/dancing/ general

What are some High-Test dance moves to pull off at the club to attract thots?

And how do you dance with one?

Attached: las-vegas-party-bus-tour-in-las-vegas-190251.jpg (674x446, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fIgyrgAF0LU
youtu.be/VX7gFl7xnOE
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A
youtube.com/channel/UChz9TkL3sbW5iU-seq2ES8g/playlists
youtube.com/user/DanceTutorialsLIVE/playlists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be me
>notice grills mirin at the club
>start dancing
>grills look away and start cringing

Attached: 1y1b3y.jpg (700x700, 60K)

Is this you?

Attached: 1520181932102.webm (270x480, 1.44M)

See the official dance of Veeky Forums

Leting loose is the chad thing to do

Letting lose can still backfire if you suck at dancing.

Especially if you start dancing with a woman.

this. women don't like dancing with guys who don't know how to dance.

study this picture

its not about the moves that attract thots, because time and time I've seen guys do impressive dance moves, but don't have the balls to stick their tongue down a girls mouth who's attracted to them, wanting to get dicked down HARD, guess what happens when a girls gets disappointed?? they go FUCK other guys who are uglier, and prob more "inferior"

you should try get drunk or high on drugs and feel the music

because pulling crazy moves without feeling the beat you just look like a weirdo trying to "impress" people, subconsciously we know you're desperate as fuck

I mean, just bobbing back and forth but feeling happy and into the rhythm shows you're not some autistic fag coming out to clubs with a insecure motive

Attached: 1516208580885.jpg (1536x864, 260K)

Bump

Ive danced at the club a ton and do OK, I think I watched a YT video years ago where they advised guys to use hips and move arms and shoulders, nothing too crazy, but I think it mainly comes down to getting shitfaced to have courage. Course then I get whiskey dick soooo....help pls.

How can you suck at dancing? Just move to the beat, your body literally wants to you just don't let it

I wish I did all the gay stuff like ballet and gymnastics as a kid. Those movements and flexibility would be amazing to have.

>How can you suck at dancing?

Is this a serious question? You think everyone is gifted with a natural ability to dance well?

>clubs

I can do a competent cossack dance (hopak) and you'd be surprised how often it can be thrown down

Attached: 1498921615554.jpg (461x544, 32K)

Just take a bean and you'll be fine

Shoulders are to men as hips are to women, learn how to move them
Alcohol is your best friend
If you're grinding with a girl house moombah music you should grind to the 1234, trap and dubstep you should grind to the halfbeat. I'm sorry this sounds autistic as fuck but it really is helpful. Hip hop can be either way so just go with what feels right
If it's more of a social setting then you're going to have fuck all luck stag. If it's a DJ set or rave you can do fine solo
Even if your game is 10/10 her friends will still cock block the fuck out of you guys do don't think that just because you're making out and grinding hard it's an easy lay. Get her drunk and separate her from her friends asap, also convince her that your place is close and she easily will be able to link up with her friends again (even if it's not true)

Bonus tip learn how to sneak in alcohol

This is what Hitler would have looked like if he was Albanian

Attached: BC0C6197-A77B-4D6E-BD67-5B77E4BE4D47.jpg (743x1116, 223K)

I don’t even know how to dance I just vibe to the music and act silly or relate moves to the song. Seems to work well.

youtu.be/fIgyrgAF0LU

Just choose Nirma Advance.

>Reddit

He dances really well, though. Probably took dance lessons.

lol dude gottem show those thots you manly man!

Oh another thing lure them in with cocaine. Never give a girl coke at the club but make sure she fucking knows you have it. Tell her that the afterparty is at your place and that's the only way she's gonna score.

lol very much this
People here are gonna call you a degenerate but you are absolutely right

Give E to a girl at the club then tell her you have coke for the afterparty. Shits pretty easy at that point.

>taking advantage of women and luring them with the promise of highly dangerous and illegal stimulants

Never gonna make it, brah.

Yeah don't go to clubs, "thots" are not worth trying to impress and if you have to ask how to dance you'll never be able to without looking tryhard

This is a good idea but one important thing is to make sure you give all her friends molly otherwise you're going to cock block city

>taking advantage of women and luring them with the promise of highly dangerous and illegal stimulants

>Never gonna make it, brah.

You’re a massive fucking faggot, cocaine is not dangerous unless you do it in huge amounts or mix it with something you shouldn’t mix

It's also not dangerous to only shoot yourself in the foot as long as you don't hit an artery.

80% of the time I grind my meat against their butts they end up wanting to make out with me.

I don't even think I dance good, it probably turns women on a lot.

