Female

>female
>need to lose 200+ lbs
>logs food pretty reliably
>but often it's days like this
what's the point? it's not like she's using the tool the way it's supposed to be used. she's just making herself feel bad and then probably eating even more because muh emotions

Attached: file.png (1060x977, 114K)

>fucks up diet
>"I'll get back on track next week"

Women were a mistake.

She does this ALL THE FUCKING TIME though. At least once a week

Attached: her journey.png (1317x1171, 76K)

>4kcal in a single day
>Accidentally
Some people are just never going to make it.
At least since it's logged she can tell where she fucked up instead of going "genetics!", having data is always better than not having it.

what does she look like body wise?

She ate an entire lunch from Tim Horton's and then ate a 20 piece chicken nugget from Mcdonalds.

She went to Little Caesar's once, Tim Hortons once and Mcdonald's twice.

Why fucking bother with MyFitnessPal?

Holy shit here I am struggling to eat over maintenance and someone out there can eat 4k calories in a day

>eats 5,000 calories a day
You take a guess

>pills: prozac
The cherry on top

no not if its confusing data that you don't understand the origin of

ug. this bait makes me want to brush my teeth

prozac made me kek hard

>Pills: Prozac

It's a start. I used to be over 400lb and that meant over 200 to lose. My days looked like this. It took a LONG time for me to realize just how badly I was overeating. Seeing stuff like this every day enforced the habit that I had to stop eating shit like this or else I was gonna be fat forever and die early.

She might feel bad but feeling bad is what helped change me. I've lost 255lb so far. Be happy that she at least is honest with her logs, for a long time I was not.

Well maybe not like this. I didn't eat sugar cubes... missed that little bit.

Its right under the tea, she put it in tea, pretty common.

>this piece of shit lives in my country

please leave, thanks for the bulking advice though

Attached: a fucking leaf.png (1090x1087, 312K)

She should eat a more nutritional breakfast and lunch not fucking peanut butter and yogurt so the lard whale don't gets hungry and eat a day of food in one sitting

Fat ppl associate those foods as healthy. When I first tried to lose weight I was eating pb toast, fruit teas, lots of yogurt and granola, tuna salad sandwiches, etc. All without tracking cals, because why track, Im eating healthy, right?

Legit had no idea yogurt and granola can have the same cals as a burger, or a better breakfast would be something high in protein to keep me full, etc. A lot of fats are painfully uneducated about nutrition. OP send the girl to Veeky Forums to get edumacated

I love how she's put prozac in despite it having zero nutritional value and is thus pointless for the app.
It's more for an attention seeking "Look at me I'm depressed"

This has to be some sort of troll...

>Femanon
>180lbs
I just impulse snacked my way over 2.2k (for the entire day) and this made me feel so much better, thank you

is this chantal?

Attached: infinite day 1.png (1121x647, 976K)

Kudos for still logging everything. I fuck up too but usually don't even bother logging.

Well no fucking shit she's going to break during the afternoon and eat a ton when she's had a single spoon of peanut butter for lunch.

Fuck, people are stupid.

This is just absolutely baffling to me. It's not only that she eats only trash, or even that it's so much of it, but it's all at fucking fast food restaurants. She's wasting ridiculous amounts of money on something extremely harmful. Are these "people" even real? They must be more like NPCs. It just cannot be understood by me. Imagine what her life must be like, she almost certainly isn't wealthy (she's a fat retard) so she's spending a huge chunk of her money on this shit, just living like this month after month. Amazing. I really doubt these "humans" are capable of thinking, it just doesn't add up.

>thinking it's her fault anymore

you were a mistake. tell your parents.

her metabolism is obviously fucked. put her on a prolonged fast (10-14 days) under medical supervision to fix her insulin resistance.
make the break-fast keto friendly, then istall an IF routine. she'll be fine.

>people eat several hundred calories more than your bulking diet
>by accident
Wew thanks for the inspiration

Attached: 2F4CC73E-D417-4CF3-B937-643DF422DC17.jpg (720x480, 46K)

>an adult human
>her fuckups aren’t her responsibility

>having no clue of endocrinology and the effects of hormones on human behaviour
>assumes he is capable of thinking and people with problems he doesn't understand are subhumans

you are in fact an uneducated dumb fuck, friendo.

>it’s not her fault, she’s just a genetic dead-end
Lol

>Lol

yeah, that's what i expected. laughing is easier than actually educating yourself, you waste of oxygen.
>genetic dead-end
that's not what endocrinology means.
jesus, you people make me sick.

