Phenibut Questions

Has anyone used this stuff? I saw some people talk about it on here a few days ago, I did a little research and ordered 50g.

What applications does it actually have on fitness though? Does it help with recovery or something?

Attached: phenibut.jpg (479x583, 84K)

kinda maxes you high similar to low dose xanax without the sleepiness. every memory i have on it is me driving a girl back to my place (5 times while using), not sure if the drug cause me to do that or not kinda strange

lowers anxiety. that feeling when u have run for 20 minutes straight and you doubt that it is possible to keep going. With phenibut u will have the ability to do extra sets and it won't feel like anything

Like alcohol except cleaner. Enjoyable high but sucks as a drug for 3 big reasons.

Where can I aquire this in leafland?

I tried it. Honestly it just feels like a shot of vodka but you have to wait for hours on an empty stomach.

>Enjoyable high but sucks as a drug for 3 big reasons.

.....go on

Wait, why?
you can't just leave it there

1. Takes 3 hours to actually kick in so if you dosed too low you won’t know until then
2. Tolerance builds VERY rapidly. Like tripling your dose within the same week
3. One of the most disgusting tasting things I’ve ever tried. I’ve tried every trick and can’t get past the horrible taste, and that’s coming from a former drug addict.

Also you can become physically addicted to it if you take it too often.

I ordered it online, from some place in texas.
It's not illegal here, my fellow leaf, so no problems

Is it safe to lift heavy on it? I'm afraid i'll go unconscious on it or something

I take 3-5 g every twice a week but like the other user said the taste is fucking sour and bitter. So i order capsules but each contain 250 mg FUCK

Attached: 1520878610761.png (646x595, 280K)

i would use it after the gym, it makes you feel a little bit floaty and relaxed

Website?

Take it on empty stomach.. wait 3 hours then eat and hit the gym normally. Thats one of the downsides: the wait.

Peak Nootropics

It takes the edge off is the best way to explain it, you feel more sociable. I don't feel a real high or euphoric feeling from it though

Okay, thanks for the advice, guys

Big Lenny takes it every day and I just saw a tranny piss on his face..

The taste is sour but what bothers me is how corrosive it feels to your teeth. I worry it damages your enamel. And how it feels like acid in your esophagus. And how it churns for the first couple hours in your empty stomach.

Aside from that I've found that the best way is to swish it around in a couple ounces of cold water, take it like a shot, then chase it with a full cup of water. And a meal at the 2h mark.

Thanks friend

One of the nicest highs I`ve ever experienced.
Nothing too drastic, just nice warm calm for 6-7 hours. It has a nice afterglow the day after too.
>What applications does it actually have on fitness though?
Other than the deep sleep you get from it none.

I took exacly the same one and Its just not working for me. Doesnt matter what dosage I take. Maybe Im genetically fucked because modafinil never worked for me either. In my stonner days 5HTP worked a little bit with after I smoked some Indicas but overall all those "anti anxiety" "medicine" doesnt work for me.
Tried GABA once too and same shit no feel.
>tfw no feel

Attached: reee mad.png (665x662, 422K)

Gives me the runs every now and then. And make sure to rinse your mouth out and brush your teeth after taking it.

It takes hours to kick in and it's best to take it and forget then just go with how you are feeling.
I take it and try not to think about it and I don't even realise I'm more social and comfortable in situations I normally wouldn't be.

Is it avaliable in pills where you live? A common thing in my slav shithole, 10x250 mg pills for the price of 2 dollars.

If i was to buy it, how often should i take it? How many days a week? I have anxiety, but not diagnosed because i don't want to ruin my chance of joining the army.

Reading the effects it seems too good to be true.

Attached: 1520251956726.jpg (400x333, 22K)

Same here. Ritalin didn't work, wellbutrin didn't work, sertaline didn't work, caffein doesn't work and alcohol just makes me dizzy

>banned in australia
of course

Attached: 1452821282858.jpg (645x773, 36K)

if that were true sellers wouldn't ship it to australia.

It's illegal to export/import it in the UK but many retailers will still ship it.

Just take a .1 gram mdma instead.

