Gyno bros is there anything you can do to improve your situation?

Gyno bros is there anything you can do to improve your situation?

Have women cared about your man boobs?

Attached: main-qimg-08cca6a3639f198264f24372fdfc3fc6-c.jpg (600x300, 23K)

>implying a woman cared about anything about me at all

Surgery

Not one cared until I pointed it out

How much did you pay? Cheapest I found was like 7 grand and required me to stop lifting for 8 weeks.

Yea, I dont think my gf wouldvereally noticed if i didnt point it out. im dumb

I find it pretty easy to deal with, when you take your shirt off brush your nipples and they become hard for the first couple of minutes. This only works for the fat behind the nipple gyno.
Unfortunately I've had this shit since I was 13, and I remember being fucking terrified about it because I thought it was cancer.
I have decided to get the shit cut out but only when I make significant gains on my chest so that it won't poke out a ton.

I got it covered by insurance

>This only works for the fat behind the nipple gyno.

How many gynos are there?

I believe there is gyno which has the fat stored behind the nipple, and then there's gyno that forms around the nipple area of the breast

>Letro/Tamox/Rolox

Gyno isn't fat behind the nipple. It's a build up of breast tissue behind the nipple. If its fat just cut, if you're lean everywhere else but still have an obvious tit then you know for sure it's gyno but if you're nowhere near lean and have men tit's with no breast tissue you just hold your fat on your chest.

>Developed gyno behind one nipple at about 14 despite never being more than 12% bf
>Doctor says it'll go in a a few years
>Go to another doctor at 17
>Same response
>Go to another doctor at 20
>"Just bulk up to cover it"
Just refer me for surgery you cunts!

That helps prevent gyno development for steroid users. It doesn't eliminate gyno that's already developed.

Stand outside the ER and cut it off.

So I am fat, hwo do i know if I have gyno or just fat? my nipples are no where near the size of the left,

Fuck, are you me? Have the exact same thing.

>tfw only brother out of 3 to get it
>tfw puffy nips

>stop lifting for 8 weeks
this is bullshit. I was back in the gym after 4 weeks but there are some guys that went to the gym 2 weeks after the surgery. 1 month is enough to let the tits heal

lol your docs fucked you up buddy, you should have taken nolva/raloxifene rip. on the good side welcome to our club

btw girls dont care about me in general so dunno op

Is it too late to take those now?
This photo makes it look worse than it really is but it's still pretty shit

Attached: IMG_1188.jpg (852x833, 118K)

ehh i dont see big puffiness on the nip, why is your pec so much bigger than the other tho....thats not gyno?have you done a ultrasound scan?

Yeah back when I was like 17, it's straight up gyno. My non dominant side too so not like it's a muscle imbalance

gyno mainly is the puffiness behind the nips, basically if I get my nips hard the gyno is not visible and is way worse than yours also my pecs look perfectly normal so im not sure whats going on here. go see a new endocrinologist and do a ultrasound-bloodtest

Attached: 586cf762ee088.jpg (700x420, 31K)

Yeah my chest looks fairly symmetrical when they're hard. I'm going to go see an endo anyway

Got it removed for 2k€, excess fat removed also.
much better now but I have one pec that has less fat on it. looks a bit weird when I flex but wont notice unless you know about it

That's not gyno. You are just fat.

If you're trying to bang hotties at the club, they will not go anywhere near your disgusting boobs. If you're looking for a nice wife, she won't care.

There's only one kind of gyno. If you feel a hard tissue behind your nipple, you have it.

/onionpill/