What are some test boosters that you can buy legally without prescription?

What are some test boosters that you can buy legally without prescription?

Anything able to boost your test by at least 50%?

Attached: 79c232f2d71671f0766bc23d67e90ab7.jpg (800x450, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ahccresearch.com/pdf/AHCC and LIver Health - lorez.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Legal? Onions. I love them.

Eating meat and lifting heavy/doing hiit/high intensity calisthenics = huge test boost.

Megadosing zinc, 3mg per kilo of lean bodymass I believe. It works, but you're going to have to cycle on and off every few mnths and take some copper as well.

Ashwaganda, it works very well and is a good preworkout. Good stuff is hard to find. The spring valley brand from walmart is trash so don't go cheap.

Yohimbe works very well. But if you have anxiety problems then you're going to get fucked but good. Just like your old lady or fuckbuddy if you take the right amount....if you catch my meaning.
I mean sex.

Getting a good nights sleep in the dark while naked and dealing with stress is a great way to build up test. Also sunlight as well.

look into the science behind testosterone production. zinc and magnesium can stimulate your pituitary glands to make more LH and FSH thus creating more test if your balls are working correctly.

“How do i boost my test”
This question is about as dumb as “how do i increase my height”

Testosterone
oh, right, you're american hahahaha

I lift and eat very clean and strict diet. My test levels are exactly in the center of the normal range.

Will this add at least 10% to my test levels?

Attached: 412MtX3t1SL.jpg (219x500, 29K)

It won't decrease it. Hard to say exact numbers but it'll definitely help

a squat rack

Attached: 1520924545330.png (960x635, 439K)

Gets a Moulinex juicer.

Buy pomegranates

Put the seeds in juicer

Drink the juice

Sleep

Wake up with 175% test

if you're deficient, which you probably are, then yes. percent wise i dont know.

You eat a mans brain you gain his power
Find high-test animal meat at the grocery and eat it.

start eating ass

>Megadosing zinc

i was taking ZMA just in case, and I had mornings where I would wake up nauseous

didnt figure out why, since it happened sometimes, stopped for a long time and then came back but recently I started wondering if that wouldnt be the siode effect of too much zinc or even magnesium

Zinc is really hard on your stomach. Take it with food every time.

>take it 30-60m before bed on an empty stomach

fucking mp faggots

I eventually learned zinc picolonate is the best source of zinc and bought it but havent tried yet, tomorrow I'll be having a total + free test exam and Im not sure if i should take zinc or not since I only take it from time to time and I dont want fake results

AHCC
It promotes liver function and general health.
The idea and actual way it works is two part.
It causes white blood cell, t cell, and other immune systems to become stimulated as the chemical reacts to our blood. We are immune to this, but fungi, viruses, and (most) bacteria aren't. The chemical markers make it easier for your immune system to destroy intruders. This allows for faster healing and less wasted time. The general health promotion will boost test.
Next AHCC has shown to do wonders for the liver. Which often takes the blunt of damage due to the insane amount of chemicals we ingest.
ahccresearch.com/pdf/AHCC and LIver Health - lorez.pdf
Ingestion of AHCC has been proven, factually proven to promote liver health in animals and humans.
It can help balance hormones related to stress, easy inflammation in the liver promoting healing, and aid in the absorption of all chemicals that regulated the body.

Zinc is a fucking meme and can be dangerous in large doses. Most adults get more than enough zinc just by eating some meat and veggies. Look into AHCC.
My test went up 50mg/dcl three months into taking it. I also lost all my warts this month which is the seventh month i've been taking it.
Stop falling for memes and get into the adult supplements.

Onion
Garlic
Avocado
Hot Peppers

what you guys think of grains like rice, pasta and oats? heard they affect negatively t-levels and that best carb sources are all kinds of potatoes, fruits and veggies.

i follow this dude joe legalbo/liveanabolic on instagram and he focuses on those things

onions cold showers zinc nofap high intensity intervall training, training legs regulary good sleep healthy fats. no sugar or processed food or unhealthy processed vegetable fats or unhealthy fat from animals or dairy

>50mg/dcl

Wow what a huge fucking boost!!!!!

grains are shit. organic oats are fine? not sure really. read different studies saying different things. but all cheap carbs should be avoided for insulin sensitivity motivation mood and energy levels. complex carbs only. dont forget to eat healthy fats

A 50% increase would have no effect on you really

i think its because the gluten affects t levels or some shit, gluten free oat(theyre contaminated since they got no gluten naturally) seem fine? I think

how do I into carb distribution? I like to eat a big amount pre-lifting and the rest after lifting
so I lunch a mix of fats, protein and carbs, lift a bit later, come back home and eat like some skyr with a banana and 2 hours later have dinner with the rest of the carbs, protein and fats

How the fuck do i take an onion shower

yes

>brainlet doesn't understand onion showers
kek

Are onion showers the key to pajeets unlimited confidence with women, and smell?

Indians don't smell like onions. They smell like curry

Its onions, when you get closer, it's onions.

Okay i used to work for a whole sale green grocers, we'd supply all the takeaways around town. Do you have any fucking idea how many onions the indians, pakis and bangladeshis order? The Chinese, the English, the American, maybe one-two 20kg sacks of onions a day. The south asians? Fucking 10. Maybe 15. Their food is JUST. ONIONS.

Also because they're family businesses which down pay wages, the most hated member of the family has to sit in front of a bucket all fucking day peeling the onions. That man smells the most oniony of all. He is onion.

dont pay*

>50%
nothing whatsoever unless you're currently significantly deficient in one or more nutrient vitamin/minerals. if you were, addressing that could see huge gains. that or you dont sleep enough, sleep is hugely important

shit like allum family plants (onions, garlic), bizzare supplements like goat weed, horse chestnut, etc, ashwaghanda (is this even suspected of boosting test, i thought it was just energy boosting/anxiety reducing), poisoning yourself with heavy metals, etc all have at least minor evidence of working but you aren't going to see huge gains and they arent going to compound well because they all require your body to make the actual testosterone. you can probably outdo all of them combined by just taking an AI on its own

>not doing onions cold showers zinc nofap high intensity intervall training

never going to make it

this needs to be drawn

>>No fat from vegetables, meat, or dairy.

Where would you suggest getting fat from then?

>brainlet can't read

tranny piss

working out you fucking retard

sleeping well

audible kek

Don't forget to do the "zinc nofap".

iodine solution in water. Made a post about it yesterday. Search the archive.