Progress Thread

Were all gonna make it bros.

Attached: Untitled-3.png (1440x576, 917K)

Drop the games. You're a grown up.

Don’t be a faggot dude, everyone’s got a hobby

good shit OP

Attached: 417rESpW0DL.jpg (500x500, 26K)

You look exactly the same in both pictures, i don't care what number is displayed on the scale. Come back after you make some real progress.

Double chin is noticeably smaller, and got back some of your facial features. Good going OP, keep it up.

My current goal is to drop down to 180lb by july.

I'm sure you've dropped 65lbs recently right user?

Keep doing whatever you're doing my man, it's working

good job OP!! keep it the fuck up

good job man and grats on winning the draft

Get a grown up hobby, fucking man-child. Stop living in a fantasy world and maybe you'll take a harder look at your real life.

You're too old for Halloween, Chowder...

well done mate, went from child molester to sex ofender. but its still an improvement.

You literally post on Veeky Forums you fucking man-child; get over yourself.
There is literally nothing wrong with gaming in moderation

you are a fucking moron

manipulating complex systems and puzzle/problem solving are at the core of literally every human intellectual endeavor - and every game worth playing. It's almost like playing games is one of the fundamental traits of all even semi-intelligent life, let alone humans.

Good job op.

Keep up the good work

Losing weight exposes how subhuman your eye area looks. You are still too fat and by the time you lose the rest of excess fat, get a surgery for loose skin and build some muscle it will be so over for you that you are better off not trying at all.

And the harshest blackpill is that it's already over for you

You sound like children defending a sugar addiction. Grow up.

Keep up the good work bro! I see you!

Absolutely retarded non argument. You're the nigger who posts on Veeky Forums saying that video games are immature you massive fucking hypocrite

what sort of prime time television do you enjoy when you aren't out on adventures, faggot

I hope you're not an adult. Because whoever wrote that has the brain of a child.

Atta boy fatass. Keep going, you got this.

Great work bro! Keep it up!

good job sweetheart keep going :D

lol. muh vidya

Attached: strawman.png (428x384, 200K)

Holy shit. Am a 310 pounder , but my face and upper body make me look like i'm 250 pounds max. Most of my fat went to my legs.