>losing weight is eas-

Oh.

Attached: Boogie defeated.png (1080x1466, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OORBq7YoiQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did he gain weight?

god his tweet reads like the modern equivalent of vaguebooking

fuck him

>life has tried to beat me into submission
he will be 500lbs again within the year, he is too weak.

>plateauing at 400 pounds
Lmao how much is that fat fuck eating???

He's going to beat his gastric band into submission

he'll finally die and Jamal will inherit everything and his wife

Hasn't Jamal already taken his wife? Boogie got a divorce if I recall correctly

Attached: 1505402112573.jpg (563x543, 248K)

Attached: boogie divorce.jpg (576x541, 63K)

He's actually extremely privileged and lucky for his fucking heart or liver to not give out.
Life is actually kinder to him than most people, people his weight and age generally die. He was thrown a fucking life-vest

Losing weight is a fucking joke as long as you don't eat 5,000 calories per day like boogie is.

This
People make it out like it's torture
I started losing weight at 230 and am currently at 185, literally just don't eat 15 times a day and don't eat more than you need.

Lmao i didn't know

he'll kill himself after he balloons again won't he?

the difference is you weren't addicted to food

is it really so hard to comprehend?

>i can just stop drinking if I want to, why can't alcoholics?

No one said losing weight is easy. It's simple, not easy.

Why are you people so obsessed with him?

Hi boogie

I could not agree any harder, but he's still going to die this year. Anyone have that digit post saying he's going to die in 2018?

>beaten into submission
>by things completely within his control
It’s not like he had cancer or some other disease that’s basically beyond his control.
His “hard days” are just him falling onto a ridiculous plate of sushi face first.

He should definitely an hero already

>losing weight is eas-y
unless you are a fatfuck with mental issues that cheats with a gastric band
there you go

He's the epitome of a fat guy who never wanted to lose weight yet now, against all odds, is doing it, hard work, not just some shortcuts.

>literally states that she's smug about him not even trying to protect his assets
Holy kek

go to a therapist fucko

I thought he got the stomach surgery?

He found the loop hole! Just eat tiny snacks many many times during the day. The surgery only stopped him from eating large meals in one sitting, he can still eat enormous amounts of calories by dividing it up trough out the day.

>Only has to eat at a regular person's maintenance to lose enormous amounts of weight
>Doesn't even have to lift or do cardio
>Probably has enough money from YouTube to afford a personal trainer
>Instead, takes the easy way out with a gastric bypass
>Continues to blow a shitton of money on food
>Still stalling at 400 lbs
>Vagueposting and attentionwhoring on Twitter
Fuck this guy and everyone who's shilling for him. In his position, there's no excuse to be this pathetic.

Exactly! This is why I hate that fat piece of shit. I has the nerve to eat a whole pizza and then right "I my gosh why is life beating me down" as he reaches for the gallon of soda.

I have family that are fighting a losing battle against cancer and this piece of shit is crying over being fat! Then refusing to work on it!

>I am completely beaten
>I won't give up

LITERALLY ATTENTION: THE POST

boogie fanboys are the cancer of this board

I still don't understand who this fat fuck is and why I should care

It sounds as she planned this all along

LOW

>not just some shortcuts.
Fuck off boogie, surgery IS a shortcut

TIER

he is youtuber i think. i remember seeing some of his autistic rage clips on the internet but never watched his videos and thanks to his dick riders(probably one person) i hate him more now. never understood why youtube community full of dick-sucking fans, they sucking their masters like no other. any music video comments for example

Sad!!!

Attached: booger sushi .jpg (750x983, 162K)

>Probably has enough money from YouTube to afford a personal trainer

He tried that. With diamond dallas page of all people, still didn't do him any good.

>20 pieces
Even when I was at my most gross and fat 14 was my absolute maximum even when pigging out by those days standards and those look like they have twice the filling.
And this guy just had surgery over this shit, like what the fuck.

Then, he could have just gone to a weight loss clinic for all I care but you probably know where I'm going with that point anyway.

GAWD

they don't even sell that many in a case where I live, it's 10 at the most

Was he the guy who snag along to that mya he song?

Bait

Veeky Forums is a weeb website and Boogie is a pretty big face in gaming.

He ate that between himself and a friend and there was still a little under half a box leftover when they were done. He only had six rolls.

>pretty big
Accurate.

Reported for spam and unwanted content. Fuck off boogie.

