing tobasco sauce, go to the doctor and tell them about the tobasco. Don't wait until the razor blades

>if you white and not ugly, all thai girls wanna fuk u for free
This is what incels believe

phuket gym has a squat rack and a few bench presses, I fucked a thicc thai fitness girl from there too. it's 200 baht per visit

why didn't the rodg just go there instead of Morocco?

go to siem reap cambodia instead, so many hot european girls go there to get drunk for a few days and if you lift and spend $20/day for a nice hotel room you will be miles ahead of the degenerate backpackers

How about Late Jan/Early Feb 2019?

>phuket gym
you mean phuket town or patong?

>thicc thai fitness girl
was she a customer of the gym or gym staff?

>not wanting to look like a degenerate backpackers
>still wanting to fuck degenerate backpacker women
wtf man?

south east asians hate blacks, sorry brah
head to south america instead

We gotta get Lenny and the misfits to take along. Have Enhanced athlete give us a tour.

lol i barebacked street tranny hookers in bangkok and didn't catch enough

*didn't catch anything

it's next to patong beach, she was a customer. most of the staff there are thai dudes

and dude some of the backpacker girls are so hot and when they see you have a nice room with an ensuite you can basically keep them there as your personal sex object.

Attached: phuket gym.png (936x513, 92K)

wow, a thai girl going to a male gym all alone?
that was really a chance not to miss indeed.

my experience with backpacker girls is awful. they are usually gross and really bad looking.

Worst case scenario you go to a bar and literally pick out the best looking one and pay for her for like $30-50 for the night.
If you're really cheap, find one at a club that's dancing and looking for a hookup or sugar daddy.
The girls that work there professionally are probably cleaner than your average thot in America. It is no shit ran like a business and the girls are kept to some sort of standard. Although be weary of a girl that'll have sex with you without a condom. I'd definitely avoid that noise.
There was this girl that I continued to see and once she finally warmed up to letting me raw dog it it was the hottest thing ever.
For the trip or girls? Girls can be from free if you know what you're doing to $60 a night. You're going to get ripped off the first time or two but that is just how the cookie crumbles when you're in a foreign country. Best way to go is to go with someone who knows what their doing and knows all the good bars.
See above. If you go to nana plaza, soi cowboy, or Pattaya then you'd be a fricken idiot to not get laid. College is one thing; a sex-tourism location is completely different. There is no game involved.
My recommendation is finding a girl that jives well with you and wants to hang out with you. You pay for her the first night to get her out of the bar (you have to pay the bar fine) then you treat her nice and be a gentleman and she'll stay with you and hang out with you for free. If she keeps trying to charge you then she's not into you. Find a girl that is into you. Seriously some of the best times I've had and I've been to a lot of places in Asia. She will turn into your little your guide and takes the confusion out of everything in Thailand. Most likely you'll pay for her meals but that's a tiny portion compared to getting raped every night at the bar.

Wouldn't you have to pay her bar fine throughout though? Those girls usually have a contract with the bar and are expected to be there to bring in money and customers.

yeah they get fined if they don't turn up to work, so you can either pay her fine and send her off to the bar like a good cuck

some guys turn up at the bars at 3am when they close and take them home for free, provided nobody else took them already

hot chicks dont backpack in 2018. Too much rape from locals.

Sounds like it makes sense but honestly I don't know what goes on behind the scenes. I can only say that I've never had to pay for a night after the first. The one girl I always went out with would even meet back up with me when I got back in country. I'd just message her when I'm coming back and she'd just meet me at my hotel or wherever.

That's another thing; Asia is big on data msssaging apps and LINE is a big one. Huge in Thailand so I suggest all that are going to set that up prior. T-mobile offers free international data over there as well which is super convenient.

tripfags genuinely need to be exterminated or at least go back to where they came from

That video makes me want to go and hang with you brah, definitely keep making these threads to keep us all updated. We're all gonna make it

Attached: 1519591372782.jpg (1200x800, 621K)

Sorry user

I'll be there Jan 2019 for 10 days.