>What applications does it actually have on fitness though?
it started gotten traction in bb community as replacement for ghb because both raises hgh
i can testify for the hgh effect, shit is working

been taking daily for 6 months
at the beginning even taking once a week i get withdrawal, after some research i don't get withdrawal anymore
now i'm trying to keep the magic daily, which is like the holy grail of this thing
phenibut has 3 effects, anxiety reduction, physical euphoria (hornyness, pleasurable tingling and orgasmic feeling), and mental euphoria (confidence and mood lift)
i already find the way to keep the anxiety reduction and physical euphoria, the mental euphoria is the most slippery although i feel like i'm really close to find a way to sustain it
been researching about this non-stop for like 6 months, AMA

MDMA fucks your brain forever bro.
That's not a warning or a joke. That's a fact.

once every 3 months at 200mg seems to be safe
fuck that guy who said 1g though, probably a britbong

So does every drug. Just don't be a retard and it's fine. I only take it like 5 times a year.
I had a friend take 1g and it was mixed with speed. His pupils were massive for 3 days and he couldn't sleep during that time too.

I said POINT 1 gram. A tenth of a gram.

> doesn't know what it does, orders it anyway

MDMA is really trully neurotoxic, i shivered after reading the mechanism of the neurotoxicity phenibut on the other hand doesn't seem to be that case, couple studies say it's neuroprotective even

ok, but still illegal

Does it increase or decrease testosterone levels? Is it detectable in drug tests? Any advice for a noob?

And so is Xanax if you're not prescribed it but look how many people take that.

I've been taking it every day for a year this is massively exaggerated.
It takes 1 to 2 hours to kick in, peaks between 3-5 hours, tolerance does build rapidly but it took me weeks of every day usage to need to double my dose for the same effect, for me it does taste bad but it's completely tolerable, don't even think about it anymore. There's faa alternative if you really can't handle the taste.

>Does it increase or decrease testosterone levels?
no study to support, but theoretically it should increase it
i'm happy with the hgh increase alone
>Is it detectable in drug tests?
no, nobody knows about this shit let alone design a test for it
>Any advice for a noob?
hard to say, probably should take once a week
i can take daily but i have regiment that is probably too much for new user

The bad aspects are it's very addictive is you have social anxiety, depression etc. The withdrawals range from bad to horrible after prolonged usage.

How long is prolonged usage. I'll take a year before I just kms myself to avoid being really addicted

I'll probably give it a try. I feel like a sperg sometimes hopefully this will give me more confidence.

user DON'T FUCKING TAKE THIS
this made me addicted and i got into a serious hell after quitting it. suicidal thoughts like never before and you feel like shit. this is way worse than any benzo.

never take this, it will ruin your life

Generally multiple days in a row or multiple days a week over multiple weeks will lead to withdrawal. Obviously the more you take and more often you take it the worse the withdrawal will be. I take it every day 4-5g and if I stop I get bad anxiety, depression, paranoia and i can't sleep for several days. Longest I've taken off was 10 days and I still didn't feel 100% after that, it probably takes weeks if not months to recover completely. But this is from extreme use. Use it once or twice a week, you may get some rebound anxiety the next day but that goes away in 24h, just lower the dose or spread them out more next time.

Listen to this guy. Don't get dependent on this. Withdrawals are supposed to be dreadful. At least do proper research before using it.

If anyone is about to go through withdrawal, buy fasoracetam. It basically cuts the withdrawal effects it in half and makes it manageable, take 20-50mg a few times a day for a few days. For longer if needed. L theanine also helps

Roger thanks for the warning

Stick to twice a week max, don't do massive doses and youll be fine.

What is a good dose? I found it sold in 500mg capsules, wonder if non-capsule would be better

Can you use it to make you sleep after taking drugs that keep you up? I like to take pre-workout but it keeps me up because I take it at 5pm when I get home. How long should I take it before I go to sleep?

Only post that matters

You ever mix it with other stims? Modafinil/Addy? I'm still researching it and I feel it might be good to take before social events to not be an autist. Also does it affect sleep?

