Veeky Forums and sex

Anyone else good-looking, healthy and Veeky Forums, on the path to getting a lot of money, social, and happy but just can't bring himself to have sex out of disgust?

I have a very high libido and get attention from girls (I'm late teens) and want to marry someday but I can't bring myself to do it. It's not nervousness but it's like a disgust I have with them. I never reciprocate oral and it just angers me that to cum in a hole, I have to spend time with a woman aside from that. The idea of her after sex or when she lets me touch her angers me to the point where I want to beat the girl up.

I just can't stand the idea of sex even though I want it. Even if it's for a one-night stand, after I cum, I feel like to beat the girl up. About a year ago in highschool, this white girl let me rub her under her pants during P.E. and then she gave me oral. After, honest to God, I felt like beating the crap out of her for no reason and I broke up with her a day later because the thought of her disgusted me.

The only other time I had sex was with the girl in pic related below and her too when she was in doggy and I was behind her, I felt hatred for her and wanted to box her face in out of anger. I don't know if it's because of working out or what but I can't stand women when they let me touch them intimately or sexually. Whenever we'd kiss, I'd want to just drop kick her and beat her up. Same with the first girl.

I don't have violence outside of this at all unless I need to. Like I said, I'm not a faggot at all but I can't have a romantic relationship without me wanting to have sex and then leave her out of disgust. I go through the stage of liking her, spending time with her, touching her sexually, feeling disgusted with her, having sex out of disgust while feeling like beating her up, and then breaking it off out of hatred and disgust.

Not trying to be edgy or b8 but I need help understanding why and how to stop.

Attached: her.png (457x586, 571K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maps.org/research/mdma/ptsd/phase3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Psychedelic_Experience
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_Rising
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pic related is second girl I was talking about

Haven't spoken to either of them since HS for about a year also.

I need advice.

Attached: 6j.png (599x891, 1.25M)

you're gay dude

Attached: image.jpg (143x121, 8K)

This. Can confirm

I'm not a faggot at all. Even the idea of it makes me sick. Like I said, I love having sex but when I get to it I hate her all of a sudden or when I touch her. I want to beat them up for no damn reason.

I'm not asexual either. I don't understand what's going on.

Attached: gg.png (1024x1024, 242K)

Wow you're some Elliot Rodger tier motherfucker. I see so many kids like you nowadays, I think society just creates this Narcissistic syndrome in weak minded people like you.

Don't have sex, you have a shit personality and a weak mind, you weren't meant to reproduce and pass down genes. I highly recommend you go get a vasectomy as soon as possible.

>of her for no reason and I broke up with her a day later because the thought of her disgusted
You sound black tbqh.

have you tried to hook up with a guy, because from what I understand closet faggots feel disgusted at themselves until or even after they try this.

If it's not that, then maybe you have some sort of intense mommy issues or something

Wont sex.... out of disgust

legit OP thats sign numero uno you are homosexual.

>says he's improving his life health wise, financially, socially, and feeling good about life
>wants to know why he feels this way and how to stop
>you tell him he's weak and has a shit personality
>kys

You sound more like you're 16 and have mental issues. Who touched you when you were a child?
If you think you'll hurt girls then don't fuck them or get over yourself. You sound like you have a weak will or you can't control your emotions.
Don't clog up the catalog with this bullshit. Take it to

Go to a therapist dude

This, vasectomy ASAP

Tldr you gay nigga

I know what you mean OP, I have felt the same thing in the past. Haven't found the solution yet, though.

Attached: BOSS.jpg (700x878, 85K)

Seek professional help, there’s probably something serious that’s been repressed that will need more help than some weebo faggots will be able to give.

You're a fucking lowtest. Probably grew up on soy, conventional food, and shitty water. If you're femenine looking just become a sissy for bears at the gym.

This is the only advice that you should listen to

get off this Ghanaian bird-watching community go get a real therapist jfc

you sound like you're going to murder some poor girl one day. get help

Attached: 1519266927051.png (250x202, 8K)

Just found out I have herpes... hold me bros.

You sound supreme.

Hmm, i think this belongs in this thread.

Since i started lifting and really grinding at my job i haven't had the urge to have sex at all. I mean I'll jerk off in the morning but seriously i hit 32 girls and i just stopped caring to fuck. I legit don't care about girls anymore and only care about being the best me possible. I just want to get rich and get big. I'm 23, is this normal or? Is this maturity i don't understand. I've had girls naked on me wanting to fuck and i just don't do it because it doesn't seem worth the effort.

