Have any of you had an ex come back

After getting fit? Or if you were fit in the first place have you ever had a gf come back to you after let's say 2 years

>2 year relationship with 8/10 beautiful gf

Leaves me and gets another bf.. I feel terrible I loved her so much. Have any of you had your exes return after getting fit.. I was fit the whole time and it just wasn't enough.

Tell me she's coming back bros

Attached: Screenshot_20171115-174344.jpg (1048x1439, 441K)

>Implying I have any ex's
send help

Attached: eJwVzEsOwyAMANG7cACMIR83t0EEEapQI-yuqt49yXLeYn7mO06zmUO1ywawV0k8divKI5ZsC3M5c-xVbOIGUTWmo-WPCgSH6Nbg (600x554, 40K)

Are you implying anyone on fit can get a gf

She ain't coming back. Don't expect her to come back either. Look, I was in your position and guess what? I moved on. And 5 years later, she came back wanting to pick up where we left off. By then, I was the one who said no.

She died last year so no, she is never coming back

Yes,but you don't want her.

DABS MALKEES

Id be downs for that

they will come back
but you shouldn't want them for anything but getting your dick wet
>unless you didn't dick them down properly they will never come back

>tfw she cums back after riding a mile of dicks

Just a couple weeks ago I had my first long term gf contact me again after almost 7 years since breaking up with me. It was crazy shit, never expected to hear from her again. I ended up sending her a shirtless pic (just finished a cut so looking pretty shredded). She starts going on and on about how hot I am now and all the kinky shit she wants to do with me. I played along for a little while. Then I started to send her the nudes of some of the girls I have fucked in the last couple years one by one and explained in detail why each of them was way hotter, better in bed, and more fun in every way than she was. I then thanked her for leaving me and explained that I never would have been able to fuck girls that cool if it wasn't for her walking out. She was fucking pissed. It was pretty funny I guess, but I feel a little bad about it. After that much time the past didn't seem to matter that much anymore, but I've been seeing stories like this for years on here so I knew I had to take my chance.

Fuck her OP, move on with your life. You will be better because of it.

Yea it needs to happen soon if she wants a y chance of reconciliation. If she has a kid or gets married I'll never speak to her again

Wojak and frog
Not friend
Wojak and frog
Enemy

Hate using the word beta. But taking back a girl after she's fucked a bunch of other dudes is beta as it comes

Been 2 years and no contact.
Went from 245 to 150 to 185 the right way
Havent posted a single not_fat picture of me though. So idk
Think shes still with the dude she left me for desu

Attached: 1520636711064.jpg (604x604, 81K)

Never go back to your ex

>broke up with ex 2 years ago
> I was skinny as shit
>she broke up with me in a really low point in my life with no job or money
>transform the fuck outta my life
>got a nice job
>got some money and good opportunities in front of me
>start lifting and make relative gains over a year.
>last year she messages me asking to meet up and talk
>I agree and we meet up, she wants to get back and she was sorry for how she broke up with me
>fucked the shit out if her 2 times and told her to fuck off.

Probably the most Chad moment of my life desu lel.

Attached: Yun Iijima.jpg (630x355, 62K)

your a fucking psycho

>qt big titty blonde breaks my heart senior year of HS
>move away the next year
>come home for Christmas except now I’m 10% bf with 3pl8 bench
>pound her out a few times and leave
>now she snapchats me sexy pics every single day
>I rarely respond cause idc

I honestly get annoyed when I see her name pop up on my phone now.

This one is going to trigger some people
>Be early 20's me
>Get polyamorous MILF gf
>Other bf is literally twice my age
>Not sure why he agreed to the poly thing, clearly uncomfortable from the get go
>Refused to even meet me, to this day literally haven't said a single word to the guy
>Eventually he makes her choose
>She chooses him, because I'd be fine with just being friends so it was the only way to keep both of us in her life in some way
>Secretly know she's crazy about me and that their relationship was dying long before I ever met her, and that if she just stuck it out long enough we'll get back together
>Weird period of a few months where she's basically cheating on him
>Their relationship implodes, she gets back together with me
>2 years later (3 years since we first met) we're still together

Attached: 000%mad.png (640x718, 926K)

This is currently happening to me right now, old fling has hit me up again.

Jokes on her i'm in an unhappy relationship.

No, if there's a question of whether or not she would come back, she's never coming back
>god i wish she would come back

What a fucking cuck wew

how old are each of you?