I've tried it 4 times over 3 weeks ranging from 600mg to 1.5g. I noticed the effects, but they were very mild. The body high was pretty distracting too. I want to try 2g, but I'm afraid it will fuck me up because I'm on SSRIs. Then again, I've been on SSRI ritalin phenibut (1g) weed nicotine and caffeine at the same time and felt mostly fine.

I don't recommend using this drug if you can't combat cravings. They get bad with continued use, worse than Kratom. Anyway get LiftMode FAA, fuck that hcl shit don't you like your tooth enamel?
I don't like lifting on it, but I do get an objective 15% boost in strength combining it with caffeine as opposed to caffeine alone. Its much more enjoyable to relieve anxiety at the end of a long day because of uni (fuck daily drinking if you want gains, work with a drug company now so can't even smoke weed)
Worth the $$

Work out your tolerance first, so start with 1 500mg capsule on an empty stomach, in the morning before youve eaten anything is best, and wait 3 hours see how you feel. Also don't eat anything for at least an hour after dosing, 2 is best.

Only caffeine. It will make you less of an autist if you take it only occasionally. It's like mdma-lite or a couple shots but you're in total control. After taking it every day after a few months I kind of just need it to feel normal, it does still kill anxiety to extent but not much. So don't fuck up your tolerance. Sleep is the same, at first it gives you great sleep, take it too much and you'll need it to sleep normally and have bad insomnia when you stop taking

>I noticed the effects, but they were very mild.
what exactly did you feel? phenibut has most of it's effect from releasing neurotransmitters or brain hormones, if you're low on these then the effects could be mild to non-existent
>The body high was pretty distracting too
there's the muscle relaxant effect and there's the orgasmic body effect, i'm pretty sure you were talking about the former, the latter is one of the best feeling i've ever feel

Alright man, I think I have a pretty decent control of my habits. I suppose I'll do a test run of a normal day to get a feel for it before utilizing it at an event. What's a good beginner dose? Also how long should I space it out for tolerance sake? Two days break like microdosing LSD?

It's addictive shit. Don't do it. So einfach ist das.

Attached: so einfashist.png (222x211, 3K)

Nothing can be worse than the crippling fear of being social that I have already, just saying it's addictive means nothing to me

see for dosage
1 day a week is optimal, 2 days max. take 2-3 days between dosage

Use it to start friendships and take it from there. You won't need it for ALL interactions I'm sure.

just put some effort to do research and safe usage
when you see people say phenibut is the worst you're witnessing the most idiotic people use it and got bitten by it
just have above 100 IQ and you're safe
been taking daily and this shit is less addicting than coffee desu

The plan is to use it to get on my feet really. I don't really enjoy the idea of using anything like this but I'm at the point I'm willing to try anything if it will get me past what's blocking me mentally. People say to just force yourself to be social with people, well maybe this will allow myself to do that because I know for a fact I won't do anything as is

how is potency testing done? is this worse than creatine?

Yeah man sometimes your brains needs a little help. Taking drugs can force you into a different state of mind which can help you further develop good habits. It seems like you have a pretty good outlook on its usage. Keep this in mind and don't get addicted. Good luck user.

I've taken it before gym sometimes, usually 90 minutes before i go. I like it because it makes me more focused so i can do the reps better, it is easier to control your body. If you drink something like 180mg caffeine before you will also have a lot of energy and be superefficient.

I am intrigued. Anybody have horrible experiences with it? Apparently the hangover is really bad or something?

Is it safe to mix with alcohol? I've developed a retardedly high alcohol tolerance, so I'd prefer to take Phenibut before a night out so that I can cruise on 2-3 drinks rather than like, 10.

I find when I take phenibut it kind of just mellows me out to the point where I'm not very inclined to speak to people a lot. That was a recent experience though where I didn't get enough caffeine along with it, though, so that's probably why. It can feel godly though.

Everyone who does phenibut says its not safe to take everyday. What in your research led you to believe otherwise?

I take my phenibut with caffeine and I lift heavy as fuck. Than in a couple hours when the caffeine wears off I get some of the best sleep of my life. 10/10 would recommend. Been using for 4 years. Trick is to only use about 2 to 3 times a week and never go over 4gs a day. 2gs split up about half way through my day is perfect for me. Though I have a bit of a tolerance since I only needed 1 g when I started but thankfully my tolerance has stayed the same for a long time. All about moderation.