Thanks for reading my blog

Attached: Screenshot_20180213-201622.jpg (1080x1307, 533K)

>I've had girls naked on me wanting to fuck and i just don't do it because it doesn't seem worth the effort.
You're low test

Not at all. I'm well disciplined in life and have always had a great social life and life aside from the low income. I love getting up in the morning to workout and live life and like I said, I'm not trying to be edgy or "different". I don't hate people or anything or even women.

You just don't like the idea of sleeping with a woman casually. Not only is that fine, but it's great. You just need to find a cute girl and have passionate, awesome sex within marriage.

This isn't /lgbt/ you fucking queer. Don't come out of the closet on Veeky Forums.

Women are soulless harpies whose ONLY value is the hole between their legs. Just fuck them and ghost them.

so the blonde was your first sex and the other was ur 2nd?

Sounds like you have a mental disorder of some sort. Stop having sex with women (before you turn into a serial killer or something) and go see a doctor.

I'm serious. Many serial killers start out like you; with little anger issues towards women, and as they feed that part of themselves, it grows beyond their control.

t. mentally ill vegan

Eat some cholesterol and fat you fucking cuck.

yeah, Kate is the blonde (the first) and Megan (2nd) is the brunette

I have a great diet for my budget. I drink a lot of water, etc.

I'd go but I'm enlisting in the military next year and a psychologist would ruin my chances of getting in.

I literally said I'm not gay.

Why do I feel like beating them up though? Why do I hate them? It's not annoyance but it's hate. Like the hatred you'd feel if someone killed your mom. That kind of hatred.

This. Please.

>Wow you're some Elliot Rodger tier motherfucker. I see so many kids like you nowadays
where do you see these "kids" user?

>I need to see a psychologist to keep me from totally losing my mind later in life. If I took care of the problem now, I might lead a normal life, rather than wait until it's too late.
>But naw, I'll just join the army,

Everything gets locked in now, dude. After a certain age your brain stops being so malleable, and you're mostly stuck with what you have. Sounds like you have a very SERIOUS issue. No healthy person gets hateful and violent towards women just from having sex with them.

We're trying to help you, user. If you aren't LARPing, your future could be seriously fucked.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 6K)

>air force
I see this as a problem but not one that will ruin my life. I have the discipline to leave the girl after sex without bashing her mouth in. I'm very stable in everything else. Smart, healthy, etc. My life was falling apart after my dad had an accident (he's a lot better) but I got back on track. I just scored a super high score on the ASVAB as well.

I don't know what to do. The Air Force is something I really want to do and I don't see this as a major problem because I can control it.

As an example, yesterday I was at the library and this girl was there. I talked to her because I wanted to and then after she gave me her number and then I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Then I started feeling angry. That's why I came here to post this today because I'm going over to her parent's home in a few days to "hang out" before I study more for the military.

I right now feel kinda disgusted with her for no reason. I can't understand why. She's sweet and is really pretty (looks like the 2nd girl I posted) and I'm feeling hatred toward her creeping up already.

Attached: hngggg.jpg (800x450, 60K)

Hopefully your ass gets sent straight to the frontlines of wherever we are fighting so you get killed don't start getting drunk and killing bitches in the streets of wherever you get stationed

schizoid desu

Attached: Owners+fw+he+gets+home+to+find+a+billion+sheep+_77d172c96326df1b5ac6fa3eddc4680b.jpg (600x575, 31K)

Honestly OP, you should see a therapist. I'm not kidding. Others might try to dissuade you but they may be able to offer you a genuine solution or some form of help since you don't want to feel this way.

Anyone else good-looking, healthy and /gay/, on the path to getting a lot of money, social, and happy but just can't bring himself to have sex out of disgust?

I have a very high libido and get attention from boys (I'm late teens (twink)) and want to marry someday but I can't bring myself to do it. It's not nervousness but it's like a disgust I have with them. I never reciprocate oral and it just angers me that to cum in a butthole, I have to spend time with a man aside from that. The idea of him after sex or when he lets me touch him angers me to the point where I want to beat the guy up.

I just can't stand the idea of sex even though I want it. Even if it's for a one-night stand, after I cum, I feel like to beat the dude up. About a year ago in highschool, this white boy let me rub him under his pants during P.E. and then he gave me oral. After, honest to God, I felt like beating the crap out of him for no reason and I broke up with him a day later because the thought of him disgusted me.

