>8-10 months
Average

>11-12 months
Below average

>13+ months
Dog shit

Where do you fall? Also let's see the cope and excuses come in

Attached: IMG_8630.jpg (453x604, 74K)

For the newbies who don't recognize the obvious bait. Check the symmetric strength website. OP is trying to make you feel bad because he's insecure. Disregard and keep training.

Fpbp

OP is a faggot and probably doesn't lift

>actual cope

Hahahaha. I know I know, if you can't do it OBVIOUSLY nobody can!

Post bodies or don't post in my thread shit genetics

from absolute couch potato mode:

got 4pl8 deadlift for single after 6 months
3pl8 squat and 1pl8 ohp in same time

still dont bench 2 plates (im lifting for year and half now) , because a) i have ape arms which allowed me the deadlift above, but fucks me over bigtime on bench
b)i was neglecting bench for longest time in favor of deadlift

lifetime top sets:

4pl8 sumo diddly 3x5, 200kg x1 (probably more but never really went balls to wall, injured myself once before)
3pl8 squat for 4reps, 160kg x 1
1pl8 ohp x 3, right now its much less because neglected it hard

and i have shit genetics for aesthetics and gyno.
Its all leverages and MINDSET bro

Attached: dl.png (474x376, 305K)

If it takes you longer than a year to hit 1/2/3/4 you're doing something wrong

>tfw hit 1/1.5/4/4 before I ever got 2pl8 bench.

Fuck you. Not my fault my legs and back are Mexican mule back genetic tier.

mind boggling to me i hit almost 3 pl8 bench before i got to 4 pl8 deadlift. shit i was close to 2 pl8 OHP. Really I oddly didnt hit 4 pl8 deadlift till i stopped working out religiously, just showed up one day and decided I was gonna do it. Maybe its because deadlifts were always at the end of my routine before that.

Friendly reminder that you will not be aesthetic on a power lifting routine unless you juice.

just tell me whats your wingspan
and your height

theres your answer

In my case, height = 187cm wingspan = 200cm
normal ratio would be exactly 1:1

6'2 height 6'1 wingspan

I blame years of eating shit in gym when i was younger. When I started SS i was benching more than i was squatting really. Only reason my squat got to a respectable level was because i was squatting every other day, with front squats thrown in as extra on half of those days.

>Where do you fall?
I started with 1/2/3/4 because I'm not a twink.

Attached: Fu3B1Mtw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

How long did that take?

You, sir, are a faggot and a scoundrel.

hes right though. just by doing the math you should hit those numbers on ss or sl

Look at all the genetic losers in this thread. When I first started I squatted 5 pl8 because I thought 5x5 meant I was supposed to put 5 plates on each side of the bar

real niggas do what they want bitch niggas do what they can

>tfw 1/2/2/4
Pretty sure my squat form is shit, doesn't matter because I hate doing it anyway.

This. It doesn't matter how long it takes, just keep training

Tricky question. In high school I would lift sometimes but didn’t know what I was doing. Did deadlifts with snap city form and never ate enough. Got serious about it a few months ago and started a real bulk(probably too fast honestly) and worked out regularly. A few weeks ago I started an actual program and have been making my first real gains in a long time.
>tfw all those years wasted

Attached: B6414E97-C433-4AE5-BD27-82C7AABC016F.jpg (1416x1600, 107K)

Friendly reminder that life, and the hobbies you participate in are not races against everyone else

Unless the hobby is literally running in a race

I want /r9k/ to go and stay go

Just try to be better than you were last week. I'm surprised by the amount of maturity in this thread compared to normal Veeky Forums threads

Attached: 1518633438566.jpg (720x720, 61K)

>2-4 months
You started a fatass, roided, and got stupidly fat. Also gymcel.
>5-7 months
Doable as a gymcel + getting over 25% bf.
>8-10 months
Getting acceptable, youll end up at about 18% ish if you take this time to do it.
>11-12 months
Nice estimate if you take your time and make sure you dont get injured, too far and/or become a gymcel. This is a very good bracket to fall into.
>More than a year
Youre either taking it reeeaal slow or you are doing something wrong with your training.

It took me about 8 months. Got too fat (18% measured) and exploding left knee.
Dont go balls to walls everyday. Remember strength ultimately isnt the end goal, do more volume work, get up your conditioning. Actually do something other than go to the gym everyday.

7 months of literally eating and sleeping. Along the occasional dental visit.

I went out of country to visit my grandmother and get my dental work done for cheap. So I did nothing but eat and sleep and work out.

I'd say if there's progress, you're doing it right. who cares about some meme numbers, bc people start from different points.

being competetive is natural insting of a male, if you deny it you are literally a bitch

>you should be able to do this on the fastest strength progression program assuming you’ve done it perfectly from day one and have had little to no setbacks
>otherwise you’re genetic trash

A faggot and a scoundrel, I say.

>probably

Is this for 1 rep? I'm almost there after 5 months. Probably at 21% BF atm, going from 77kg to 87kg.

1.5 months
Zues tier i guess

>not hitting 2/3/4/5 within 30 minutes of first stepping foot in the gym

Veeky Forums has really gone downhill

Attached: 1509217252097.jpg (468x376, 42K)

owo my N U T

if she isnt photoshopped than that girl might be a true 10/10

>OP starts at 250 lbs
>reaches 1/2/3/4 (1 RM, not 5RM) in 4.5 months
>thinks he's a god
>still fat and almost 300 lbs

Started lifting in Feb and 1/2/3/4 are my current goals . My 1RMs are OHP 115, Bench 155, Squat 225, Deadlift 305. Am I a fucking soy or are these decent numbers

That image is like a decade old so she's probably all saggy and gross now

>Sumo
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHWGWGWHWGAHAGHAGAGAGAGSGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAGAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOLYFUVKHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHATHEMADMANHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAGAAAGHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>mixed grip
>sumo
>he thinks it counts

Just so you all know, I hit 1/2/3/4 in 4-5 months. I'm a shitty little 5'5 manlet ATG pause squatting 330 hue after 5 months. Personally, I think it's fucking hilarious.

Even if this is a bait, it's not bad one.

To be honest, there's just too many factors

>Stress - It's not just bad shit that goes on in your life. It's also what your mental state is when you are going about your business. I tended to be very calm.

>Time availability/Patience - You can always work out. It's true, but you don't always feel like you have time. I didn't rush through my sets. If I thought resting 10-20 minutes would help finish my last set, I would do so. Now that I work, I sometimes rush through my workouts because I'm tired of spending time at a busy ass gym during peak hours.

> Diet - needs no explaining
> Genetics - mandatory for those who would fall back on it as the sole reason for their gainz woes

>Sleep - Do you get enough sleep? Do you sleep well and easily? For me, I got ok sleep

> Knowledge - How much do you know about fitness and your own body? How much time to do you spend learning to increase your own efficiency.

> Seriousness - As far as I can tell, most people are not serious about achieving their fitness/strength goals. Do you push yourself harder and hard each time? Do you show up even when you don't want to? Do you have an excel sheet/record that tracks all of your progress so you know when to make a course correction?

>Past experience - Some people have good backgrounds from different sports/training they did in the past. Even if they haven't worked out or did any serious exercise for 5/10 years, they will still be ahead of the curve.

>more factorrssss

I got my friend to work out semi seriously.By semi seriously, I only mean 2 days a week. 6 months later, he's 80% of the way to 1/2/3/4.

As for symmetric strength, it is a very good tool that I use. However, you have to realize that it's just averages that essentially has these factors built into them.

I got to 1 plate OHP pretty quick

The others are a lot harder, I can tell you this much. It's not a very proportional standard.