Fuck why do I attract all these slots ?Why can't I get a shy, intovered girl who loves me for who I am??

Fuck why do I attract all these slots ?Why can't I get a shy, intovered girl who loves me for who I am??

Attached: 20180313_083801.png (1056x614, 611K)

Shy, introverted girls aren’t going to approach you. You’ll have to do all the work.

You just answered your own question, they're shy. Go to a library or some shit and asj em out.

All women are sluts, even the shy introverted ones. Humans at inherently selfish and any relationship they involve themselves in are for their own personal gain, just like how you posted wanting a girl who loves you for you, that’s selfish, vain and egotistical to want ownership over your partner. Only when you’ve begun to accept life for what it is, enjoy living life by yourself without the need to claim another person for validation and you’ve realized yourself to a good degree will you start to develop meaningful relationships with both women and men, you’ll have more friends and eventually you’ll find a long term relationship in woman after creating your social ecosystem.

>t. td;dr just fuck the sluts you’re too young for a relationship.

Attached: C59F1384-31A3-40E6-AE80-105549E67926.jpg (750x900, 510K)

>he fell for the shy introverted girl meme

Attached: 2FTC8zy.jpg (562x600, 37K)

Shit meme dindu ninnunku

Shy introverted girls are way worse then sluts. It’s usually something very wrong with them, and the ones I’ve dealt with have had legit diagnosed mental illnesses (schizophrenia or BPD) or were raped or some shit like that.

Just fuck them and dump them like any other whore.

Attached: 1C4629E9-2ED5-430E-8D85-E87718FF65BA.jpg (682x750, 205K)

>loves me for who I am

topzoz m8

even chad will lose his girl if he doesn't stay on top of his game

Being 12 sure is nice

It was alright

just out of interest, has anyone actually got a girlfriend by meeting her in a library, have been considering going there to look in my public library (because left uni like 6 years ago)

Don’t bother. The majority of people on this board graduated high school less than two years ago. They’ll just need to learn the hard way.

>some girl who loves you for you who are

Attached: 1506795533239.jpg (331x319, 28K)

What is the stacy rival name ?

Becky
And its not rivalry, stacy is just direct improvement

A shy introverted girl fell for me after posting some progress pics in a forum we share

This

Attached: 62E6BE1E-C006-4325-B4FD-06479EBE37DC.jpg (883x835, 381K)

I got a cute shy, aryan, introverted girl with a nice, cute body, who tells me she loves me every single day and messages me constantly. You have no idea how much I want to get out of this. Letting another person be a part of your life like this is a huge mistake unless you're ready for it to be practical for like, procreation. Gauranteed sex is nice, but the fact that you now have this huge responsibility is not. You gotta text women atleast twice a day or else they lose their noggin. Among fall for the gf trap. Just fuck slits until you're ready to make a kid.

Attached: 1520617183298.jpg (958x1278, 95K)

Found the pussy whipped soyboy

Same reason you don't see bimbos with blonde hair and fake tits getting chased by shy boys.
You are the bimbo

.t Dumb Roastie
Nobody will want you except grandpas when you're over 35.
Older mens' value goes up as they age, and womens' value sharply decreases; that's why older men go for younger girls, not retired whores their own age.

> Wanting someone to love you is owning them

Did your dad touch your or something?
Kill yourself mgtow

Where can one acquire such a broad?

Girls dont love guys for who they are u faggot

They love what guys can do for them...

Faye Reagan is a shy girl

Shut up retard

mad

Yeah, sort of. I married my hs sweetheart so I already knew her but senior year we ran into each other in the public library of our hometown and talked for the first time outside of school. It's definitely possible but don't get your hopes up, a lot of library grills I've seen are just slutty hippies.

No you're just so dumb you’re not worth replying too, even by Veeky Forums standard

Shy introverted girls are sluts just like the rest of them, in fact they are probably more horny because they need constant validation from men in the form of sex and attention. While your regular party thot knows she is hot and will only go after top 10% of men.

Here is a profile of a shy introverted girl
>casual gamer: WoW, League, Runescape, Overwatch
Games that are not hard to learn, easy to get into and have some sort of interaction between players so they can get easy male attention. (ever seen a girl play STALKER or Super Meat Boy? Twitch doesnt count)

>4-6 on attractiveness scale
>doesn't wear make up/very little make up
>dyed hair at some point
>tattoos and/or piercings
They could be hotter if they tried a little bit but they have a "this is who I am" mentality deeply rooted in their heads

>despite the above EXTREMELY INSECURE
They try to hide it by being quirky and random and like I said getting easy sex from average males so they can tell themselves they are pretty when they are falling asleep with dried cum in their hair.

