ARM WORK

What are your go to arm routines? Somebody told me I have monkey arms today and not in the good sense of that term.

I've done SS for like 8 months consistently but there's almost no arm work. I'd like to add arm accessory work but I don't wanna waste my time. So what's the go to for bulking out the arms?

Attached: IMG_20180308_214937_868.jpg (720x1280, 65K)

pullups

My nigger I remember you and your monkey arms from a few days ago. Skullrushers, pushdowns, incline curl,hammer curls (heavy) and cable drag curls

Show me one hairless monkey (must be natural and not just sick) with arms like mine

So this..is the power of SS...woah

Attached: 1519166653030.png (800x769, 126K)

Attached: 11026967.jpg (1500x1116, 72K)

21s

Barbell curl 7 reps 1/3 of the way up, 7 reps 1/2 way up, and 7 reps all the way up = insane pump

What the fuck? What does this even look like? I raise the bar up to my crotch 7 times, then I lift it up to by belly 7 times, and finally up to my chin 7 times?

What's the point of the first 14 reps?

Focus on building your triceps because they make up the bulk of your arm. Close grip bench, skull crushers, cable push down etc. 5X5’s worked well for me when I was bulking and i’m lanky as fuck. You look like you need to gain weight too.

Not a monkey

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

It keeps the bicep under tension longer and allows more blood flow into the muscle for a bigger pump and stronger contraction, try it out

21s are absolutely retarded... no shit you've gotten an insane pump, you've done 21 reps back to back.

have you read SS? for arm work Rippetoad recommends skullcrushers and chins

you missed the one he actually recommends for big biceps

Attached: mark on curls.png (1009x165, 8K)

facepalm

>DYELS doubting one of the most effective bicep exercises

Have fun not making it

Lol nice counterargument, wonder why basically no competitive bodybuilder recommends 21s.

You're a DYEL who's looking for a 'magic secret' for bicep size. Bonus points if you subscribe to sixpackshortcuts.

What kind of broscience is this

Literally my current bicep, let's see your arms, skeleton

Attached: Snapchat-1215628951.jpg (988x1920, 401K)

btfo

mirin forearms

Laying tricep extensions is what Ripp recommends. The difference being you go further back behind the head, stressing the 'upper' part of the long head as well.

>doesn't read the book
>huuuurrrrrr why r arm smol ss no arm work????

Attached: 1517060454022.png (485x443, 26K)

Hey guys Jeff Cavaliere AthleanX dot com

Is this enough to impress Normans?

Attached: 1519978513686.jpg (720x1080, 111K)

The fucks wrong with your bicep?

What the fuck is your nipple doing out there m8

Attached: IMG_3469.png (853x796, 655K)

You obviously lift heavy for your deadlifts and not do enough curls or "skull crushers" for your triceps. Actually if you just built up your triceps only, you coupd even out your arms. Its just your other lifts are giving you big forearms making your upper arm look narrow in comparison to your shoulder and forearm ratio.

Did you dad stick his dick in a atomic powered blender before he made you?
How can one man have such mangled genetics.

Bis:
Concentration curls
21s
Hammer curls
Reverse grip barbell curls
Tris-
Cable kickbacks
And then I do pushdowns with a couple different grips
And weighted dips

>reads a 500 page book full of bullshit technical details
>making it

pick 0

my sides

>being a brainlet

Nevermind all these fags. You've got great bicep potential if you bulk.

>People don't know 21's

Seriously?

>8 months of SS
you're either a lying cunt or you don't know what the fuck you're doing.
SS includes arm work, combined with benching and chinups, and provided that you stick with the program and eat right, it should guarantee your arms would not look like dog shit. Your arms look worse than the average Joe's arms. Fucking disgusting.

I think that's his full bicep potential right there since his insertions are so shit

8 months of SS is quite a bit.

Forget biceps, how'd you get those forearms?

>Having short bicep insertions = "shit"
Kek good look with having 0 peak after 10 years of lifting.

>calling biceps bicep
>calling triceps tricep

I have short insertions myself

Mostly genetics, I don't really train them besides secondary activation from other exercises