Fat fuck on a plateau here

fat fuck on a plateau here

5'7 280 pounds, original weight 370 last march

I've been stuck in the 280 range for almost 2 months, currently eating 1700 calories a day around 180g protein.

average daily meal is greek yogurt with some fruit for breakfast, lunch is either egg whites, tuna, or turkey/chicken sandwich, post workout is a protein shake, and dinner is usually chicken or pork to fill out my protein, maybe another shake if I need it.

dont have any kind of income right now so no gym, I have an exercise bike and some dumbbell sets I managed to get. I usually work out every other day unless I'm really fucking sore then I'll do a light day of just riding.

workout is usually squats, arm curls, arm extensions, shoulder press, floor press because I dont have a bench, crunches, shrugs, and lateral raises. I do either 5 x 5 or until failure then I finish with planks 3 sets to failure. days that I use the bike are usually 30 minutes to an hour with increasing resistance.

I cant tell whats going on at this point and im wondering what Im doing wrong, am I eating too much? Or do I need a better routine?

Attached: IMG_20180312_235638.jpg (226x301, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
youtube.com/watch?v=dFT2IKmwyfg
youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22535969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good job, you’ve lost a lot of weight! I do think you’re taking in a lot of protein, always remember that if you taking extra protein without lifting heavy or regularly then it just turns to fat. Make sure to get cardio in too, jogging half a mile should be good for where you are.

from what I was reading you want protein to be the same as your lean mass weight so for my height that'd be around 170-180 right? also I should have said, I have a bad hip from an accident in highschool so I cant run, even jogging is kinda shitty thats why I have the bike

>5'7
>280 lbs
>originally 370

Lmao. How do you people even get that big? Do you ever look in the mirror and think "boy i should stop eating a lot now"?

lots more cardio, a little less calories.

Attached: 1520468047850.jpg (650x793, 39K)

thanks for the pep talk, really makes it worth it.

That's probably a bit too much protein, 180g is a lot daily especially if you're cutting.

so how much should I drop it? down to 120?

> currently eating 1700 calories a day

Only two ways to lose weight. Work off more calories or eat less.

Yes 120 sounds right. You'll have an easier time controlling your diet if you don't have to get most of your calories from protein.
How much cardio and how much strength training do you do weekly?

I dont do enough cardio since I usually do it on off days and on those days Im exhausted. strength training is usually every other day unless I'm too sore then I substitute cardio.

You need to rethink your goals. Strength training is great, but you will probably benefit more from a routine focused on cardio at this point in your life. Dropping down to 75-80kg and then focusing heavily on strength would be a good example.

Great job losing 90 pounds by the way.

>currently eating 1700 calories a day
No, you're not.

You should head over to the /fast/ general and watch all the videos linked in the OP.

And then consider IF. Intermittent Fasting. Basically, eat as you do now one day, and then eat nothing the next. No calories of any kind. Just water. Repeat.

Severely cutting calories only decreases your BMR after a while. You ever wonder why you never see a Biggest Loser reunion? That's exactly fucking why.

>he eats breakfast as a fatty
why

Attached: DYDBb6BU8AA1-g5.jpg (680x568, 57K)

yes I am, im actually up from what I was doing before when I was starving myself with 1200 calories but I was too exhausted to do any kind of exercising back then.

Nigger, I was losing weight when I was on 1500 kcals and I was 72 kilos back then.

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT.

well I dont know what to tell you, why the fuck would I make a post about this shit if I was cheating? I dont give a damn about what you fuckers think of me, Im looking for some advice that might help, starting to think I should just go back to looking for advice through youtube videos from actual weight lifters.

You're either lying or not counting calories properly. My guess is the latter.

youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
youtube.com/watch?v=dFT2IKmwyfg

Serious shit, Dr. Fung knows what the fuck is up.
youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk

Seriously, if you're a fatty trying to cut weight, /fast/ is where you wanna be.
>

Youre eating way too much still.

180g of protein a day is almost double what elite athletes i know consume.

You need to stop thinking about food so much and eating so much. Its pretty simple.

Wake up, dont eat anything but coffee. It surpresses appetite. Wale up, caffeine pill. Boom youre set for the next 8 hours.

Cook a dinner, put in the work. It might taste shitty sometimes and youll just throw it out and not eat for the day. Otherwise its really good and took a long time to prepare. You eat the dinner, clean the dishes oh fuck bed time.

intermittent fasting +more fiber and antioxidants (more fruit and veggies)

>this
but go easy on the fruits with a lot of sugar

>5'7
Me too

> 280 pounds, original weight 370 last march
165 pounds, original weight 185 pounds in november

>I've been stuck in the 280 range for almost 2 months, currently eating 1700 calories a day around 180g protein.
I've been stuck in the 169 range for almost 2 months, currently eating 1700 calories a day around 180g protein as well, but lost 4 pounds in last two weeks

I eat 500grams (400 KCal, 60g P) of fat free cottage cheese three times a day, and 500grams of frozen vegetables (250KCal, no oil, no fat, just defrost it overnight and shove it into oven, put some seasoning like black pepper/whatever on it).

LOWER calories. LIMIT your food choices, MEASURE everything. Do cardio with more effort, spin that bike like you are racing someone and try to listen music or watch something on a TV. And bike as a cardio is shit, btw. Losing weight is hell, get used to it.
I don't do intermittent fasting since I am weight training but that would be ideal for you.

