Why does being muscular make you more attractive?

Even when you have an average face?

Attached: chad100.jpg (500x750, 24K)

you can work hard, you are disciplined - shows ability to provide consistently and take care of yourself, therefore children too

Because women are attracted to masculine features

No homo but i'd let him impregnate my anus

Biologically better genes, better species. Just get hit with meteriote already. Tired of this shit.

Attached: Chad head.jpg (1200x1508, 99K)

The male body looks disgusting if he has nearly no muscles. It's just not aesthetic. Women still look beautiful untrained because we look for feminine features like a round butt and milkies.

>HEIGHT
>FACE
>FRAME
Honestly that's all that matters.
Realistically, if this motherfucker walked up and slapped your gf's ass, what would you do? If you found this guy in bed with your gf, you'd tuck him in.
Gymcels need to accept this.

CHAD

Attached: fhTdlEI.png (512x456, 366K)

That is some 10/10 genetics right there. Very jealous.

I just see this dude as compitition

That's some highfalutin delusion.
Female brains are programmed to perceive certain body proportions as proxies for a fit mate and good genes.

If I looked like that I'd conceal/tease my body aesthetic more. It'd have more of an impact than just revealing like a stereotypical faggot douche

Autist

If I looked like that I would literally walk around everywhere naked

sour grapes buddy. this guy's the benchmark and you know it

The chicken crossed the road only to find himself

Kek he sure as shit doesnt see you as competition

It's hardwired into our survival instinct, stronger men are more likely to be a better hunter. Facial aesthetic is also hardwired, good face means good genetics, it's an incentive for women to have an off spring with chads who has 10/10 face and pass on good genetics. You can think of it as survival of the fittest.

>tfw most of our fate is decided by a dice roll

Attached: 1515771291703.jpg (255x278, 82K)

Mainly this, but also: you look like a man should.

Reminder that Dick > Everything. If you're a dicklet, don't even bother. ;)

>If you found this guy in bed with your gf, you'd tuck him in.
LMAO

same reason paintings look better when they have a frame

Because it's the most natural look for humans, and is aesthetically pleasing from a purely visual standpoint. Fat looks like it was thrown on, and grows in all directions randomly, while muscle forms into pleasing shapes. Biologically, it's a sign of masculine strength, which is better in a mate than a spineless Omega. Unironically miring this guy's physique and the work he put in though.

Just lol if you think that's an average face

This too. That's a beautiful man, and I don't throw that compliment out there often.

>we
Speak for yourself roastie chaser

after putting in some work and making gains ive become biased as to how weak and shitty most men look.