70kg 155lbs - have you achieved this natty

1plate press
2plate bench
3plate squat
4plate deadlift

??

I think I'm fucking weak

Attached: 15538900_395897137412591_416045416014938112_n.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I started at 160 and bulked to 190 as a beginner. It really helped in the strength department.

Just eat more if you wanna be stronger.

is that Vida? I think shes pretty
shame her and Fronk broke up

>70kg 155lbs
you can be 70kg lean and strong or 70kg flabby and weak. I've reached 1pl8 ohp for reps before hitting 2pl8 bench for 1 rep

Here. I'll make you feel better. 5'7" 166 pounds.

0.4pl press
0.8pl bench
1.0pl squat
1.12pl deadlift

As of today. Been lifting for 2 months while cutting (500 cal/day deficit, down about 8 pounds).

you are strong bro

When i started lifting i was 70kg and benching 50kg

Now i'm 70kg and i'm benching 95kg for 5 reps

Nice man just keep at it

Yea that was my first reaction, it's definitely Vida

When you say 50 do you mean with the weight of the bar included?

how long have you been lifting?

That's bready guud

>166 lbs
>cutting
you deserve those numbers desu
quit being retarded

He’s 5’7 you ape

5’11” 210
155 ohp, 295 bench, 405 squat, 475 diddly

he's a dyel, and unless you're a 25+% lardass, you should ALWAYS bulk first

>hurr cut and bulk

IF YOU HAVE BEEN LIFTING FOR LESS THAN 6 MONTHS YOU HAVE NO PLACE BULKING OR CUTTING. EAT MAINTENANCE

I HIT 1/2/3/4 AFTER 6 MONTHS OF EATING MAINTENANCE

Have you ever heard the expression skinny-fat before?

thats beautiful

I'm a 32% lard-ass; had a DEXA scan last week. So yes, I'm fucking cutting first and I'm OK with low numbers for now.

At 5 9 170 I got Natty:
185 press
245 bench
275 f squat
360 b squat
Of course I didn't do 5xn or any garbage programs like that

Thanks, user. I plan on it.

0.5/1.25/1.75/2.25 all 1RM
>74kg ~14%
Currently lean bulking
How are my stats?

A little less dogmatic but I think most people will get results for a while without worrying about calorie count and just eating a good diet

All of your stats are really similar to mine except I weigh 80kg and therefore have more bf%
I'm currently doing PPL but idk if its working that well for me cause I'm not really progressing, if anything I've lost a few reps on all my major lifts. Any tips on what I should do?

>166 lbs 32% bf
holy fucking shit that's impossible
how do you have basically zero muscle, just waddling around as a fatty will build you up a little
post a pic?

skinnyfats don't have 32% body fat
given what was said in the OP, it would have been unreasonable to assume OP is 32% bf

and anyway skinnyfats should bulk first
everyone should bulk first
except for fatasses

here, i'll make you feel worse. 5'10" 200lbs
1.9/2.9/3.5/4.75 for reps

remove half a plate from your diddle and add one to your squat, and that's basically me at 5'8" 185 lbs

how is your squat so close to your dl?

i like squatting :^)
squat is actually higher lel

>another victim of SS
rip user

>1.5/3/4.25/4.5
>5'10" 190lbs
>15% bf
>still fucking natty.
Eat more dude.

Dude, I know. It made no sense to me, either. Online calculators guess my bf at 24-26%. My personal trainer today guessed 18% (LOL! I wonder if he was flirtin' :P ). Plus it was a bit depressing to think "well, fuck, I now have to get rid of ANOTHER 8% of fat just to get to where I thought I was". My entire family is thin as fuck. My guess is I should weigh around 130-140, which would put me definitely sub-20% bf, possibly around 15%.

My lift numbers ARE going up (yes, they were EVEN LOWER), I'm visibly getting larger muscles (especially shoulders, upper back, and arms), and I've dropped about 8 pounds.

Not posting a pic. But this guy had a similar transformation to what I'm trying to do, and we're built similarly. Right now, at a supposed 32% bf, I look pretty much like he did at 25% (3:49 in the video).

youtube com/watch?v=asy5VrHkl2c

>LOL! I wonder if he was flirtin' :P
please stop

just post a pic of yourself, shoop out the face if you're a pussy

>eating at a caloric surplus when you are already a fatass
>doing so despite the fact that it has a negligible affect on your gains as a beginner

im 155 pounds and im weak as fuck

185 the press
245 the bench
325 squat
385 deadlift

I really wanted that 4 plate dead but i know after 385 my form would not be ideal and just stopped. unless you have a reason to be 155 pounds do yourself a favor and get to 200 pounds and you will be as strong as a fucking ox.