I'm 26 now. She turned 41 the day before yesterday.

Not the word I'd use, but pretty much. All of us, including him, would have been far happier in the long run if he'd just left the moment I showed up, but he kind of a pussy

Nice job user.

She's not. You shouldn't be worried either, hos don't need voids filled, just their pussies. She's not worth it bozo.

Honestly I just want my gf to come back because I can't have her now. If she does return I'll fuck her good and tell her to fuck off.

well done

You are such a cuck.

I'm seriously not ready for when this happens to me

This. Its autistic but it has to be done if she's this much of an entitled ex. Didn't do this but saw my ex at a bar, had just finished a cycle, shredded as fuck and with a hot qt on date. Look at her and out of spite start savegely making out with qt. See her running out and crying, best feeling ever. Last I heard she gained weight and became feminist sjw with colored hair. Move on bro. The feels come and go.

>be me
>date girl last year for a few months
>freak in the sack, good sense of humor but too psycho
>break up with her
>couple months later we fuck
>she gets back on her psycho shit so I cut off all contact
>couple months later she texts me
>I'm horny so I entertain the conversation
>"I have a question..."
>what is it?
>"This might sound weird but...basically we'd draw up a document and have it notarized but...basically, I want your sperm"
>Even though it's probably a grab for attention, have to explain to her why it is a bad idea to have a baby as a single working mother
>"I like your genes, kid"
>still horny, this made me want to fap
>bust my load, get over it and tell her to fuck off
>that night she goes out to a bar
>sends me a series of snapchats with some dude at the bar she's all over, making out with etc.
>"he's soo hot, i'm gonna fuck him tonight" etc.
>mfw
>Respond with 1 message
>"Great! Maybe you can ask him for his sperm."
>delete from all forms of social media and phone
>havent talked to since (~6mos)
>still laugh about it but sad it couldn't work out because of her psychotic tendencies

Why do the ones that fuck best always have to be the hardest to date?

Attached: you.png (1452x894, 1.39M)

You have to get over her bro. You're in the wrong spot in life if you're thinking about your past relationships hoping to get back at them. You've got to let go. You can't have revenge/hatred in your heart. I know that its hard to let go and I know that its even harder to forget but you have to do it. I'm having the same issue right now and its bad. Getting some petty revenge on a girl that broke your heart won't fix shit. You've got to forgive and forget.

they always come back

lol, stay frens, take care of urself, in a couple of years get a younger model. If u have any luck, she will be with some johnny nobody jealous af

>be me
>above average looks
>Gf of 1 year above average also but not on my level
>she went out kissing girls at clubs when i wasn't with her (she always wanted 3 ways with guys and girls)
>decided nope.jpeg
>broke up
>literally sends me emails and post on Fb about me
>Haven't looked back.

Yes

>be skelly with not much going for him
>right place, right time
>score a girl who is way out of my league
>was probably the happiest 6 months of my life
>one day
>"i don't want to be with you anymore"
>off like a light, no discussion, it devastated me
>one of her friends showed me how to lift while we were together
>so that's what i did
>for a solid 2 years
>i generally don't share my life on social media
>i was in this picture at a pool party right after my most recent cut
>good angle/lighting, non-retarded facial expression
>was looking pretty j00cy
>had several girls from the party message me
>and her
>message was several paragraphs of bullshit
>was along the lines of "i cut contact so i would hurt you less, blah balh, bullshit, chads dick, would you like to get some coffee some time?"
>seen.jpg
>she messages me again "looks like i was right to leave you if you can't even respond to me like an adult"
>seen.jpg
>one of her friends messaged me asking why i wasn't replying to her
>just tell her friend it's because i can never trust her ever again

the thought of her pretty much disgusts me now

TL;DR
She might come back
but you probably wont want her back

Attached: 1516526478361.jpg (437x501, 31K)

good for you dude, not many people have that sort of willpower

>"move on with your life"
>fucks hot girls but is still triggered by a not as attractive ex from 7 years ago
>becomes that petty to her so she knows youre still buttmad

lol take your own advice bro

Attached: okekda.jpg (848x480, 38K)