Look at my picture, I have like 110pounds less than you, and that fat just won't go fast. So I will lower calories to 1300Kcal (throw one 500gram pack of cottage cheese out of my nutrition, I really don't need that much protein anyway), and make my cardio longer (15min of incline walking after weight training to 40min of rowing on ergometer after weight training). I train 6 times a week, no excuses, even sick.

Attached: fatass.jpg (1807x1943, 759K)

>fat free yogurt
>no oil on the veggies

Fucking retarded.

>Lower calories

Oh look, the most debunked shit ever.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22535969

OP, Eat full fat food, and only eat every other day. Spike no insulin on your fasting days. Nothing but water. You'll run a massive caloric deficit WITHOUT lowering your BMR. Cut out all sugar on your eating days, and you'll losing weight even faster. Do a shitload of cardio and you'll lose weight even faster.

Counting calories at your weight is a fool's errand. You'll just slow your metabolism and regain weight even faster if you ever backslide or regress. Fasting puts the breaks on insulin resistance and increases your metabolism.

I weighed 416 pounds on Feb 23rd. As of the 10th I was down to 392. By this Saturday I'll be 385. That's right. I'm averaging 7lbs a week with OMAW. If you listen to these failed dieting dogma niggers I'll blow past you by the end of the summer. Wouldn't you be embarrassed then.

Im going to say this without memes or insulting you. This is not a cheap jab at your masculinity.
You might legitimately have low testosterone. See a doc about it and get tested.
Apart from that, plateaus happen. Just keep powering through and you can get your shit done.

Fasting

>>fat free yogurt
>..500grams (400 KCal, 60g P) of fat free cottage cheese three times a day...
check the picture, you smelly mutt

>>no oil on the veggies
americans really are filthy brown idiots

Attached: 02390962_2l.jpg (1500x1500, 261K)

Jesus Christ user. I’m the same height as you but I’m on the opposite side of the spectrum (110lbs). You would probably smother me to death if you sat on me

That's an advisable amount if you're starting to lift heavy, which unfortunately is almost certainly outside the range of what you can do with your equipment.

Why are you still eating garbage like bread and pounding protein shakes when you're so oppressively overweight?

40% protein
50% fats
10% carbs

Stop eating grain, you don't need carbohydrates when you're already carrying around so much excessive bulk. Don't fucking touch processed sugar. Motherfucker, don't fucking touch fruits until you're at a reasonable weight.

You've also committed a cardinal sin of lifting in that you've begun weighted lifts when you can't even manage a routine of pull ups and push ups. Frankly said, your fat ass isn't ready to lift. You can't even judge your fucking form beneath all that blubber. What you need is intense cardio and dieting. Cardio doesn't mean pissy-paced running that you can maintain for an hour, it means sprints that make you feel like death after 5mins of 10on/20off (10sec sprinting, 20sec jogging).

You're not even trying. Fucking try.

lijepo prevodis

eat less

Do you have cold hands and feets?
If so, try to supplement with iodine (lugol).
Two drops in the morning with water or cofee.
Your thyroïd may not be working properly.
>hurr my salt as iodine in it
Salt has shit iodine et not even enough of it to make things better.

Fellow fat fuck on the journey here.

6’1”
Start 346lbs
Current 265 lbs

Try:

Intermittent fasting, don’t eat til dinner
Bike off 800 cals daily, bout an hour and a half on the bike.

Lift heavier

>Motherfucker, don't fucking touch fruits until you're at a reasonable weight.
He can at least eat apples or low glycemic index fruits.

Fasting is fucking retarded. Actually fix your diet. Stop eating so many fucking carbohydrates. If you're a giant fat fuck, there is no such thing as a "good carb". You don't need the fuel, you're body is buried in spare fuel tanks.

KETO IS NOT A MEME

Hello newfriend :^)

Attached: batman-meme.jpg (400x387, 145K)

Hey dude. Me and you have similar storied. I plateaued at 270 for a few weeks. I did a 2 day bulk, eatting 500 calories over maintenance. Then a 48 hour water only fast. And I've been doing intermittent fasting since, 16-8. I'm down to 230 now ad constantly losing 2+ lbs a week on 1000 calorie deficit. Try eatting less protein, and more fats. Don't give up dude.

>plateau
>280lbs no progress
>currently eating 1700 calories a day
>greek yogurt; """"some"""" fruit, egg whites, tuna, shakes, chicken pork
>I cant tell whats going on at this point and im wondering what Im doing wrong
>1700 calories at 5'7 280 lbs no loss for 2 months
You are lying

is this boogie?

Attached: boogie.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

I got past my plateau by skipping breakfast and making lunch the bulk of my caloric intake. So moderate size dinner at 6:30pm, then only water between then and lunch at noon the next day. Sleeping is a natural fast we all do so make the most of it.

You're tired because of the calorie restriction and shit energy system. I guarantee you're either diabetic or insulin resistant. Get yourself a fasting insulin test. Over 8.5 you're fucked. Over 5.0 you're not-so-fucked, under 5.0 good.

Eat within an 8 hour window. Outside of that window, you can only drink water, black coffee or straight tea. No sweeteners of any kind.

Eat your CALCULATED TDEE or less. The goal is to eat at least one meal that triggers satiety response. And on top of that completely fast for two days out of the week. Like Wednesday and Sunday.

The two days of fasting will be your calorie restriction. And eating at or near your TDEE the rest of the week will give you energy to work out. Two hours of working out. Rest on your fasting days.