>t. future sex offender

youtu.be/VX7gFl7xnOE

I think I didn't explain myself quite well.
Obviously, there's gotta be some kind of flirt at first, nothing too obvious, just being nice to them and introducing my friends.
Then when the bar/nightclub starts playing south american shit, you know how women kinda want to start dancing like shakira? thrusting their hips and shit?
I just kinda go behind and start moving my hips as well, they literally begin getting closer to my dick and eventually we make out.

To be fair, this only works with 6/10 or less thots, not worth doing unless you're a pathetic fucking loser such as myself.

Meh some people should just never do coke. But it's hard to spot the squares that are potential lifetime addicts tho.

I had no problem stopping but I've definitely seen some people who just can't stop.

>be pajeet
>be really good pajeet-dancer
>people literally asking me for lessons afterwards
>white people music plays
>have no idea what to do

I understand the "letting loose" shit. Its the same stuff i tell people that ask me how to dance better.... but engish music has no beat, how the fuck do you dance to this shit.

have you ever lived in the city?
or lived with people besides your family?
have you ever lived in dorms at school?
hell have you ever went to busy "real clubs?

have you ever thought that women in a way "want a man to take the lead" is also just another way of spinning up "take advantage of me and make use of me"

when do you ever hear a women say " pls save me, save my morals, use your highly regarded pillars of what is right and wrong, it gets me WET!!"

hell most women are tired of pussies like you that need to SJW everything

why do you think some women will fuck the alphas and marry betas like you?

>be me
>start dancing
>girls come near to initiate the sex ritual (grinding)
>180 and walk away
who /performance anxiety/here?

More like this youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A

>t. coping virgin

It's because you didn't dance because you felt like dancing. You danced as a reaction to their looks. Beta behaviour

yes

wrong, women don't like dancing with guys who dance to try to impress them

this but don't advise people to try drugs just to dance. If they try drugs for the first time and expect to be able to dance and let lose they will most likely have a bad time

I know how you feel brother.. I usually end up dicking them in the morning after the succ fails. I've lately tried to not drink as much. I love drinking but if I want to sex I know what I must do/avoid.

this is just an excuse, nobody at clubs are actually good at dancing.

idd

good stuff

If you retards really enjoy drugging up girls to be able to take them to bed you have serious problems. Sure it works on degenerates like yourself but it's like a crutch for pick up. It's expensive, it's dangerous to mix with druggies and their dealers and you position yourself as a guy that will do the girls favors in return for sex. Beta as fuck. You might as well give them 50 bucks and tell them there's a couple hundreds at the afterparty in your place waiting for them, would have pretty much the same effect on this worthless hoes.

Will post my easy and laid back how-to-dancefloor shortly

Attached: 1514870539656.gif (522x295, 628K)

Now, I've struggled a lot with the dance floor in my early years.
I've always been very self conscious, a big thinker, and it's only in the last 2-3 years I've been able to conquer the dance floor on a regular basis. Sure I had flukes here and there where everything just lined up perfectly for me, and I was able to get a smoking hot girl from there, but it was pure luck.

> Anons laid back guide to the dance floor:
The key element here is to relax your mind foremost and your body second.
Your goal is to actually enjoy yourself, blow off steam and have fun.
This is what girls pick up on.

In thots sorry ass internal lives, seeing someone genuinely have fun is rare to them in a world filled with fake people and their fake happiness. Girls are experts at sniffing out insecurities, people faking feelings and whatnot. Their senses are many times more developed in social contexts than us males, and this is due to thousands years of evolution focusing on people's socializing. They're good at this because this is what matters the most to women, in layman's terms.
Point here is that girls will be able to tell why you are doing what you are doing.

Firstwhat not to do:
Don't dance if you don't feel like dancing. It's not going to do you any good.
Don't chase girls trying to grind on them. If they want to be grinded on by you they will give off signals and/or move into your proximity, often ass first.
Don't try to pull off some overly intense dance just to get attention, unless of course you are a great dancer and have routines that will impress anybody looking.

Now, what should you actually do?
If you want to dance for whatever reason, grab your drink of choice and walk onto the dance floor, alone or with your party.
Find a not-too-crowded part of the dance floor and try to feel the rythm in your body, just focus on the music.
Go ahead and start bobbing your knees a little and try to relax your shoulders.

Shit this is getting longer than I thought, cont...

Attached: 1487313061347.jpg (2432x4320, 3.38M)

>be a club good dancer
>sometimes people come to compliment my skills
>sometimes girls come to dance with me (usually 1 girl who is attracted and her friend)
>just look at them autistically because I don't have anything in common with club thots
>never approach anyone

I started dancing to get girls but then I genuinely started to enjoy the confidence and feeling dancing gave me. I often go there sober because alcohol fucks my dancing skills hard.

You guys sound like creepers.

I'll bet $1k none of you have gotten laid.

