Do you work out before or after studying? Which is the optimal solution for brain gains?

Do you work out before or after studying? Which is the optimal solution for brain gains?

Attached: 1520935817998.jpg (3264x2448, 713K)

Before, increase blood flow to brain, more oxygen and glucose to cells, better mental performance. Get a meal in between though so you aren't studying hungry. A cheeky /sip/ won't go to waste either

before is better for me
no mental fortitude left after

before studying, it makes me feel more awaken and i feel i get more from the study session. Also easier to focus

How the fuck do you have any energy to study when you've gone heavy?

In between
I focus best in the morning but once I start losing concentration about 2-3 hours in I lift to take a break

makes no difference just make sure u do both

cannabis helps with both

>cannabis helps with both

Only if you want to lower your IQ and make shittier gains.

not true at all, enjoy your autism (unironically good for thsi as well i read)

Dr. Fag here. Studies have shown that exercise improves learning ability and cognition. In the past couple of years there have been a number of studies specifically looking at physical activity/recess and its effects on school performance. The results are striking.

I go in the morning but destroy myself in the gym. Add to that bulking and am falling asleep all day. Sleep 7-9 hours.

>says weed makes you smarter
>weed gets you gains
>calls other people autistic

Anonymous poster, I...

you what faggot? fight me on the street over it or fuck right off

I don't beat special ed kids. Ask your daddy for that.

my dad died of cancer and you will too

Are you calling yourself cancer?
A-user..I..

i lift at 6am,get home by 8, take a cold shower, make some coffee, eat my eggs and study 2-3h

my body is tired, but my brain is usually in it's most productive time of the day

Post the link to the original picture

After. I work out around 8PM, have dinner, sleep by 11. Then I wake up at 2AM to get academic shit done. I sleep whenever I can the rest of the day. Undergrad is pain.

>Post the link to the original picture

This is an imageboard, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1515799427290.jpg (2448x3264, 1.93M)