Eyyup
>chubber gf of 4 years dumps me
>At the very end of senior year, right before not just spring break but all the fun end of the year shit that follows
>right before all my work is due
>immediately hooks up wit this hick skeleton who sport fences
>it was fuckin ugly, she was my first and I was a mess
>ultimately came down to politics, I was pro Trump and her roommates were feminist lunatics
>tried to kill themselves by drinking nail polish remover on election night, no shit
>I'm a walking corpse for the rest of the semester, going to work, class, and back to my shithole of an apartment
>here from several people that they're all telling people I'm going to attack my ex
>run to based advisers apartment, tough old lady who knows the campus police chief, I get off campus and shit is sorted out
>year ends well, summer is just NEETdom and sometimes I fuck girls on tinder, would probably have an hero'd if it wasn't for my family and two best friends
>months pass and my bros invite me out to dinner for some reason
>tell me she got dumped because hick boy wanted a 'polyamorous relationship'
>IE wanted new pussy with less weight
>she doesn't want to and I'm told the breakdown is fucking spectacular
>comes back in my messages a week later, I get a few deep with her before she invites me out to 'talk things over and give you closure'
>"I don't need closure that badly, and I know you got dumped"
>blockaroonie
>I get bombarded by social media requests from her friends for the next week, I accept them after I make sure I re-upload a couple of pics with the girls I've been seeing

Huge relief. Got to say, saddest thing is she's already found some other sap who looked just like hick boy, who looked just like me when I started dating chubber. She'll just keep going through these relationships and get hurt when they realize she's a mess. Sometimes I'm frustrated by how much I put up with, but I'm also probably the best she will have ever had. Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 1515701861086.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Its bad at first, real bad. But afterwards you realize you learned a lot.
Im not saying getting hardcucked is awesome or anything, but youre probably not gonna get fooled again

no i dont have any exes

>NEET trumpfag
>best she ever had

Attached: man_with_painful_migraine.png (249x250, 77K)

I feel you, senpai. Crazy bitches are the best fucks.

NEETdom was self imposed after the breakup, blew my whole summer in Dallas in fuckin doors.

I had pangs of trying to sort shit out with my ex and still think about her more than I should. Realized I need to focus on sorting myself out. There's more girls out there and she's not a good person.

It's good to see the encouraging stories on here.

My ex got married. but I moved on, she's just a friend now and I don't talk to her so much anymore. if asked would I want her back, I'd say no.

just but benis in bergina why so dippicult anaon

You don’t want her coming back user, you made it alone, why go back to an older version of yourself for someone ? Just get a new gf, a Veeky Forums one

Yeah, we banged for a bit and then moved on, you kind of realize why you left in the first place after a bit.

>working out to get an ex back
You absolute fucking faggot

She's not coming back brah. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you'll be able to move on.

Attached: We+all+know+that+feel+_5661c187808976fc86f9ee6ddd3f1841.png (680x778, 546K)

This is terrible advice because women fucking love to suddenly come back into your life and be all over you because they think that they can get emotional validation from you, use you as an emotional tampon, or use you as a fallback guy when something goes wrong in their life. Just read the thread, it's happened to several anons.
What you should accept is that she is garbage and not worth any form of attention because she will abandon the people she's supposed to care about just because it's convenient for her and would therefore make for a terrible spouse, girlfriend, mother etc.

I had mine come back after a month of no contact.
> Never accept getting back together with exes brahs it's not worth it.
> If you split once you will split again for sure.
> You are better off without them and always can get something better.
> Block them everywhere right after break up. It will spare you a lot of bad vibes/drunk calls or whatever she will try to pull off.
> You really don't need all that shit in your life anyway.

Attached: 1520151827289.jpg (634x434, 70K)

Ultimately she disgraced you user, if your telling us she almost instantly got another bf she would have been fucking him on the side. The only way you take and ex gf back is for one night to absolutely plough and degrade her, make sure you bang her a let her know whilst your fucking her never loved and that there was always someone else. Spiteful I know but it will make you feel a lot better. Tfw never been dumped.

Don’t be so sure. My ex is getting married soon and we talked a lot and she straight up said she still loves me, and the sex was way better with me. She blocked me but I’ll get another shot. First big argument I’ll be in her again.

Get a life man. See the bigger picture.

My ex left me a year ago. I was sort of sad but I contained myself. Now i am with a new girl who makes my ex look like a fucking joke.

Keep workin Hard brahs

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (539x648, 189K)

Taking back an ex is like shoving shit back up your ass...

I want to cum in her tight pussy or ass again.