>loads of mental problems(real or not)
>often self-harm scars
>border personality disorder
they use this to play the victim to others and to themselves. They use it as an excuse to stay shut in and to get out of doing things. Instead of trying to fix it and work through it they make it a big part of their identity.

>very few female friends, most friends are either online or male
Male attention, don't get along with other more outgoing and normal girls. They see all other females as competition to the only thing that gives them a reason to exist: male attention.

>very emotional and illogical
>have no concept of honor or loyalty
This ties in with the border personality disorder, they will always do and say what feels right in the moment and never regret it or apologize.

>SEXUALLY very submissive
>love giving blow jobs
>love being a tease to every male especially old guys
Yup

Attached: russia.jpg (514x297, 46K)

this desu

just watch out for those who are often or constantyl on their phone, laptop, doing anything else but actually fucking reading. T

I like chad in his photos but this time the virgin looks chill af with those headphones and short hair

Whelp.
Time to quasi rape some shy introverted shy girls.
Already decently built and have to nigh 10 inch long dick.
Now I have to go on a hard cut and get some decent clthes

dubs so this must be true

CONT

WHERE TO FIND THEM

>tinder
>sitting alone at the food court or library
>various gaming communities (forums/discords)

Source: spend the last 2 years abusing the easy pussy.

The most extreme case:

>got invited by a friend to play OW with his discord group
>at the end of the night it's just me and a 18 year old girl we duoed for 3 hours and talked for 3 more
>next day she messages me directly if I want to play
>over the next 4 hours she spills her entire life to me
>I know more about her then her dad and she hasnt even seen my face
>she starts asking about me
>starts asking me bunch of sexual questions
>asks what I look like
>send her my IG that has like 15 photos total of me
>after 2 hours of silence her next message is pic of upper body and face all she is wearing is a small sports bra
"I love to game in my underwear tee hee, so comfyyyy"
>etc.

Basically I said everything she wanted to hear and 2 days after meeting her she is sending me nudes and calling me daddy.
One week later she wants to fly all the way to Canada to see me.

I was really busy with midterms for 3 days and didnt message her. Open the convo and she send me a video of herself cutting with the caption "thats what you make me do when you ignore me". Had to drop that reall fucking quick jesus christ.

Be happy that you attract ANYONE.

I’m the guy from This is 100% spot on, dealt with a woman just like this. I’m saving this text for future threads.

Attached: 0A4C7E6E-5C5A-4BFB-93A5-3231340AD8EB.png (800x1336, 355K)

Stop comparing casual gamers to stereotypical shy girls, faggot.
Gamers are lonely losers who fail at everything except getting trophies, unlike the majestic academically successful nerd.

ur psychoanalysis is off, gamer girl =/= shy girl

You're right, i know several girls exactly like this

Same thing these days, any girl who identifies with obscure hobbies (gaming/being a nerd/whatever) can be described using that template.

>majestic academically successful nerd

Those women tend to be vain sociopaths, I know a few smart women who fit the description as well. They are actually a lot better to have as friends then the gamer girls, but arent any better for relationships as they have the same core issues usually.

Source: been with both gamer girls and smart women, in a long term fwb with two smart college girls. The smartest one I know that I haven’t banged yet is a stripper, and most crazy gamer girl I haven’t banged yet is a Instagram slut and a complete loner and anti social. Sucked her nice boobies once though, she claims she’s still a virgin.

Attached: 22061EE0-8F22-4849-AD09-EB82C9D4B770.jpg (737x1024, 85K)

Just because she plays games does not make her a "gamer girl"

A Gamer Girls reason to play video games is to have fun/entertainment or spend time with friends etc.

The Shy girl uses video games as another platform to get easy male attention, she will always have a bunch of guys on her friend list ready to play with her. She will almost never play games by herself, if there is literally nobody online to play with, she will troll around on tinder instead.

When a Shy Girl plays games she literally does not care about the outcome, she will not take steps to improve in the game or learn more indepth knowledge about it.

In fact often time LOSING a match gets her more male attention in terms of compliments and reassurances from all the whiteknights on her friend list.

>In fact often time LOSING a match gets her more male attention in terms of compliments and reassurances from all the whiteknights on her friend list.

Oddly enough, gay guys do this too.

It all comes down to having masculinity: we have to be the strongest, smartest, fastest male around so we can breed with as many females in the community. Masculinity drives us to be independent by improving all those qualities.

Not having masculinity only makes you dependent on other stronger people, combine that with the mental health issues and you get the reason for constant male attention and general sluttines

Attached: nyashmyash.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

That doesn't count you idiot. You didn't meet at the library you met from school.