>alcoholism is a disease
Wew lad

I don't blame that girl for one second, she got out of it what she could, that "man" is sheer horror even to witness from afar, just imagine what it must be like to live with this narcissistic retard day to day

>Sushi

Why does he write like a woman

Fat really does raise estrogen

Attached: DXZZXAuXUAMTshf.jpg large.jpg (1692x1829, 218K)

kek

Kek my sides

Boogie is a disgusting subhuman pig, hope he dies of a fucking stroke so he can stop being a burden on society.

Attached: 1485022780594.png (457x639, 540K)

DDP managed to save Jake the Snake and Scott Hall but Boogie was too much? Hes so fucked.

for you

>boogie will never lose the w-

Attached: 1517605053677.png (1425x2109, 1.4M)

is sonic gonna be okay

>PLEAAAAASSEEEE GIVE ME SYMPATHHHHHYYYY

I can eat around four pieces of a sushi roll before the rice expands my stomach to untenable levels. This guy's stomach is a bottomless pit.

you better be joking about not knowing who fronk is, the true king of Veeky Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=OORBq7YoiQU

just stop eating so much you fuck, how is that impossible

Attached: wtf.jpg (569x70, 18K)

>that tweet
I've never wanted boogie to die more than I do right now, holy shit

Attached: scary birb.jpg (480x621, 26K)

>those tits

Attached: 1512871672430.jpg (474x480, 31K)

Imagine his stomach before the surgery

He is so delusional it triggers me every single time.

Attached: Pop Team Epic - 01 (2).jpg (1280x720, 102K)

mean while in Africa.

>starving children.jpeg

Is booger the blaha of youtube manbabies?

dubs says he dies this year

Please happen

BOOGIE YOU USELESS FAT SACK OF SHIT JUST STOP EATING AND STOP SELLING HOW PATHETHIC YOU ARE. GET A SENSE OF SELF RESPECT AND STOP ADVERTISING HOW MUCH OF A LOSER YOU ARE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

THICC

She is almost as fat and disgusting as he is. Search for boogie wife revealed videos if you are curious.

>implying boogie will ever see this thread

>implying he didn't post it

Why the fuck would boogie ever browse Veeky Forums? Fat fuck is the opposite of being fit.

How new are you

But alcoholics can stop drinking. They do it all the time.

but it is

wut I always order and eat 24 when I get sushi lmao

Boogie admited to browsing Veeky Forums and chances are that if someone makes a thread about him he will be f5ing this shit until it dies.

>implying boogie didn't make the thread himself

Please die soon you putrid sack of pus

Just die and stop raising the universe's entropy.

Well, sorry to spoil the fun for you, but IT is

i used to get 24 pieces of sushi plus a medium pizza and cheese fries, all in one sitting.

It's too late for that, no matter what he does now (die, get fat again, loose weight) this fucking whale reached such levels of lardassiness that no matter what happens next to his body, the amounts of calories wasted and the toll it tool in the lives of his relatives and loved ones will be there forever. Damage is done Boogie, you can make it, kill yourself by walking in the wilderness and letting wolves eat you alive to get their much needed calories, it's the only way you can redeem, as food.

I definetively used to eat more than this often and I never reached boogie-like proportions

>let's see what it can throw at me
More cheeseburgers and fries with extra large soda?

Here you go, user.

Attached: 1520132084657.png (1852x957, 467K)

Oops

The closer you are to a 'normal' weight, the harder it gets. If you never really ate a hugely excess amount of calories and were always active anyway. I'm giving up and staying 140-145 lbs at 5ft. I'm just stocky. At least half of it is muscle.

He broke another chair guys, calm down.

False. "Addicted to food" is just another escapist's excuse. I will concede that much of what we eat in the West is engineered to get us to consume more, fatties crutch on this so they don't have to own their failure.

t. 5'5 manlet, 250 to 195 since 9/18/2017.

Congrats boogie, keep fighting you can do it!

Attached: nttrs.jpg (215x234, 11K)

> Cream cheese
> Tempura flakes
> Unagi sauce
Literally the worst possible rolls, too. Get a fucking tuna roll or two, you fat pig.

I called it
I fucking called it
Before he had the surgery to literally remove part of his stomach I said he would be one of those people who is so completely fucking pathetic that he ends up slowly forcing down enough to stretch out the remains of his stomach, slowly increasing the amount he can eat every time he stuffs his face until he reaches the point where despite having most of his stomach removed, he’s still able to eat enough to maintain at least 400lbs.

>maybe I can’t eat all of this

We all know damn well that he hoovered up the lot.