Wat do when have no appetite for food? Eating is such a chore

Wat do when have no appetite for food? Eating is such a chore

Attached: 1519849167818.jpg (125x81, 2K)

Cardio makes u hungry

No it just makes me thirsty. Lifting used to make me hungry but now it just makes me want to smoke

You eat.
Do you want gains or not?

I kinda just want some muscle definition like this. I already am lean cause I live on cigarettes and vodka since 15 but no muscles just flat

Attached: 1518753812676.jpg (322x507, 39K)

I look more like finish emo singer at moment

Attached: shot_04_148_c.jpg (2400x3600, 1.03M)

Tobacky & vodka. That's why you have no appetite. Also when no appetite I /chocmilk/ here.

seems like you don't even need to eat for your goals user

Its weird because alcohol has calories??? I drink sometimes a few bottles in a day and am 55kg (6ft1)

Post body. Want to see the body in working with here.

make your own soylent/ wheylent. drink calories in addition to eating them

wanna trade belly feels? im a fatty losing weight, eating too much is way too easy

Attached: 1519764533364.jpg (640x514, 46K)

How is that possible? Do you just find absolutely everything delicious or what

Don't you get bloated all the time? When I eat it feels like there's a rock in my stomach and my clothes fit worse its gross. Also the food smell on my breath every time I eat I have to brush my teeth I just hate it

when I over eat I get bloated as fuck, but that doesn't stop me from continuing, and yeah, I don't know what it is about food. My stomach is like a bottomless pit if I don't control my intake. Eating sugar makes me hungry for more sugar within the hour, things taste so good fried with salt in oil, etc.

but im a self aware fatty, i try to limit myself between 1200-1500 calories a day. Down to 272lbs from 304 since January 1st.

I don't wanna be one of those that call food an addiction for fatties, but god damn it feels like it sometimes. I mean, its nothing will power and discipline cant fix, but fuck why does food make me feel good?

anyways, godspeed anons, imma go cook some chicken breast and broccoli.

Attached: 1519279159257.png (700x400, 12K)

I see. Seems like we are complete opposite. Before I started lifting and taking care of my self I weighed 90lbs at 6 feet, now I'm 170lbs.
It's all about discipline and willpower, no matter if you're obese or anorexic.

I mean, I used to be 200lbs but that was because my mom was nutritionally dense and we were poor so fast food was basically the cheapest treat she could provide. When I hit 16 and got a job, started buying my own food so my mom could buy things for herself etc, I just kinda realised that food in general is just nothing compared to cigarettes, coffee, alcohol, psychedelics, etc. It's a minute of pleasure and then just feeling shit for several hours, vs a minute of pleasure then feeling great for several hours (and then feeling like shit until you take more lol)
Dunno, I'm 140lbs or so now just kind of by accident

it comes naturally when you try to fast

>lean with no muscles
you call that "skinny", you gopnik bum

>6’1
>55 kg

>Spooky as fuck
Rattle rattle eat more cattle
>Imperial and metric

>Eating is such a chore

Try this, I take 2 whenever I don't have the time or mood to eat.

Attached: Soylent-bottles-close.jpg (2260x1547, 807K)

Google Ayurveda gaining weight

>be me, ultra skelly
>finding it difficult to bulk
>on top of that am on a ridiculous budget, can't spend more than a few dollars a week
>decide fuck it, I'm getting basically unlimited free food in the summer (camp cook), I'll start my bulk then
>start just eating what I please
>start drinking a fuckton of water
>never bloated
>feelssofuckinggoodman.jpg
>start to get actual cravings for food for the first time in a while
>start eating large meals just because I want to
>weigh myself after a while of this
>weight hasn't changed
>appetite is through the roof
I don't know if it's the water or just eating what I find delicious and healthy, but I don't think drinking a fuckton of water every day is going to hurt you either

Post feminine bepis

It has a lot of empty calories you shit out quickly. Fact is when you're bad enough an alky you only eat so you can drink. You only eat to survive. Alcoholics never eat right.

>Eating is such a chore

They same way you commit to a schedule to go to the gym. You make a schedule and commit to your meals. lack of appetite and hunger is irrelevant, just commit.