The only other time I had sex was with the boy in pic not related below and him too when he was in doggy and I was behind him, I felt hatred for him and wanted to limp-wrist slap his face in out of anger. I don't know if it's because of working out or what but I can't stand men when they let me touch them intimately or sexually. Whenever we'd kiss, I'd want to just drop kick him and beat him up. Same with the first boy.

I don't have violence outside of this at all unless I need to. Like I said, I am a faggot but I can't have a romantic relationship without me wanting to have sex and then leave him out of disgust. I go through the stage of liking him, spending time with him, touching him sexually, feeling disgusted with him, having sex out of disgust while feeling like beating him up, and then breaking it off out of hatred and disgust.

Not trying to be edgy or gay but I need help understanding why and how to stop.

Dude you need to get help ASAP. There will be a time in your life when you won't be as stable as you are now and won't have the discipline to back off when the hatred takes you over. You might be drunk,angry,have a family member that died or something that might make you unstable. Your hatred caused by your mental issues will take over when you're at your weakest and you might actually hurt someone.

>lowtest
OP probably has more test than needed.

Mood when this mentally ill fuck will be in the army getting more mentally ill

i see the anons of fit don't really have much empathy for someone who clearly has a mental illness. they just react with anger, call you gay and tell you to kill yourself. Sad!

OP you have to go to a psychiatrist. a psychiatrist will only ruin your chances of getting into the military if they conclude that you present a danger to the public. just dont mention the parts about wanting to beat her, only mention the hatred. theyll fix you up

>implying there is hope and OP should not khs

I can't take the chance. I live in Oakland now and just passed the ASVAB with flying colors. My recruiter is getting everything set up. I work part-time for 15 hours a week for now until I ship out which is going to be soon.

I don't feel like this is mental illness. I just feel angry. Not paranoid or anything else. I don't understand. If an user could point me in the direction of WHY I feel this way instead of to go to a doctor (which I can't or won't do), that'd help me a lot.

>I have the discipline to leave the girl after sex without bashing her mouth in.
Well, that's enough internet for today for me.

>I don't see this as a major problem because I can control it.

Anger issues spiral out of control VERY OFTEN. You're a kid with no life experience. You don't know how hard life can get, even when you have friends and family, great job and stability. There will come a time when your dad (and mom, and other relatives) will die. Bad things will happen no matter how stable your life is. People with mental issues OFTEN let that mental problem grow inside them. You're sick, and can probably get a lot of help, and probably even get better.

Maybe go see the air force psychiatrist once you're in. Tons of military guys have anger issues, and they don't just kick them out for it.

Don't listen to this retard.

Go see a therapist ASAP an be 100% honest.

You seem guilty enough that maybe you are salvageable. Explain to the therapist that you do not want to hurt people and that you recognize that something is wrong.

Do not date or fuck chicks right now and stop browsing Veeky Forums immediately.

Attached: 1489974847651.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

It's Veeky Forums. It's the fitness board. It's like the story where the Scorpion stings the turtle after they have crossed the river. It's in his nature

There are literally dozens of other resources other than this Senegalian train riding tribunal....
>Google the issue
>Mental health subreddits (use a throwaway account)
>School counselors
>Paid psychiatrists, psychologists, psychotherapists
>Join a meetup dot com group about mindfulness
>Support groups
>Talk to a supportive family member
>Talk to a supportive friend
>Mental health hotlines
need I say more?

maybe you're just disgusted with the degeneracy of casual sex. if you were married, could u see yourself getting angry at your wife?

>I don't feel like this is mental illness
So you're a doctor now? Nobody here that tells you you have a mental illness know if you do or not. It just SOUNDS a lot like you do.

In my non medical non professional opinion, if you want to do this without a doctor, talk to your parents. They probably love you unconditionally, and if they aren't total pieces of shit, they will love you and do what they can to help you. Be absolutely honest about everything with them. Give your mom a kiss and tell her how it makes you feel. Unless they are some kind of psycho liberals they will talk to you and help you through this.

If you can't go to your parents or an impartial doctor to talk to, you'll just be a loner your whole life, and your hatred will fester.

I don't know. It feels good and I like the action just not the girl behind the action. I feel like I'm fucking a human-pig no matter how pretty she is.

I have great self-esteem, etc. but it's just like intimacy makes me hate the girl. The cheek peck yesterday, for example: I wanted to kiss her and so I did without hating her.

