The absolute state of Veeky Forums

This guy looks better than 80% of this board on just 10 months of lifting. Look at those shoulders lads
Seriously though, why does no one I know (including myself) look like that after 10 months of lifting

Attached: tmp_14997-_20180313_143140464325646.jpg (1080x1776, 229K)

I looked better after 4 month and im even 36. Started fat though

Because your not doing it right

Post bodies then

I made about the same progress when I started, difference was I browsed misc rather than fit.

15 yo 162 lbs / 81 kg
ohp 40kg / 0.5pl8 bench 90kg / ~1.8pl8 / squat 100kg or 2pl8 / dead 130kg aka 3pl8 i think
Been lifting for 14 months, u hav 5 mins to mire and feel bad cus u didnt start early before i get banned.

Attached: received_1692038264172465.jpg (1152x2048, 133K)

This is the second Kinobody thread I've seen in the last few days, I'm beginning to suspect someone is shilling his programs. If anyone is interested in them please don't waste your money, there's no reason why you should get advice from a broscientist who thinks deadlifting 405 for 2 reps is strong

>mire

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Also 6'0

Honestly have no idea why the need to show your belly button

Kinobody is nothing special. It's well marketed and probably useful for getting impressionable youngsters into lifting but it really is nothing special.

This was 4 months progress for me at about that guys age ( 15) although a good/lucky angle . In 21 now

Attached: IMG_1484.jpg (750x1000, 54K)

This person followed a super strict diet and workout routine for 10 months no side tracking at all.
Also genetics, he already had the body for it to be what it is.

Nigga lmao
You're 15, just go play sports, eat healthy and you'll have a better body.
Start lifting weights in 4 years for it to be actually worth it.

This is me after 4 months.

Attached: IMG_275.jpg (720x720, 75K)

Sorry about everything from the neck up, man.

>this is the people who give you advice

You look like an asian man trying to look like a western clown if that makes any sense, nice gains though I guess

MOGGED by a 15 yo and this is how u cope? LOL

He’s using his lats to pump his triceps and learned how to flex delts. His chest looks like shit and he has faggot high school freshman hair nothing of value has been accomplished

Also those bitch babby forearms lmao

>not including the neck in the apology

Attached: bait.jpg (249x250, 16K)

I didn't even notice it, but that is a girly fucking neck.

Fit i have a problem, whenever I work out i sweat a lot. And i mean a lot really, to the point of making a puddle on the ground if i stay in the same place for a bit. This also happens if i just sit quiet in a hot day. Anyone knows what to do to reduce it?

Very funny, assholes.

>15
And you can tell. You have a body of a growing teen playing sports, not the body of someone working out. Why are you lifting your shirt? You have no abs and only the barest of adonis belt going on.

This has got to be bait.

stop giving a fuck or lose weight

It is, man. Get rid of the glasses and stop putting rouge on your cheeks. Also, get a better haircut and fix your neck and dick sucking lips.

How do you not know what someone who takes steroids looks like?

Attached: 1516564415119.gif (245x240, 494K)

In fairness to the kid, that's pretty good for 15. If he keeps doing sports and lifting he'll look great.

>implying he can be fixed

Typical Veeky Forums fag:
>started at 135lb
>6 months later squatting 300+, benching 2 plates for 8-10, deadlifting 400+
This animal, though quite common on Veeky Forums, is never seen in public gyms. Nobody knows why.

>15 years old.

Nice. Enjoy your ban

It makes you feel big to bully, huh? Sad.

Is this b8?

Oh yeah, he definitely looks better than most of the doughy teens today.

fuck off greg

jesus dude i am sorry about your facial situation

Don't get offended that I like to laugh when I offer advice. Be realistic about how you look, and think about what you can do to change it. There's some kind of Greek gum for your jaw that you can chew that'll make it stronger. See a doctor about your red cheeks. There's probably some irritant affecting your skin, or possibly an auto-immune disorder. Start working your neck. Get contacts. Get a better haircut.

Are you counting your macros, following a non-meme lifting program and sleeping enough?

>what kinda haircut u want famalam
>gimmie the jared fogle
>say no more

Are you a Jew?

He looks like a geisha

>has a face and neck like that
>no sense of humor either

lmao kill yourself

This looks like troll bait

But if you are genuine, you look like the type of person to fuck around with calisthenics, probably not just 4 months of lifting

It's a fucking Turkish gum what the fuck

Westerners piss me off so much, we are not the same

post pic or stfu

>why does no one I know (including myself) look like that after 10 months of lifting
Subhuman genes

what the fuck

Nobody cares, Ahmed. The point still stands.

Serious question: Does this dude look good?

I look almost exactly like him just less abs and slightly better chest

>we are not the same
If it's brown, flush it down ackmed

user, why are you so insecure? Work on yourself. OP looks great.

