Nootropics

>nootropics
I'm wanting them for these reasons
>Recall past memories
>more focus while reading/studying
>imprpve situational awerness(without being on some strong stim)
>increase motivation

I've tried a couple
>piractam-I don't think this barely worked maybe I took the wrong dose maybe because I didn't mix with chlorine (but do have 4-5eggs)
I still have about 80gs

>ani or oxiractam
I may of felt slightly more alert on this but I can't really Remeber

>colouractam-majorly disappointed with this no effects what's so ever not even vision enhancement

Few years ago got given noopet as a free sample and again nothing

inwant to use the rest of my piractam and buy a few more.
But this I'm going to test my self and I'll be learning from Khan accadmy (for my self no school test)

>Suggestions

Pic related where I got some of my piractam and colouractam from

Oh ps

Is selnak or semax worth it

Attached: IMG_4309.png (640x1136, 439K)

I tried phenibut last week, I threw up three times. 7/10

Modafinil + L-theanin (against the jittery feelings) is god-like.

Agreed. Also some coffee to sip in to keep you really buzzed up as well.

I

Modafinil is the way to go.

Celastrus paniculatus + N-acetyl cysteine + citicoline is nice

If you've used psychedelics before, try an LSD microdose, if not, just leave it.

current daily stack

>piracetam + choline
>noopept
>n-acetyl-cysteine
>idra-21
>l theanine
>huperzine a (only 2/3 times a week)
>5htp
>l tyrosine

i also have amphetamine and phenibut which i use sparingly. gonna get phenylpiracetam once piracetam runs out prob

also forgot to mention modafinil. use it when i have a tough assignment to finish off, but i havent had any in ages and desu i don't think i need to use it anymore. my focus/attention is pretty good without it now

The one thing I would add is Vit D supplements, they have a very subtle, but in the long run noticeable, effect on memory and attention, and quite a positive effect on mood.

1/5

Attached: memory.png (1263x1000, 133K)

>Ashwagandha + Rhodiola + Caffeine + Acetyl-l-Carnatine
Feels gud mane

Never taken any of this shit. But very interested.

What should I start out on? Can I die on this stuff?

charge ur phone

None of this shit works take edibles to adventure

I bought that as well from bootropicdepot and it didn't do an absolute thing.Tried it up to like a 5g dose as well after a few days off
I remember trying that a good few years ago as a drug called modalert just felt sort of like a high dose of caffine

Attached: IMG_4291.jpg (640x633, 99K)

You have to find the sweet dosage for yourself, at around 200mg it makes me into an emotionless work robot

same here, Modafinil sounds like something I could use, I got trouble concentrating while studying, my mind wanders

So what should I use excaly

What dose should I use with my piractam and should I buy chlorine to go with it.

Where's the best site (I'm from uk) to buy from ?

I'm thinking of trying phenobut again,modalert,maybe noopet

Suggestions on a routine and a good way to test my self

Attached: IMG_4325.png (640x1136, 1.24M)

Somehow NOOPEPT works extremely well for me, at least for a short period.
I notice the effect after about 5 hours and it stays there until the next day. Makes me more awake, more energetic, but also easier to be distracted at some points. Feel like memory recall is also improved which is why I often take it before a test.
Downside is it makes me unable to sleep well, and that effect will stack over a few days to the point where I barely sleep a few hours. This is also when the positive effects start to wear off and the negative effects by sleep deficiency start to take over. This is why I never take it more than 3 days in a row. I will sleep more for a few days after that but be pretty average for everything else.

I've tried from 3 sources all had the same effect on me. But it took a while to develop at first, now it is there immediately when I take it though.

fuck guys it's choline. Don't take chlorine.

>putting chemicals in the water

Modafinil is the autist concentration drug of choice.