Should I take dance lessons if I genuinely am terrible at dancing?

do you blow guys in bathrooms too?

Mate you are delusional if you think giving drugs to girls doesn't get you laid easy. That said, it's fucking disgusting and I've never done it myself, neither should you. Just saying it happens.

cont.

You must enjoy the music. If you can't really feel it, just bob your knees and wait for the next song. If the music is still shit, you should probably find another place that plays a different kind of music.
Now, when you start enjoying the music, moving your hips and maybe even your shoulders, the good feels should start rolling in. Don't worry about the people around you, just do you and try to enjoy yourself. Alcohol helps of course, but depending on alcohol to have fun is not a sustainable way to go. If you need to be black out drunk in order to enjoy yourself you have more pressing issues than being able to dance at a dance floor. How you dance is not very important, the key is to enjoy yourself and let the body follow. Less is more IMO, I usually keep my arms low and move somewhat slow and easy with hips shoulders and feet.

The dance floor is a constantly changing area. People leave to get more to drink, visit the rest rooms and whatever. So there will be lots of different girls around you at different times in a typical dance floor. The way you should stick out is through your appearance. You should be lifting (if you're not, why are you even here?) and looking good with fitting clothes. I alternate between a fitted t-shirt and hoodie, a cap and such for more laid back nights and a bright white shirt in more classy settings or if the people I'm out with are dressing nicely. Being a built guy in a white shirt you will be very visible to girls on a somewhat dark dance floor.

About 90% of the time I actually manage to enjoy myself on a dance floor I get hit on by several chicks and am able to bring one home.
Don't give up straight away if you're not enjoying yourself either. I give myself about 5-10 minutes of trying to get into it, and if I still don't have any fun by myself, I regroup at the bar or get some fresh air or whatever. Maybe wait a bit until the dance floor picks up or whatever.

cont...

Attached: 1477903424391.jpg (560x604, 34K)

do you have talent?

These channels have dance move tutorials.
youtube.com/channel/UChz9TkL3sbW5iU-seq2ES8g/playlists
youtube.com/user/DanceTutorialsLIVE/playlists

>Be at Comic-Con
>Don't even do drugs, but I love just letting loose, closing my eyes, and just letting my body do its thing while I listen to the music
>Free glowsticks are a plus (glowsticks are dance-kino, they're like going into battle with a shield and a spear, while dancing barehanded is like just going into battle with only the spear)
>Really tearing up the dance-floor, imagining it's just a giant game of Osu! or something, except instead of using my mouse, I'm using my arms, hips, and legs to correctly time their movement with the beat
>Comic-con, so it's just a bunch of dorky dudes and 3 girls standing around barely dancing, looking kind of out-of-place (why even have raves at a comic con if everyone's to beta to dance?)
>Going ham, closing my eyes, just feeling it, when all of a sudden I hear people chanting and cheering "Go! Go! Go! Go!"
>My eyes are still closed, but I can hear their chanting washing over me and I kick it into overdrive right when the bass drops
>Song ends and I open my eyes
>They had formed a circle around a dude in a furry costume who was lamely doing the shuffle; the soy-est of all dance moves
>Tfw I thought they were cheering for me
>Tfw I heard some girls laughing at me and saying I was probably on drugs
>Tfw that weird gut-instinct part of me KNOWS they were cheering for him and not me because they felt intimidated or jealous of me, and thus WANTED to draw attention away from my dancing as a sort of social spite (hard to explain, but that was the atmosphere at the time and it really hurt my feelings ;_;)

I cut loose and just let myself be me and in the end I was burned for it. It's just like Highschool all over again, anons. I thought I was done with that...

Attached: 1493919651453.jpg (747x754, 71K)

>hoodie
>a cap

Yeah no, I don't want to dress up like a fuckboy when I go out

Now, when you start enjoying yourself girls will pick up on this. If you are a fit male and dressing well and ACTUALLY enjoying yourself, they will be interested. What the girls do when they're interested is to try to get closer to you. It might be hard to actually notice this if you're genuinely having a good time and they might give up or up their aggressiveness. I love it when girls stop being subtle and just go for it. Other girls see the signals from girls easier, and girls want what other girls want, so this can escalate very fast from being just one interested girl to every girl on the dance floor trying to hit on you.

Other things they might do is try to get eye contact with you, and maintain it. They might also try to make sure you see them and start dancing seductively without looking at you. As I said, I like to let them get aggressive, pretend I don't see their signals, and this is what happened last time I was out dancing in my bright white shirt:

(sorry for the length of these posts boys, I'm just bored at work. read it or not, i don't care)
cont..

Attached: 1475691111402.png (667x515, 813K)

I dress however I feel like dressing and I love wearing a cap backwards, fite me bish

anyway, cont..

