Anyone else /narcissist/ here?

Anyone else /narcissist/ here?

I have a constant need to feel desirable and attractive. I actually consider myself above-average and I have been complimented on my looks plenty of times by different women in different social situations, but I have this never ending need for validation wherever I go.
Let's say I go to a party or a similar social event full of people, if at least one woman doesn't notice me and validates me with a compliment, a smile or even a longer-than-usual stare I will go home feeling depressed, like I'm the ugliest and most undesirable guy ever and fated to never find love.

Help me.

Attached: 1516574541514.png (796x588, 96K)

Me too, never knew this was narcissism. I just kind of need validation or I start getting very upset

find you a girl with borderline personality disorder
I fell in love with a female narcissist and it fucked me up

Same problem here but I end up being resentful at the women that should have paid me attention. idk about you but i feel very neurotic as well.

>I fell in love with a female narcissist and it fucked me up

Story?

I am not narcissist at all. I use logic and facts to come to my opinion.

I am a useless worthless piece of shit with horrible genetics, that is a fact. I cannot be a narcissist due to these facts, its just common sense.

I feel the same way toward say people of the African or Arab race, these people are far more likely to be violent compared to people of White or Asian race. These are not because I dislike Africans or Arabs, it has to do with facts, facts being the average IQ and genetic makeup of people who come from the Africa/Arab region in the world. Its not that they're dangerous and hard places to live right now, its that they've always been, so the people there who have survived over the centuries have been extreme violent and savage ass mother fuckers, add onto that the fact that people in African and Arab regions have been practicing incest with close family members for generations, the end result is a much higher prevalence of violence and odd behaviors.

To ignore this reality is to ignore science, history, and the present.

I'm not going to greentext it all out because it's pathetic, but long story short, I began tweeting at a random liberal girl on Twitter about white nationalism whilst she had a chad bf and I was morbidly obese. We talked all day everyday for two months and I deluded myself into thinking I had a chance with her. Everytime she seemed to talk less to me I'd freak out, any time she needed a break I'd freak out, she never complimented me and told me numerous times that she believed she had NPD. She wanted to be friends and I wanted to be in a relationship. She felt guilty when she got ghosted by a chad she met up with and fucked and said that she said she hoped that I never felt like she did at that moment. We haven't talked in 6 months almost and I miss the fuck out of her because I haven't found anyone to replicate what she did for me. I tried texting/adding her on snapchat the other day and she declined it, oh well. She motivated me to lose weight and lift and she's improved her physique a lot since we both started dieting/lifting last February.

wtf did this have to do with race

OP here.

Even having a cute girl eyeing me will make me satisfied for a few days, but going days without validation or just going to a social event and not getting noticed at least once will make me depressed as hell for many days.

whats her @?

Sounds like insecurity, not narcissism.

this

lol no fucking way
she's supposedly a catholic that wants kids now after she got ghosted again by an NRx guy (neoreactionary)

You either tell me or I'll find her

She already hates me for stalking her online activities back when we used to talk; I'd rather not agitate her by having some user dm her about these posts. If you find a fit dying-to-be-a-mom catholic girl with brown eyes it might be her, good luck.

Much appreciated

HAHAHAHA fuck that is so pathetic bro.

Never ever let a roastie control your emotions like that ever again.

We're all gonna make it brah thats it

post pic of you, narcissist.

I don’t think this is NPD. You might have something but not that.

probably autism

My parents used to call me a narcissist and insinuate that I was a bad person at my core when I was a young teenager through college. It wasn't until I became an adult that I realized they were the narcissists the whole time.

OP please don't treat your kids like shit

:^)

Yeah I fucking love myself and how beautiful I am and it doesn’t help that I am a 8/10 of my race and everyone from my country immediately tells me how tall and handsome I am.

It didn’t help in Europe when the kpop craze there made the 7-8/10 women match with me online because most of the Asian guys in Europe are weak and pathetic soyboys and they’ve never seen a North Chinese man who also lifts and no idea what a social barrier is. Also North African women love me too for some reason.

It’s great for confidence, charisma and positivity. Just don’t let it make you lazy, ignorant and arrogant. It’s fine to groom yourself and dress well, the way you present yourself is your brand and shows people what kind of person you are before you speak. This is highly important.

Also the only validation you need is from yourself, a man who needs validation from other people is not a man.

WOW that sucks, hope your doing good now bro. My whole family just regularly piles on the compliments during family gatherings.