Anyone also experience depersonalisation/ DR? I have it for years now and its pretty much 24/7 active...

Anyone also experience depersonalisation/ DR? I have it for years now and its pretty much 24/7 active. I thought getting a gf would solve it but even when I was with her I was still expierincing it badly

Anyone else got it? Doctor cant do shit and theres no meds for it

Attached: 004A9F47-92AC-4DCB-A8AA-9D3B3E9DD793.jpg (520x250, 40K)

>Individuals who experience depersonalization feel divorced from their own personal self by sensing their body sensations, feelings, emotions, behaviors etc. as not belonging to the same person or identity.
>Often a person who has experienced depersonalization claims that things seem unreal or hazy. Also, a recognition of a self breaks down (hence the name). >Depersonalization can result in very high anxiety levels, which further increase these perceptions.
>Depersonalization is a subjective experience of unreality in one's self

You fucking prick, now I gotta fucking deal with this? I thought this was normal shit. Fuck off dickhead I am just getting better here with my weight loss.

Yup.

The cure is to get out of your comfort zone for a while. Save up some money, pack a rucksack and travel to the other side of the planet.

I think it happens when the psyche's part that deals with religion is underdeveloped/dead. I think some people are just meant to be religious (their brains are wired that way), and when they don't, they feel "out of place". Not living truly.

Funny how you mention this, because when expierincing this I literally daydream of backpacking through new zealand or japan.. some far country atleast. Only thing holding me is my parents would not allow even tho im 21/male

Are you schizo or are you responding to OP

Im actually religious and have been drifting off it... religion helps alot when overthinking. Might be true

Jesus christ that pic describes exactly what I felt when I smoked too much weed alone. I forgot I was a human, who I was, where I was, everything. That shit scared me good, still haunts me sometimes. I thought it had triggered the schizophrenia that runs in my family.

smoke weed bro it cures cancer

Fuck your parents.

I worked an average of 7.2 hours every fucking day for six months to save up 15 grand. That lasted me 7 months in Japan and 6 months in Australia. Heading back home in two weeks with a goal in life and a will to work for it.

Get out there and live.

Had it last year took hydroxyzine and sitraline for awhile don't have it anymore

Nice troll, smoking weed can cause dp/dr chronicly

Are you me dude wtf? I have 3 schizophrenic cousins like actual diagnosed schizohrenia. After smoking weed i started to feel like you mentioned and also what I remember is I started talking in my head ALOT and heard some voices from others.. the voices from others drifted away but I still literally make conversations with myself in my head very frequently

>parent's won't allow it
>is 21
Jesus christ grow the fuck up you fucking pussy

Are you guys fucking serious? I always used to think of this as zoning out, or not concentrating, should i fucking see someone or something?
I don't smoke weed.

I used to have really strong depersonalisation as part of my former depression. I also had some periods of derealization.

I think the upward spiral began when I started volunteering as a trainer for a sport I enjoyed, and started treating my friends better. I think the meaningfulness and/or responsibility kind of pulled me back into the world.

He ain't gonna do it.

I've talked a lot about my journey on here to the point where people recognize me across boards, and I've heard that I've inspired at least 3 other anons to do the same thing. But OP will not be one of them.

If you dont get serious manic or positive schizophrenia symptons its probably not it. It can be something else , but a warning here ive been to many doctor consults from it, none of them can explain and “will go in time”. All i got is €2000 consultancy bills and more stress

As much as I wanted to mindlessly travel, I have responsobilities here in my country. I dont own anything except 2 motorcycles, I cant just leave my single living mom and tell her im going to travel some weird village without knowing chance of diseases and destiny

When im on my own and have a legit plan I will

Most people will experience that, just not for such a long time. I experienced it a lot when my lifestyle was still very unhealthy, I drank a lot and had other mental issues, mostly anxiety and depression. What helped me was focusing a lot on my own perception and trying to be in the present moment. You are being occupied by your own thoughts so much that you are essentially blocking out everything around you. I think traveling can help with that, too, because an unfamiliar environment forces you to consciously perceive and pay more attention to your surroundings.

>I have responsobilities here in my country
Then fucking drop them until you're a whole person again.

This is YOUR life. YOU are the most important person in it. And you need to fix that person. I gave you the cure, follow it if you have the balls.

Yeah. I had an acid trip when I was 18 where I realized I was dying and told my friends to tell my parents I was sorry and then I drifted up into the sky looking back down at us and ever since then I haven't felt like I had soul. I live this life but it doesn't feel real to me and it's more like I'm watching a movie.

Eh bud, ur journey sounds fucking amazing already spent 7 months in Aussie land but always wanted to visit cat girl land. U’ve Inspired me m8 and I hope u read me posting in the land of the rising sun next year.

It was a year ago but it went something like this
>smoke weed
>start feeling drowsy so I sit down in my chair
>drift off and fall asleep (?)
>wake up not remembering I sat down in my chair
>having trouble realizing where I am
>feel like OP pic, I'm looking out through my eyes but I can't remember what the fuck I am supposed to do
>what the fuck.. What am I even?
>slowly backtrack in my mind what I did that day
>okay I'm some sort of sentient being with limbs
>can't shake the feeling that my mind is not an actual part of me, rather my mind just controls my body
>now my mind has lost control of the body
>is this what losing ones mind means?
>will this feeling ever go away?
Etc etc. until I recovered after an hour or so. I really thought I had gone insane. And yeah my aunt was actually diagnosed with schizo, was on meds but eventually killed herself.

>I cant just leave my single living mom
Why not? It's not like she's a grown adult who made life decisions that put her in this situation..

I don't know if this counts as DR, but I have this thing where I constantly talk to myself in the 3rd person, but only in my mind, not out loud.

you smoked too much weed my friend

Not really, I quit when I was 17, which is 4 years ago. In my lifetime I only smoked 5-6 joints in total ever

people have to much free time to be making shit up like this

Attached: Faking.jpg (728x546, 58K)