Like seconds later, I felt like beating the crap out of her in front of everyone but I controlled myself. Right now I'm on limbo of wanting to bash her face in and loving her. On Saturday when I go over, it's sex time probably and I want the sex. But I know already that as soon as it starts, I'm going to want to beat her and then ghost her after I finish cumming. I don't understand why at all. I just want to know why I feel angry.

It's not even conscious like "I'm going to hate her now." It's like instant.

Attached: pe1.png (721x620, 86K)

Dude don't join the army until you get this shit fixed up or at least stop having sex. There will come a time when you're not as stable as you are right now, there will come a time when there's a lot of anger and emotions inside you. That is when you'll be at your weakest and that is when you'll be the most vulnurable. You might have a friend that died or have PTSD of your friends getting blown up after being deployed somewhere. You'll end up hurting/killing a girl and your life will be ruined and so will hers.

OP is a nigger on the downlow

And again, I've never hit a girl and don't plan to at all. It's just a feeling.

This is a subtle brag thread. Dont feed OPs insecurity.

>comes to forum asking advice
>ignores it all and rationalizes why everyone is wrong but him

Enjoy life in prison after you lose control in 20 years and kill some innocent slut.

>I'm late teens
Shouldn't have revealed your power level, kid. Now go blog someplace else you creepy little weirdo

He's a fucking retard who will end up killing some chick that's retarded enough to do/say something that will piss him off after sex at a low point in OP's life. He'll chimp out and kill her and end up in prison all because he didn't get help in time

from your post i can tell your priorities for him are:
1) fix his mental issue
2) successfully enlist in the military
but what you don't understand is for OP, those priorities are completely reversed. OP has shown that seeing a psychiatrist is completely off the table for him. if you want him to see a therapist, you have to convince him that preventing his mental issue from turning him into a societal menace is MORE important than joining the military, which is just not very likely based on OP's posts. OP doesn't even consider this a mental illness; fixing his issues are not worth risking his career

anyways, this gave me an idea
OP go to a psychiatrist but use a fake ID, then tell him the whole truth and nothing but the truth. this is your only real solution

this too. give it a few more years, maybe you'll grow out of it

>says "desu"
>kys

weird man, im 21 and made out with a girl the other night and still get boners playing over it in my head. all i wanted to do afterwards was hold her. shit was cash money

OP, I've read this thread and you are bringing your anger issues out on user that are trying to give you advice. If you want to actually improve, you need to shut the fuck up and listen. If you're going to just refute everything, then do whatever you want and good luck. But don't ask for advice and negate it. You need to have an open mind.

Here are the possibilities
1) You are homosexual
2) You have some very repressed issues

Expanding on number one. Let's say a straight dude had some gay guy kissing on him or whatever when he didn't want it. He would also get disgusted and ANGRY. Like beat the shit out of him angry. Those girls are very attractive.
There is that possibility. You can say no you aren't all you want, but I 100% guarantee you that a straight male does NOT behave this way around highly attractive females. Especially girls that hot in the picture you showed us, we want to be around them more. Not beat the shit out of them.

There's nothing wrong with being gay. I've lived in LA and the Bay and been around gay people, so it's pretty normal. Unfortunately, a lot of society doesn't like that. However, you have this strong stubborn mindset that you need to be in the military (which is very admirable), but accepting this will stop your chances. This is something you have to just be honest with yourself about.

2) You have issues. It is not normal to feel this way at all. This is the truth. If you want to go to the military, ok, but you won't deal with these issues and it will consume you for the rest of your life. You need to decide what's important, seeking help and potentially losing your dream of serving in the military, or trying to fix your issues and MAYBE you'll find happiness another way.

This is no way to live man. You just gotta stop being egotistical and accept you aren't (at the current moment) the man you had in your head. That's ok. That can change. Just be open and honest with yourself.

Okay, look user.

There's no way I'm gay whatsoever. I get where you're coming from but the idea of being gay disgusts me even coming from an "open mind". I never have felt even a .000001% of attraction to men or boys.

I do like how they look a lot. They are pretty imho but not beautiful. Both of those girls were pretty and still are to me. That's why I approached them and hit things off. I want them. It's just that after, I don't want them anymore and feel angry at them. There's legit no reason for it. They were clean, nice, etc. but they angered me to pieces for just being intimate.

How do you know it'll last forever? I've had sex twice and might again Saturday with the library girl. Again, I want to be with her. But the anger came up again even after a year passed with just a peck on the cheek.

I really want to go to the AF and a doctor would wreck my chances 100,000%. If I felt this would ruin my life for sure, I'd do it but I feel that with discipline and just limiting my sexual encounters, I can manage.