Impressive change.. in sure he's proud of himself, I would be

This. anyone who says
>hurr he looks like shit I look better than that
need to POST THEIR BODIES OR STOP SHITPOSTING

Attached: wilder-ortiz-030318-usnews-getty-ftr_ntbr3nws1ede1qy8st39pxcdh.jpg (960x540, 61K)

Attached: 1BCB9FD9-6300-41A0-B3B0-14A65EA60A94.jpg (210x240, 31K)

?

>genocides millions of armenians
>hahaa that was a prank bro
Fucking westerners REEEEEE

How to do what Bridger (?) Rogers did:

>go through puberty
>be turbo manlet to the point that 154 pounds of human looks somewhat muscular instead of emaciated survivor of the holocaust
>lift like a little bit

mastic gum comes primarily from chios which is very decidedly greece

it's like you took the neckpill but only for the bottom half of your neck

good work though, keep it up you will make it user

He looks alright in that lighting and angle. Anyone can look good from the side. How dyel he would look with clothes from the front

White Chicks but instead it's White Chinks

>Newfags: The thread

If it's been in the last few years, I haven't been on Veeky Forums to see it.

>kinobody

Almost certainly paid promotion, like everything in his videos. You guys need to start watching Jason Blaha.
>You think the squat is your ally

come on dude - his jaw visibly got wider between pictures, and he gained almost five pounds of lean mass per month for 8 months. his chest, core, and forearms are all lacking compared to canonnball delts, and you can see he's got much more acne on his face and chest all of a sudden.

this is obviously roids, mods pls delete stupid obvious roid bait like this.

>all these newfags
what happened to fit?

Attached: 1518834851083.jpg (960x540, 112K)

you look like one of those Wii characters

seriously. its like the entire fit population was replaced in less than 4 months.

JESUS WTF

Attached: 1501009009477.gif (170x168, 977K)

alright so full body 3x week is best as a beginner right

what if WHAT IF you took on SS, took the squats off day you deadlift so you don't squat 3x week, add 2-3 acessories for upper body on both days, do abs on rest days

seriously, no need to squat that much nor do just 3 exercises if youre past that 1 month learning phase

15 is like prime real-estate for lifting. WTF RU talking about

these are dubs

Don't worry, we know you roaches aren't the same as Greeks. We know too well.

it honestly makes me sad. Veeky Forums has fallen to a reddit-tier normie pool

Attached: 1512734488810.gif (350x350, 881K)

Post body fatass

>Facial bloat
>Generalised redness
>Resurgent acne
>Overdeveloped deltoids
>Unbelievable progress

HHHHMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHY

Here is my 2.5 month progress lads.
From 6'4" 235 to 205 and gonna recomp from here

Attached: DAuCQIr.png (680x376, 551K)

>creatures born after year 2000 are posting with you
GET OUT OF MY BOARD

Attached: 3388853907.jpg (476x462, 28K)

>that shoulder/waist ratio
Lucky bastard

Attached: ronald BOG WHAT IS HAPPENING.jpg (374x400, 26K)

Nice work cunt
You don't look great yet but that's a lot of weight to lose in that time

Attached: the big slav.png (1280x960, 1.59M)

>you have to frequent CBT threads every single day or ur dum lol xD
shut it, faggot

nice

get a beard

i doubt this is legit. the post description sounds like a scam to start with. also 33 pounds of lean mass is not achievable in one year natty imo.

Holy shit I just figured out my triceps look big because of my lats. fucking minblown.

Good job man, keep killing it in the gym man and we're gonna make it.

with the increase in "swimmers body", "you dont need bench", and "statue of david physique" threads, it seems most of the faggots on this board are just giving up on trying to be buff.

Mastic gum is greek you dumb faggot.
The Turkish gum you're talking about is falim. Kys.

not trying to be mean but your face literally looks like the Virgin from the Virgin vs Chad memes

lol you are full of shit, next, please

dude are you a bati?
If not - wear larger frame glases and grow longer hair you will go from strange eastern european clown to a hot european model in 6 months

How many calories per day did you eat and what was your excercise program like?

Buddy, forget recomp. It's a total meme. And you have a LOT of weight left to lose. Get down to a reasonable bf and clean bulk from there.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: spurd rage.jpg (1000x1166, 433K)

Was eating around 1500-1700 calories per day.
Lifting MWF full body workout
~20 minutes of jump rope each day

Attached: 1520968727839.gif (500x295, 561K)

It's easy. 200 test, 500 tren, and var or dbol on weekdays.

next you'll be telling me greek coffee is turkish too.
Μεγάλη Ιδέα lives, roach. enjoy the land while you can.

lmfao, absolutely this.

>the posts on Veeky Forums
Uhhh if you cant bench 2 plate as soon as you walk in the gym you have shit genetics or are a soyboy. in 6 months you should be at 2/3/4/5 or you might as well not lift at all because you're a genetic dead end.

>the reality
I benched 1.5 plates for 5 terrible ROM reps with awful form last week while listening to death grips so now I think im some sort of strength monster. Still look like complete fat shit due to milksugar gut but at least im not a soyboy ;)