>you are in fact an uneducated dumb fuck, friendo.
Actually the case is that you have no clue of endocrinology and the effects of hormones on human behavior. You're just assuming that you're capable of thinking and that people like myself who have problems that you don't understand are just uneducated dumb fucks, when in fact it's completely out of my control and I cannot be held responsible for it.

Oh wait. You're retarded and just got BTFO'd.

Never post again.

>5.3k
damn. mirin bulk.

wat

maybe you wanna review that bullshit gibberish of yours.

>wife
A fat lesbian, big whoop

it's kind of depressing when you realise how many people can barely function and are fucking dumb.

>her bad, health ruining choices are beyond her control because hormones
>not a genetic dead-end

Wow, I'm a fatty and consider 2k calories to be a cheat day. How does someone eat this much on a "diet"?

Hahahaha she even mentions her meme pills

You shouldn't feel better.
Failures are not relative to other's failures.

Shut up man.

ah, now i get it.
you really have zero education on the matter!

OK, endocrinology of obesity 101:
morbid obesity starts out as a misbehaviour, that's where you are right. wrong food choices, wrong education and plain wrong recommendations by medical professionals.
so, there's some time to pass until the downward spiral really gets going.
but if it does, the following happens (besides other, minor stuff):
every food intake triggers a release of insulin.
insulin is an anabolic, a "building" hormone.
if the body constantly gets food it constantly produces insulin, which may lead to something called insulin resistance.
insulin resistance means that the cells get used to constant high insulin levels, which leads to the body producing even more insulin to trigger a reaction.
eventually, the system gets flooded with way to much insulin all the time, which leads to two problems:
1) insulin inhibits lipolysis.
simplified: as long as insulin is present in the body, the body doesn't use it's fat reserves for energy.
even worse,

2) it stores more fat, even if fat people eat at maintenance. insulin is an anabolic hormon, that's what it does. that leads to the dreaded bmr-drop: the body gets, let's say 2000 kcals, stores 500 and only has 1500 to work with immediately, which makes it drop the bmr on the long term and get. hungry. again. on the short term.

this hunger, that is induced by basically endocrinological disease, leads to a higher food intake. people who have that problem tend to go for the energy dense, high carb foods that make their problem even worse, as seen with OPs example right after lunch.
this behaviour remembers the behaviour of an addict, and there are in fact rather similar processes that trigger the behaviour of addicts.

i know that the explanation is short, but you can find enough on the topic by running a simple google search.

no.

>he thinks normal people don't get hungry
LMAO DELUDED FATTY
No, stopping yourself from eating when you're hungry is not hard. It's not difficult. You're just a weak fat baby who can't do anything at all.

Guy, we know how it works, stop sperging out what you learned at uni yesterday, go tell your mum or someone else, either way, make sure you collect your fedora from the hat stand on the way out.

>read her posts
>aw well I I feel like that sometimes shit too she can't be that bad right
>McDonalds everywhere
>all these snacks
>T W E N T Y CHICKEN NUGGETS
>4k calories accidentally with a 1.5k goal
Fuck we have the same calorie goal
And here I felt bad for caving in and having a slice of banana bread with my coffee over the weekend, this kind of makes me feel better

>And here I felt bad for caving in and having a slice of banana bread with my coffee over the weekend
Really? How much do you weigh? I'm always amazed that fatties think they literally can't eat any sweets at all. I eat chocolate pretty much every day and I get away with it just fine because I lift.

Her "snack" has more calories than I consume a whole fucking day, fuck

>thinking diet pepsi will make any difference after consuming more food than a small family

cont.
now: what should we do with people like that fat woman?
tell them it's all their fault and they just are lazy slobs, lacking will?
or should we recognize the effects of, for example, a fucked up insulin secretion on their behaviour?
they don't get hungry, as this ignorant dumbass
assumes, their brains signal them they are starving.

if you do know, why don't you act accordingly?
what's funny about telling desperate people that they are in a situation just because of their lack of will, even if it is not entirely true?
even if we know the reason for their constant failure and could offer them new ways to a healthier, more fulfilled life?
you got the university part wrong, that time is long gone. i've been around some time and i know that life is suffering. why be part of the problem and increase the suffering of others if you could help them by spreading actual facts?

Jesus fucking christ nigga that bitch ate over 4000kcal in a fucking day. Nigga I'm a 5'11" king of manlets bulking and I don't even eat that much. What the actual fick?