Also I take capsules because like some said it can be gross if you buy the hydrochloride version of it. If you can't find phenibut caps you could buy free form amino acid phenibut. Taste like flour instead of some gross sour salt.

>I find when I take phenibut it kind of just mellows me out to the point where I'm not very inclined to speak to people a lot.
you're low on some neurotransmitters therefore you don't get the magic
>Everyone who does phenibut says its not safe to take everyday. What in your research led you to believe otherwise?
those 'everyone' doesn't even come close to what i have, my knowledge is leaps and bounds
but there's small number of people that know what i know it's just that they're on obscure website like bluelight, not sharing their knowledge on /r/phenibut or psychonautwiki
taking it everyday is like the first and easiest thing i tackled, it's keeping the magic that's still quite elusive

Seconded what this guy said. Fasoracetam is godly for lowering phenibut tolerance so only makes sense it would be godly for phenibut withdrawals.

this desu

>Fasoracetam
literally placebo

Take them together and when your preworkout wears off you'll sleep like a baby. Bad idea still to take preworkout so late breh.

Lol maybe for you. But I got my own anecdotal evidence fucko. Works for me maybe trick your brain better teehee

>buying placebo research chemical which as expensive as cocaine
take phenibut everyday like me without withdrawal and then we'll talk bucko

Oh damn I didn't know I was talking to the take phenibut everyday guy.

I'm this guy
You actually do seem pretty smart not meming here or being a smart ass when I say that. Where I live I can buy a g of Faso for 20 bucks and that shit lasts me 3 months just taking it sublingually 10 mg doses and I swear it has a direct effect on my phenibut tolerance since it upregulates gaba. But you may be right friend. It may just be in my head. Anyway what's your dosage schedule look like since you take it daily?

What's a reliable site to buy from in NA ?

I've been using nutraplanet. they got these 500 mg phenibut capsules from SNS that rock. Only 15 bucks or something for a bottle of 90

where to buy in denmark?

Hey.

Hey, Veeky Forums.

Guess what.

yea my mistake i meant gram per gram is like cocaine price
my dose currently is around 1.5g a day
phenibut affects at least 3 neurotransmitters from what i know so far and gaba is only one of them, if you feel slow, body is heavy, feeling impulsive, no anxiety, lazy, and kinda slurring that's gaba working
but the energy, and confidence and body orgasm, enhanced music appreciation are impossible to come from gaba
insomnia is from gaba withdrawal, but depression and anhedonia is not gaba withdrawal symptoms

feels closer to Adderall than Xanax in my opinion

The body high I was referring to was probably the muscle relaxing then. My first orgasm on phenibut was hands down, no contest the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced (while fapping anyway)

There's no "hangover" you feel a nice afterglow the day after taking it. You're probably thinking of people addicted and going throw withdrawals or something. Just have some self control which is good advice for any drug taking at all

I've had a few drinks on it, the only thing is people say it makes a hangover worse if you get really drunk on it. Just take it slow and see how you feel

Honestly, I bought some a while back. It came without a scoop so I've just been eyeballing what I thought was like 500mg. The first couple of times I cculdn't feel anything, was in a good mood but wouldn't say it was any better than a placebo.

Then the one time I had more I felt all foggy, anxious and zoned out and later in the day I felt like burnt out. Almost exactly like the feeling when you smoke weed and after when it wears off you feel all tired and shitty, that's how I felt. I also got super depressed when I was driving home for no reason which isn't typical for me.

Now I don't want to touch the shit again.

ha, this is getting closer
you're high in some other neurotransmitter not gaba, so when you ingest phenibut it releases said NT and you get the speedy and euphoric adderall effect

first time i take phenibut i have tingling orgasm feeling all over my body without touching
if i stand close to hot women while on phenibut, this tingling sensation feels stronger on my dick without even touching it, it's like having a phantom blowjob

my shit didn't come with a scooper so im too scared to dose it on my own. 1 gram... 3 grams... big difference mentally but not too much physically