What are the effects of crippling lonliness on muscle growth?

What are the effects of crippling lonliness on muscle growth?

Attached: fit34.jpg (567x599, 138K)

None

Loneliness fucks you up bigtime, across the board I'm afraid. Sometimes I go get a massage just to feel human touch.

Yikes

I've only experienced positive results.

The desire to be better than everyone that doubted me. The desire to be better than everyone that left me hanging. The unrelenting urge to keep going even after it hurts it's worst because that's when real progress is made. The knowledge of the fact that I am now an Alpha and Omega wolf thrown into one, hunting down the goals I truly desire in life.

What are your goals user?

You're on Veeky Forums for God's sake, you should be able to to tell already that crippling loneliness causes explosive muscle growth.

I'm currently facing the possibility of having to abandon my current number one goal. I've mostly come to terms with it and will know for sure in the near future. Mostly just success in the future, doing something creative or inventive with my life. Doing my thing and doing it well until I come across a wholesome woman that I can slow down with. Last gf was an insecure nightmare that took a toll on me. Lots of life lessons in such a short time, I just barely turned 20

Ouch

why don't you become a masseuse and get paid to touch people instead?

Attached: 1503682372455.png (1280x703, 1.35M)

Pros: no distractions from maintaining a perfect training regimen

Cons: Related mental health issues can screw up your training. Elevated cortisol from the stress is bad for muscle growth and recovery.

This but sometimes I put hairproduct before going to barbershop so they can wash it off. Even if it's the first thing I go out for that day.

Attached: pretending wojak.jpg (601x508, 31K)

This!!!! Started fucking my massage therapist. At first I went their for my back, one thing led to another started jacking me off. Was so backed up my cumm almost hit the ceiling.

We need a greentext user

>Sometimes I go get a massage just to feel human touch.
>Mfw I know this feel

Attached: 1483719294380.png (633x758, 30K)

I bought a dog to alleviate my loneliness but then I had to give it away because I became afraid that I was going to rape it.

found the canadian

how hard is it for you to make friends?

This, I'm trying to hold out for sex robots. I just want my waifu to be real.

Attached: 20180313_051457.jpg (272x300, 44K)

Depression makes you eat less and less motivated in general so I guess there is that

Damn

Attached: GLCzLfm.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

get help user

Ughhh so weird when someone else says it

this thread is depressing

depression is bad for test levels. and low test itself can exacerbate depression. a self-reinforcing cycle

stop

I've been looking at massage therapists and local thots for a while now don't tempt me

Attached: 1520229456773.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

But that means you have to touch even people you don't want to touch

Attached: no.jpg (320x310, 75K)

Attached: 1518662639313.gif (460x460, 2.4M)

oh, i wasn't alone then

Attached: 1450916481409.jpg (746x982, 407K)

>be me
>at massage therapist
>she starts the massage
>You want happy ending?
>Yes
>jerks me off
>I cum
>I clap, tip 200% and leave

From the top of my head, the lack of dopamine(and this alike) and the constant presence of cortisol and other sources of stress can certainly hinder your fitness to a degree. But then again, facing the lack of focus on anything meaningful in your life with a thing such as fitness as substitute can balance that out.