JESUS FUCK 5300KCAL/DAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>now: what should we do with people like that fat woman?
nothing
>tell them it's all their fault and they just are lazy slobs, lacking will?
ignore them
>or should we recognize the effects of, for example, a fucked up insulin secretion on their behaviour?
some people are born fatter than others, bigger appetite, more fat cells,ma and my skinny brother are nice examples
however eating 4k kcal is idiotic and takes effort

she lacks brains and willpower, and best thing to do is leave her to continue do whatever she wants
maybe invest effort that you would in her to some young guy that is not mentally in the shitter but just physically

>Morning Snacks
>Afternoon Snacks
Honest to God, I had no idea MFP even had those options.

you know that obesity is becoming a major problem for all of us, even the ones who aren't fat? you know that these people suffer and that by just offering the right information in this shitty forum you might help some of them?
whatever, i give up.
human kindness. pff.

Even if she did that she still has a fucking 3180 calorie dinner to get through. Thats just crazy

information is all over the any kind of media, overflowing
she is making a choice every meal, she is an adult and has every opportunity as anyone else in her country. I was a fatass as well, but I was fucking aware of it and changed my habits (even when family members tried to push me back) as a teenager
It's called growing up

why the fuck would anyone want her to have an offspring, little versions of her fatt retarded ass?
why invest energy in weak trash when there are so many quality people that could improve humanity with their effort, talents, etc?

This is why you must never allow "cheat" days. They not a real thing. You only cheat your progress when you cheat on your meals.

You are only allowed an extra meal if your weekly expenditure is at a deficit simce you were below your tdee every day for the week. You can't cheat yourself, you must treat yourself when you earn the extra meal. NO adding workouts to your expenditure, it only sets you up to eat more than you should.

How can she not understand the origin of the data? She logs the food her fucking self. Christ.

>need to lose 200+ lb

Needs to lose two entire females? Good luck with that fat bitch.

I burn about 3.500 kcal a day and I have a hard time eating enough.
I'm a basic Eurofag

you can create your own "meals" on the app, so she's gone out of her way to add those in

Is this bait? I have problems with getting to 3000 kcal when bulking and she overheats by 3k? What kind of sorcery is this.

Height? Weight?

Fatties are legit retards. You shouldn't be allowed to make your own decisions.

The scary thing to me is the 9,000mg of sodium!!!!

it's clearly balanced out by the 4 cans of healthy diet pepsi she drinks in the evening

dude, how is her metabolism fucked when she eats like a fucking heifer? Research shows that the bigger the cunt, the faster their metabolism. The difference between a slow and a fast metabolism is only 300 calories, that's like a hefty snickers bar, and those bitches overeat by at least ten snickers bars.

>muh cundishuns
>muh jenetics
>muh issues
>muh mental woowoo

If you think it's normal to not be able to control what you shove into your piehole, it's time to become an hero, laddette.

back to tubblr with you.

Attached: feed the world make it a better place.jpg (692x2325, 289K)

retards, retards everywhere.

fuck off, Mess Munster.

Tell someone who cares. Fatties need to be Darwined out of existence.

>Jesus fucking christ nigga that bitch ate over 4000kcal in a fucking day. Nigga I'm a 5'11" king of manlets bulking and I don't even eat that much. What the actual fick?

What in the FUCK is Quick Add?

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-053229.jpg (1549x85, 23K)

Fucking insane bulk brah.

You made me kek out loud in the office, damn you

food not on the list

t. Fatty

Extreme fat logic tumblr edition

I dunno, but "her" goal is to lose 220lbs so I'm guessing high 300s. I found their twitter just now and it turns out she is a tranny.

It's not bait. Pick a date and I can post the log.

Her wife won't let her throw any of her junk food out because she says it's being selfish. And apparently they eat out a lot because of the kids.

I'm guessing they are all fat.

She spends as much on food in one day as I do in a week. In that one day she went to fast food places 4 times.

That's the thing. They're eating a lot of calories but it doesn't fill them up. Pic related.

tldr

I felt bad for having an extra chicken thigh after I went to the gym because I didn't go on the treadmill for very long. That was a whole 300 calories over, not 4000.

You can change/add meals/meal names. I have 6 set up but am currently only using 2 or 3.

Attached: 2000 healthy vs unhealthy.png (1300x876, 101K)

It could be anything. I'm guessing it's something she didn't want to add like a whole pizza or something she binged on.

I want to eat the food on the left!