>>dyed hair at some point
>>tattoos and/or piercings
That is not a shy, introverted girl.

this 100% you meme addled faggots. The shy girl has so many irreconcilable issues and will leave you at a moments notice. Get just a regular girl who will want to do normal basic bitch shit like eat brunch and drink mimosas, give them attention and you will be good to go.

Stop editing what people say.

>wanting someone to love you FOR WHO YOU ARE

The people who want someone to love them ‘for who they are’ are shitty people. They sound like they value integrity of identity, but the truth is that it’s just an excuse not to better themselves. They have nothing to offer and don’t want to put in the work of finding something to offer. Naturally good people don’t whine about not being loved for ‘who they are,’ because any reason people love them wil be based on something real.

Be careful what you wish for.

>hate myself
>realize that no matter what nobody will come to love me for who i am now
>decide to change, improve myself over the years
>now people only love me for my looks, my money, my car, etc.
>nobody likes me for who i am, just what i can do for them as a person

Attached: 1520649024258.jpg (600x624, 116K)

Stop identifying with the self-loathing sad sack you were and start identifying with the competent achiever you are now. Even YOU hate you - why shouldn’t everyone else?

>Thinking a woman will ever love you for your "personality" or "who you really are"
You're just a walking dildo with a paycheck to them

You need to realize you ARE the person that doesn't have a job, doesn't take care of himself, doesn't have any basic knowledge outside his interests, doesn't have money etc. The things you accomplish are a reflection of who you are as a person. They reflect your laziness, unconfidence, disinterest and inability to take care of yourself (who you are).
People don't want someone like this in their lifes because you're not fun to share a life with and you're probably leeching.

It's not them, it's you

>t. tl;dr
Your new is showing

Excuse you.
Some of us are walking extra large dildos who bring drama excitement and romance rather then money.

Have some consideration for your less then fortunate manho bros.

>t. td;dr
Dude what

We never talked though, we just knew of each other.

MEN APPROACH FIRST
and here'a how you do it with shies:
throw on some attractive clothes and just walk up to her, and ask her out. be unthreatening; don't block her exit
at this point there are twi possible reasons she'd reject you:
>has bf
ye boned
>she doesn' feel confident enough
you can easily avoid thisone. make a small, lowhpressure request, i.e. coffe after class, not dinner or comming over
break the ice, get her to be comfy with you, then you can go bigger

This is my gf except she doesn't like multiplayer games. Doesn't like tattoos/piercings. And she doesn't really have any male friends.
She's also much more loyal than I am so I think I'm safe.

>college
>smart

fucking lmao

You are stupid as fuck, no one will ever love you, "shy girls" are whores as much as stacies if not even more nowadays because they can jump in the "nerdy and quirky" bandwagon and fuck as many Veeky Forums retards as they want, dumo them and drain neckbeards wallet in the process, because shy girls are that, sorry ass bitches who got treated like shit in highschool and ended being fucked up human beings

Edit. Just fucked up beings, women are NOT people nor human beings

Lmfao look at this fucking idiot holy shit

I'm a shy girl with a boyfriend of 4 years, and he got me by being slow on the approach and making the first moves. And he earns less than me, has few friends, and isn't that Veeky Forums (but I'm very attracted to him). He's just perfect for me in every way - funny, affectionate, manly yet sensitive, kind, no chips on his shoulder.

It helped that we lived together in the same house (shared), as it provided a way for us to get to know each other slowly. We went from strangers to him taking my virginity in about 6 weeks.

One thing that puts me and probably other shy girls off is if you come across as too 'sucessful' with women, or even they type to be so. Maybe from insecurity or thinking you'll cheat or be untrustworthy. If you come across as too conventionally 'pretty' or cocksure, you might get rejected off the bat.

When I was alone, I used to fantasize about someone coming to speak to me or ask for my number - so don't assume you can't approach women just because some stupid feminist bitches complain. Just don't come on too strong.

>One thing that puts me and probably other shy girls off is if you come across as too 'sucessful' with women.
>If you come across as too conventionally 'pretty' or you might get rejected off the bat
>he earns less than me
> has few friends,
> isn't that Veeky Forums
I'm safe

You’re just one of those bitches that like to have the power in the relationship, if your boyfriend had any kind of spine or assertiveness it would make you feel insecure about yourself because you know he could ultimately do way better than you if he focused on himself rather than being dragged down by a literal leech like you. Kill yourself bitch, you should want your man to be the best he can be, you’re ruining his life and you know it whore.

