Are there any protein bars that aren't complete garbage like pic related?

Are there any protein bars that aren't complete garbage like pic related?

It won't be for everyday nutrition, just for my emergency kit

Attached: abff5a30-812b-4356-addf-5d7f789665bd.jpg._CB300045212_.jpg (1500x792, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5xFIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the kirkland ones, no bad ingredients

Oof. Was just about to open it.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.38M)

Syntha 6

The new ones are fucking amazing too. Cinnamon roll is 11/10.

Robert Irvine fitcrunch bars

Cookies and cream flavor goat
They're kinda hard to come by but they are godly

The sugar alcohol gives you terrible shits

Honestly, it's not too hard to make your own. Especially if you use some of the ingredients like vitafiber.

I like Met-Rx Big 100 bars. Don't really get a lunch break at work so I've been eating them for a while now. Pack of 4 for ~$7. Cheap lunch with 30 g protein. Range from like 320-420 cals depending on flavor too so keep an eye on that if you're on a restricted diet

what the fuck? cinnamon roll? in leafland i get a box with 20: 10 choco chip cookie dough and 10 chocolate brownie. what other flavors are there!?

Attached: dk-woah-looking-at-screen.gif (300x223, 2.99M)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 81UOnfqC9WL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 354K)

>Met-Rx Big 100 bars
Redpill me on the peanut butter pretzel flavor.

Pretty sure they literally just came out, bought a box yesterday. Cinnamon roll and Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunk. Apparently there's Cookies and Cream too, didn't see them though.

Quest bars are fantastic. No sugar. Expensive tho

imgur.com/a/5xFIU

>uni gives me $550 per semester for groceries on top of 14-meal week plan and student employment
>tfw have dozens of questbars on my shelf

Those things are the best

>soccer mom tier

>soy protein

I like the monster milk ones with milk proteins and PowerBar Clean Whey with 2g net carbs.

>just got three boxes of 20 of the same flavor I've been eating for three years
>see this
>combined with the fact that two of my nearest Costcos have not stocked its extra large virginia peanuts for a month now
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>*breathes in*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I buy my cheap as fuck minoxidil from these guys, I had no idea they made protein bars too.
>$1.50 per bar
Kind of pricey but the 15g of fiber is nice.

Delicious. One of the top flavors they make and was one of my favorite protein bars. I ate too many tho. Still good but now I bounce around between super cookie crunch, Apple pie and the pb pretzel.

nvm it's more like $1 per bar if you order off costco.

>$1.50 per bar
>it's $17/box of 20
um guess again sweaty

$18 for 20 in store, bit more if you buy online

m8 where the fuck can I order a box for $17? I think I'd give it a go at that price.

Doesn't matter, everywhere around me stopped carrying their dark chocolate almond and life is meaningless

at your local Costco

PS the new wrappers for their cookie dough unironically looks like a condom wrapper