Had an ex try to come back after I transitioned if that counts

Why? They've been there for another male to masturbate into and whether or not she's sincere, did it occur to you that she is keeping you interested as a backup? Women are notorious for this.

sorry user

I'll never forget the feeling I had when I saw her photos of her new older bf on facebook, absolutely crushed... kept her on there as we are still on really good terms but hurt nonetheless, what I'm saying is you'll eventually detach yourself enough that you can look at her and hew new life with just numbness and indifference. For me it was my first gf so I'll always have some form of love for her, but understand that we have to go our separate ways. You'll get there as well, friend.

I dated a guy for 2 and a half years, total shit bag neet who didn't even finish high school.
>muh game gurls
>muh abusive behaviours
>come back user I didn't mean it.
He was 300lbs, I was 150.
He made contact with me over a year ago, his life is still a mess, starts a shit show of "I regret everything I did to you, I know I'm a bad person"
>mfw he's now a vegan soyboy feminist
>mfw all his exes after me are ham beasts

I want a boob job from that retard tbqh

>Jokes on her i'm in an unhappy relationship.
Me too user, iv been single since I was born and its always been a unhappy relationship

Depends on age. If they are 22-25 they ALWAYS come back but it takes years and by that time you don't want them anymore.

You guys broke up for a reason, so it's not like it'll magically work out the second time you try. It's for the best, she realised that and moved on and so should you. Become happy with yourself again and once you start meeting/dating new girls you'll realise that your oneitis wasn't that special after all.

Take care brah, we've all been there, it's part of life. The feels suck but you'll feel better over time for sure.

Twice. Both tried to get back together, one after cheating and getting dumped, another after leaving me for a dudebro. Both times i hatefucked them one more time and cut all contact

Attached: 1500951571964.png (511x511, 31K)

Why did you choose him in the first place?

>Stop being a KHV recently, start first real relationship with somebody
>Instead of solitude and feelings of insecurity, I receive relationship anxiety

Why didn't you warn me?

>2 years
surely by the first month you could have realized your mistake?

From zero to hero

Yes and i was so happy i did 35 pullups later never again did i manage to do that again

My ex is coming over from abroad on Friday.
Kind an cute but a too needy (emotionally) for my taste wich is why i broke it up
She likes kinky bdsm sex so thats going to be my weekend
Just stay brutally honest and confident in relationships and they will be pissed at first but never mad at you longterm.
I could text "hey how are you doing" to any of my exes for this reason, 'friends' with all of them still.

>GF of 3 years breaks up with me
>Start lifting because free time
>Get back together with her half a year later
>Be together for 1 year
>I'm moving up at work, gained almost 20kg in a year
>She's deteriorating physically because she doesn't work out
>Cheats on me, tells me
>Tell her never to contact me again
>Hang up mid sentence on her

Never date girls with Daddy issues,and never take an ex back.

Bravo idiot you let her go through the wall

This is making it. Being annoyed when the bitch who's obsessed with you sexts you. If I can't have true love, I'll settle for this.

I'm not ;)

Kek literally the same thing happened to me over a month ago, except I just broke a 7 year KH dry spell. Still a virgin. Feels bad man.

the real power play in this situation would be to reply "lol" to her first message

Ya just use her for sex and lead her on that you're taking her seriously. Sleep with other women regardless. Win win

at's wot uh kween would do

I shit you not, I am this user right here, I posted this, turned my laptop off and my fucking ex sent me a photo of us together, WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO GUYS, she hasn't spoke to me since before new years

She's clearly got your IP and is stalking you. Run!

Seriously so fucking weird, I am stunned, do I just not reply? FUCK

Pffft her fiance cried to me to not steal her.

I ignored her for a year, came back for a week and the marriage may be off. He knows she’s more physically attracted to me than him.

He may have fucked her, but I’m the only one who made her cum.

Multiples.

I will fuck her again, trust me.

ye my ex came back and we got married for 5 years and divorced

pretty sure the key is moving on with your life and getting other gfs though otherwise she will just think you're a loser

or just don't get back with an ex you idiot

>Pffft her fiance cried to me to not steal her.

Pathetic

this is pasta
stop making up shit retard

Whatever you do, don't take action instantly. I've fucked up too many times because I reacted without thinking about it.

>She ain't coming back. Don't expect her to come back either.
>she came back wanting to pick up where we left off
>this never happened
t. cope.

Attached: 1438227918930.jpg (389x385, 25K)

I'm just staring at my phone this is fucking insane. The timing is unbelievable, she was with this guy like a day ago wtf

congratulations, you got yourself a worthless whore with no morals

I wanna make a movie out of this