What makes you think that this is a permanent thing? I have no backup plan aside from what I was doing now with the military.

I'm trying hard to see it from your point of view and other user's views.

Attached: wo.png (554x439, 146K)

>not beautiful

damn son u do need help

>Seek professional help
So he can pay a month's wages to have some jew tell him he's gay? I'll do the same for 100 bitbean, OP

never had sex but I get what you're saying, whenever girls act slutly around me I don't feel aroused, but damn is it nice to see them walk away

Tldr. Don't have sex then, retard. Be a virgin like me.
Unironically lynch each other.

Attached: 1520900781499.png (300x100, 10K)

Mentally ill Chad

What the fuck

Get some help before you cave some poor thots head in.

Attached: jxscl2i9yii01.gif (728x384, 1.11M)

>moralfag

Provided youre not larping, degenerate sex at an early age has ruined your ability to pair bond. You fell into ((their)) trap and now you're likely ruined without some intensive therapy or soul searching. You'll likely end up in fort leavenworth for raping some enlisted qt or youll get in a fight and get discharged. Either way, it's not looking good for old OP

user, maybe you feel that it was too easy
like the girls played you and made the game of getting laid too easy, they should have made it much more difficult to have sex because that's how you have been brought up, and there they giving you something that you won't really ready for?

legit the most idiotic thing i read all my life

trips and you deserve it kid

Go to therapy.

Or
Drop LSD
Drop MDMA
(separate days)

What would that do for me? I'm under 25 anyway so drugs would wreck my brain potentially because it's not fully developed.

It the LSD trip goes as planned you will know why you feel that way. If it is homosexuality brought on by misfiring in your speech centers it can help fix those issues.

MDMA is also semi-psychedelic and can help one get past mental block in a push button manner.

I'm not making this shit up either:
maps.org/research/mdma/ptsd/phase3

That is very beneficial to people who get PTSD from any situation (real PTSD like I just saw all my friends get blown up by ahab PTSD). Works for all psychic afflictions resulting in bad socialization as well.

The LSD works for any psychic affliction but it isn't as good at social issues hence the recommendation to do MDMA after.

However, realize this is playing with fire and while LSD has zero addiction potential MDMA is an 11123123123123/10 drug which may cause a strong desire to repeat the experience despite no actual physical addiction.

Also, Some references
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Psychedelic_Experience
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_Rising

Hi op, ignore all the autistic screeching. Have you thought of the idea that maybe you hate girls who so willingly sell their body into sex? Did you love any of the girls at all? Imo it just seems like you're disgusted with girls who have sex without being "committed". Maybe wait a while before having sex and let the relationship flourish a bit.

One more thing.

You mention being under 25 which means the drugs will do more physical changes than normal. If you go into the Military and wait until you get out to do them MAPS may actually be operational and you can have a trained professional help you.

The nice thing about these drugs is regardless of your age they open up "imprint vulnerability" which is the malleable nature of the brain in a way that can be consciously directed.

As a vet, I'll say there is a good reason you'll be rejected if you go to a therapist for this. You're the kind of psychotic that will probably cause an international incident by murdering some girl on leave trying to prove how alpha you are by sleeping with her after going out to the bars with the guys. Stay the fuck out of the service just so you don't fuck it up for people already in.

Op, do you have a good relationship with your mother? And where are your male friends at? You need to be speaking to them about this

Fuck you cracka!

You hate yourself you stupid twat.
So any woman that wants you is obviously inferior and that they like you makes you very very mad.
Or you're a massive closet case.

Either way, you should castrate yourself.

No you shut up nigger

stupidest thing I read all my life
>kys

You need a psychotherapist unironically.

I'm the same OP. I'm disgusted by girls after sex

dont beat her up just engage in rough sex like grab her and hold her tight and fuck her hard

It's not an "alpha" provoking thing at all not a "hate myself" game like said.

It's hard to explain but that's why it's been hard for me to tell someone (not a doctor) about it. It's an unconscious thing. It just happens.

You're legitimately mentally ill. Were you molested as a kid? Seek psychiatric help immediatly before you turn into a non charming, less attractive poorfag version of pic related

Attached: IMG_2553.jpg (696x464, 60K)

Never molested. I can't see myself as mentally ill at all. It seems normal to me to feel that way but also abnormal.

And I said, no psychiatric help. Can't afford to do it.

Do you go to college

youve come to the right place, homo

No. Work part time 15 hours because I'm going to basic training in a few months for the AIR FORCE.