Fine. Here.

Attached: 1.jpg (262x267, 31K)

haha wtf dude

Attached: 1520975281826.jpg (528x534, 82K)

for 155 those are some great lifts.

Kek you fucking bully

It doesn't look like you lift at all

Two and half months at this point, 3-4x/week. Still very much a beginner.

You are definitely in the 20s in terms of BF%. Keep at it. We're all gonna make it (40% BF down to 28 since September.)

I fasted for a couple months last year (not the entire time) and lost 70 pounds. Started lifting in January and already double everything I started with.

I would suggest getting rid of most of your body fat until you are at 15-20% bf, it makes gainz so much easier because bf stores estrogen.

For fasting, start with 1 day fasts, three times in a week.
Then 2 day fasts twice in a week.
Then 3 day fasts, once a week, for 2 weeks.
Then 7 day fasts, one week on, one week off until you hit what bf you want.

On your off days, keep under 1500 calories, highly ketogenic. NO FUCKING SUGAR AT ALL.

When you hit your results, lift atleast 3x a week, maxing out to near failure one muscle group 10x in one session.

Who is that woman?

I thought so, too. Every calculator I used thought so. But it's fucking hard to disagree with a literal x-ray image of my body and a computer calculation of the density based on that.

And thanks, user.

>I would suggest getting rid of most of your body fat until you are at 15-20% bf, it makes gainz so much easier because bf stores estrogen.

That's exactly what I'm doing. At this point, I think I'll cut to at least 17% bf, maybe 15% bf if it's going well. Then I'll start eating more and lifting more.

And I can't go a day without food. I can't. I become a hateful, angry piece of shit who screams and throws shit. It's pretty fucking horrible. But if I'm eating, even at a deficit, I'm fine. Could be sugar cravings, sure; I add sugar to my tea and coffee, and I've cut that in half at this point. But I've gotta eat.

>I become a hateful, angry piece of shit who screams and throws shit.
Holy shit dude are you on the spectrum?

Attached: 1451305677410.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

I'm just an angry asshole.

Just try it. Overcome what you think you will do, everyone who tries to lose weight thinks the same shit you do and almost always fails.

Your ancestors went days, sometimes weeks or more without food, you can too. Overcome your mind, its the only thing that holds you back.

>Started lifting in January and already double everything I started with.
"kek he's gonna say something absurdly dumb"
>it makes gainz so much easier because bf stores estrogen.
they're is
>When you hit your results, lift atleast 3x a week, maxing out to near failure one muscle group 10x in one session.
and again

:)

>mad nogainz

whatever makes you feel better bud

those are great lifts if you're over 5'5

5'10" @ 180
155*3 OHP
300*2 bench
315 squat
425 didl
3 years, Natty

Am I seriously reading that your squat is only 15 pounds higher than your bench

>lifting while cutting.

Come on man. That's like wiping while pooping.

Did you see the part where I'm about a third made of fat? Yeah. You should be glad I'm not in full-blown 100% cardio keto paleo 1000 cal/day deficit water fasting mode.

This for me as well, ever since I've started my Squat and DL have been progressing together almost evenly. At just over 3 pl8 for both.

Amerimutt detected

5'6 187lb manlet

current

225lb The Press
375lb bench
i dont squat anymore but 365lb was max
495lb deadlift

Attached: 1506628051310.jpg (209x241, 7K)

Yup. I struggle with legs. I was bad lifter as a youth. Skipped leg day, always. I a2g my squats now and making progress.

Just getting back into lifting after a 2 year break, I was 70KG, 180cm, 23 Years old

105kg strict press
120kg for a double push press
210kg deadlift
180 kg squat
170kg front squat
no bench due to fractured sternum in 2012.

I also did a bunch of other compound lifts (variations of squats, presses, dls), bodyweight and plyometric and cardio. My advise is to not worry about criterion-referenced bullshit, unless you are an athlete. Lift weights (in a manner that you enjoy and won't cause horrible muscle imbalances), do some cardio and maybe a little yoga, eat a reasonably clean diet, and enjoy life knowing that you're stronger than you were.