> walk into club with my friends
> see girl I slept with many years ago, pretend to not see her and walk past
> dance floor is pretty crowded already, we get a couple drinks and chill at a table while looking at the talent and talking shit
> we decide to move on to the floor, start dancing and having fun
> takes me a couple songs to find my groove, take a break and get another GT from the bar
> return to my mates on the dance floor, see in my peripheral that the girl I ignored has moved up from the side
> she's dancing right behind me but I'm not really interested in her tonight
> she's not giving up and dancing around me from time to time while I focus on enjoying myself and ignoring her
> another blonde dances up between me and a buddy, she's probably been signaling for a while and this is her escalating
> I just smile at my buddies and see that they've noticed this as well
> qt blonde starts bumping her hip subtly into me from time to time
> pretend to not notice and look everywhere else and just make it more clear I'm having a good time
> she gets more aggressive after 2-3 minutes and starts moving in front of me slowly, ass towards me
> we start semi-grinding, I'm still not being very aggressive even though this is a clear invitation
> after another 2-3 minutes she turns around looks me dead in the eye and gives of one of the prettiest smiles I've seen for some time
> Can't help but smile a huge smile back, at this moment I was just filled with joy anyway so I couldn't hold back my smile
> she grabs my cheek and pulls in for a kiss. We dance and make out for a while until I tell her I'm going back to my place
> tell her it's nearby and she asks if she can join. She's of course welcome and we have a pretty good night

Attached: 1486472724150.jpg (426x426, 48K)

She hasn't returned any of my messages since then so I guess I didn't do a very good job in the bedroom, but who cares.
This isn't a howtosex post and she was really hot. Trick on the dance floor and with girls in general is to pretend like you don't even care if you sleep with them or not. You're just trying to have a good time with or without them.

Attached: 1513330081194.jpg (4633x2606, 1.15M)

Pretty much this, as an 18 yo I used to go out with the sole intention of pulling and I never would because I probably looked like some creepy loser virgin (which I was) and I’d end up pissed off and aggressive

Now I go out to have a good time and let the good times roll and of it happens great, if not I had a fun night anyway

You do you then, for me wearing a cap (especially backwards) at the club signals being white thrash. I guess you could wear it if you are balding too

Aside from that solid advices, keep it up

>rave at a fucking comic-con
I go to a lot of dubstep shows almost every weekend, and that honestly sounds kinda gay. Mainly because dudes would be too autistic to rage and have fun because everyone is too scared of looking weird (even though it's at a comic-con lol)

Fuck those weird insecure fags man. You had fun letting loose and that's what matters. Don't let those betas get you down brah

holy shit are you me

>at the club
> 4'11" tinkerbell looking girl comes up to me
>"wow i don't think i can dance like that"
>me too high to converse
>"i'm one of a kind"
>she turns away and says "you can get fucked"
>just keep dancing

>girl compliments you
>you play it off jokingly
>she tells you to get fucked
Lol I'd say you dodged a bullet there, bud

Yeah, this is the only way to do it. You can't win everytime, but if you had fun it's not a big loss anyway. Don't do things for pussy, do things fun for you and the pussy will try to get in on that shit.

Yeah it's probably a cultural thing. Here, wearing a cap backwards is pretty common, I've done it about all my life. I have great hair but I just really like wearing my cap. And the clubs I usually frequent are pretty laid back in terms of what people wear.

I want to go to a comiccon some day and show them how to party haha

yeah wtf, she sounds like a bitch

Attached: 1471375455355.jpg (3264x2448, 2.46M)

I remember my first homecoming dance formally going with a girl. She had a beautiful fat booty, skinny otherwise. I was kissless virgin in way over my head. I had smoked weed and the grinding felt so good and I got like 30% hard and kept doing super artistic shit like trying to distance myself without it being obvious (it was). Had I just kept going things would've been fine.

That was 9 years ago. It still hurts.

What do you talk about with these girls who come to you? It's not like you can just jump into "let's fuck"-situation or can you?

i was just out for a boogie i was so surprised by her reaction that i actually laughed after she left

A girl with a fat ass came to me and wanted to dance with me. I dry humped the shit outta her. Feels good man.

Just pantomime reloading animations from your favorite FPS.

Lately I’ve been playing a lot of Siege and pretending like I have an LMG that I’m reloading after gunning down everyone in the map my own team included

Fuck the hostage

Well kind of yes. You don't really talk much with words in these settings. You communicate mostly with bodylanguage and facial expressions. The only thing she asked me after we'd been making out for a bit was what I do (for work...). I just told her she wouldn't believe me if I told her. And then we kept dancing and making out. Then after a while I told her I was leaving shortly

can't really do anything but laugh at shit like that idd

Attached: 1477909934526.gif (576x405, 3.08M)