Attached: B571E2AE-4B96-4A43-8431-400B8418AE0B.jpg (674x832, 171K)

Attached: 059 (1).jpg (680x385, 35K)

Much better

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw I think of you hurting

Attached: 1473062330209.jpg (620x743, 97K)

Trust me, I am submissive by nature and support my bf to improve himself (ourselves) constantly. It was my idea for us to work out together, and I encourage him to get a better job. I don't know wtf you're projecting but I'm sorry if someone has treated you that way.
Maybe I should mention I'm 8 years younger than him too, but even despite that there isn't really a skewed power dynamic in either direction

Submissiveness is a type of passive aggression.

The Big Dick at Nick

bro, I just take what I can get
between every few girls who are just a pump and dump, some turn out to actually be wonderful people desu

Attached: 6dcb6e848fec6d9514c9b1cf9dd12c77.png (1280x1597, 3.14M)

KEK

Fucking this don't fall for the GF meme

Attached: 1506412462115.jpg (813x551, 69K)

>you who are

Attached: 1514044432459-fit.jpg (213x255, 10K)

dumb jirenposter

>Humans at inherently selfish and any relationship they involve themselves in are for their own personal gain, just like how you posted wanting a girl who loves you for you, that’s selfish, vain and egotistical to want ownership over your partner.
Girls think like this too you know. Which is why and how relationships actually happen, with both people wanting to monopolize a partner.

fuckin roasties lmao kys

>girls can think
wtf /fit9k/ told me they were dumber than men and manipulative and mean and smelly and roasties

Fuck you retard I don't need your pity.
Fuck off, virgin.

Shy introverted girls are a meme. these girls probably have a healthy social circle (probably full of girls) and usually end up spending time in the university diining hall or library alone due to their schedule.

Attached: fringe.jpg (660x883, 55K)

What do you look like? What girls tend to be shy?

>implying your not the projecting autistic faggot

I was chasing a girl that looks almost identical to this beauty.

>tfw she said no, to focused on school and jesus

Oh well ;|

What's the actual, true female equivalent to the virgin? The girl on the left clearly isn't, considering a plain homely girl will get defended to hell and back by people saying "5/10 pointy knees would not fuck", meanwhile there's no one on a female forum defending skinny basement dwellers.

And don't come to me with the '"soygirl" spiel, those artsy types are the ones that get hit on the most as most dudes think they've actually got a shot at her.

How can I get a girl that looks like her?

> school and jesus

wtf, i thought these girls with bangs were non religous

>And don't come to me with the '"soygirl" spiel, those artsy types are the ones that get hit on the most as most dudes think they've actually got a shot at her.

srs??arent most of the dudes that ask her out skinny numales lol

Bearmode tall chad = Skinny model type Stacey’s
Mesomorph tall chad = hour glass stacy
Tall skinny chad = Braps and Thicc Stacie’s

From what I’ve seen

Why do skinny chads like thicc women?

Thicc women like attractive beta men that are easier to control. Bearmode chads dont put up with thicc woman’s bullshit. Thicc women would rather be with a man who’d be more empathetic with her offspring

I'm sorry user's, but true love only exists in the 2d realm with your waifu, which you will hopefully experience in the afterlife.

Attached: Elsie3.png (1280x720, 729K)

id rather hang myself and go to hell than be a weeb

Attached: 1492109544926.png (500x737, 416K)

HOW IS NO ONE COMMENTING ON THE GROSS DIAPER. REEEE AGE PLAYER GET OUT

>>sitting alone at the food court or library
DELETE

>Older mens' value goes up as they age
>that's why older men go for younger girls, not retired whores their own age.
t. pic related

Attached: rawrz.png (500x530, 390K)

>One thing that puts me and probably other shy girls off is if you come across as too 'sucessful' with women, or even they type to be so. Maybe from insecurity or thinking you'll cheat or be untrustworthy. If you come across as too conventionally 'pretty' or cocksure, you might get rejected off the bat.

They're no better, OP.

>start dating 9/10 shy, conservative, traditionalist girl
>says she wants to build a family so she needs to get to know me
>act like a perfect gentleman out of some shitty rom com
>we have basically the same hobbies, interests, and values etc.
>refuse the advances of my college freshman ex and an 18-year-old slut from my gym because I'm head over heels for this chick
>a few months pass
>Skidaddle skidoodle, dude. I'm not feeling it lmao.
>have a killer anger/depression fueled workout
>it's night now and I have no plans and plenty of money
>fuck a hooker
>she starts showing me pics of her baby in between sessions
>can't even get hard again after that
>realize I've hit rock bottom
>play vidya all night and call in sick in the morning

Hope that 18-year-old is still thirsty.

Attached: superman shrugs.gif (245x350, 1.59M)