Walk anywhere

>walk anywhere
>everybody knows I can beat the fuck out of them because I'm a 6'3 240lb mma fighter
>confident as fuck knowing I can beat the fuck out anybody
sure feels good being an alpha
you jelly fightlets?

Attached: Screen shot 2018-01-19 at 8.36.15 PM.png (327x363, 133K)

>mfw a 109kg twink thinks hes tough shit

I am a trained walker. You have no chance against my 205kg Alpha male physique.

Attached: 1520579315525.png (285x401, 181K)

>thinks he’s alpha cause he can swing a limb and hug people aggressively

Attached: D8BE258C-4517-4D26-A272-FED9DF994981.jpg (600x608, 74K)

>walk anywhere
>know I can beat up anyone because I'm a 6'5" 250lb mma and bjj fighter

Attached: 559.jpg (680x456, 25K)

Why do you think like this after getting fit? I bet you imagine yourselves in situations where you bully smaller dyels
What’s wrong with you people?
what does this indicate about your personality and past life?

I can literally and effortlessly end your conscious existence with a few "limb swings" and maybe an "aggressive neck hug"
how does this make you feel?
>bjj
>fighter
kek try pulling lasso spider reverse inverted de la riva x guard on me see what happens

I bet I could take you down

you'll be left flat on your ass and begging for momma after I sprawl your shitty takedown, chestlock you and suplex you greco style

Attached: well?.png (355x348, 52K)

Shut the fuck up before I ankle pick you

hope whoever you try to punk doesn have a cc bro

>manlet thinks his short stubby arm can even reach my ankle from the underhook I jack up on his other arm

Attached: Screen shot 2017-12-23 at 6.01.36 PM.png (388x385, 70K)

A really determined animal or complete luck could also kill me at any time. You're not special, faggot

I don't live in amuttica

Attached: Screen shot 2017-12-23 at 6.01.25 PM.png (474x367, 121K)

Feels like I’m not compensating for my insicurities

>Thinks I give a fuck about his shitty underhook when I have a superior collar tie
You're going down son

I got a gun bitch,what now faggot?

>blocks your path

Attached: Fu3B1Mtw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Careful getting into fights in America, people have guns and in some states they have stand-your-ground laws. People like me have the legal right to kill you.
You'll feel very surprised after you look down and realize you've been shot. Your mind will spin in utter disbelief as you fall to the ground and you are washed over in waves of agony. You feel the heat of your own blood as you reach and look down to the ragged hole in your abdomen. Your heart races as you realize that you might not survive and the person you wanted to humiliate just ruined your life permanently. Any and all fight you thought you had is eclipsed by your terror as you gasp through the pain. Your would-be victim stands over you and calmly dials 911 and informs the dispatcher there's been an assault and a shooting in self defense. They inform the dispatcher that you will bleed out and the ambulance doesn't need to rush. Your final moments are of the police interviewing your killer before they let him go.

*lets you get your collar tie*
*grins at you smugly, pressuring into you*
*before you know what happened, my throw-by has me behind you with my hands locked around your waist in a gable grip*
*end with a tani otoshi finish, avoiding the 5-point suplex so as to not humiliate you too hard*

Attached: Screen shot 2018-03-02 at 9.19.18 PM.png (702x615, 242K)

see I can throw 56 left hooks at you mutts before you would even have the time to blurt out "Whiter than you muhammed" and pull out your glocks

Post proof of your Aryan heritage my fellow White man

Attached: 1520635672283.png (472x401, 138K)

what does he do about suprise bricks

Just try,user come at me and try

I've been shot in a fight and this is too fucking real. You go from pure anger and adrenaline rush to white-faced horror in a second. The terror and disbelief are utterly gripping. And the pain is indescribable, I got shot in the side and it lacerated a kidney.

>le fighting people is cool
calm your tits dumbass

I carry every day because of cocky fucks like you

*unzips gun*
wallet and phone

>this kills the man

Attached: Lightning-Black-Handle-DA-Double-Blade-OTF-Automatic-Knife.jpg (500x375, 114K)

this. unarmed combat is a total meme if I can just whip out a knife and suddenly become 1000X more dangerous than you

*remembers your face*
*reports you to police, who take you to jail*
*go to jail myself for beating some dude up*
*becomes your cellmate*
what now bitchboi?

>*reports you to police, who take you to jail*
with no evidence? kek

Nobody loved him when he was a little child and growing. Either that or raised by single parent who was busy working and always too tired to discipline the child or have any deep conversations

Attached: 09250682-3444-4a43-beb8-afced59bf44b.jpg (600x800, 62K)

The x guard is just a base to perform some other move, not a move itself

Fucking larper, at least act like you know what you're talking about

>let you beat me up, record and stage it to make it look like a violent robbery
>laff as you burn through your savings trying to lawyer up
>laff as your family members watch you get sentenced
>laff as you go to prison
>laff even harder when i hear you got stabbed in prison for fighting some mexicans who were in a gang
>laff when you get out and are forced to become an entertainer, join the army or become a pro fighter because no company will take you with a criminal record
>laff when you get brain damage from amateur fights and win at most 500$

This is spot on for me. I used to be a bully in school until I got an assault charge for knocking out some kid who was talking shit, good thing I was still under age. For me personally it was a lot of what constitutes a 'real' man. I felt that a real man was always aggressive. But I've learned aggressiveness =/= assertiveness. Just my 2c.

are you retarded?
how did my post imply it was a move? it implied it was a guard like any other
you need to work on your head movement the sparring is taking it's toll on your brain

>this whole post

Attached: Screen shot 2018-01-07 at 9.49.48 PM.png (387x390, 233K)

Why do you say that? I had to do anger management counseling and go through a whole bunch of bullshit. I hope you other anons dont be dumb like me and let aggression get the best of you.

Put your aggression into the barbell you retard.

Thats exactly what i do, its the only way to keep it in check

>walk anywhere
>nobody knows I can kill them quickly because I'm 5'9 180 carrying a pipe bomb
>confident as fuck knowing I csn defend myself with a well placed pipe bomb
Sure feels good being alpha

Attached: TubeBomb1chk247.jpg4349d9bb-7f27-4f61-a77a-d30485c2bbf9Original.jpg (800x800, 40K)

>Goes for slide-by
>Can't get my hand off his neck because my grips are too strong
>Tries to go for his shitty tani-otoshi anyways (lmao)
>Doesn't realize I already have my foot behind his supporting leg
>Ends up doing the split in place
>Effortlessly pick up his ankle with my other hand
>Give him a "heh nothin personnel" look as he falls on the floor
Face it, you can't win this duel buddeh

Rip /asp/ memes feelsbad

Manlet Mcgregor could still fuck you up though.

Be careful. There is guys out there that are heavily trained and have knives/guns ready to go in mere split seconds. (Especially ex special forces) not saying that I'm like that, just saying that there is guys out there that are not playing around. Have fun

>not being American

Anybody you fight is null and void unless you live in Russia