Is a McDonalds meal as bad as smoking a pack of cigarettes? How do they stack up to each other?

Is a McDonalds meal as bad as smoking a pack of cigarettes? How do they stack up to each other?
Just HOW much damage am I doing to my body when eating junkfood?

Attached: cig.jpg (600x479, 29K)

McDicks is switching to "healthier" options, I heard. But I don't really know what they are doing. other than eliminating the transfats

checked

More than you should. cook yourself a good meal it build's good habits

You are what you eat. Mcdonald's food contain soybean oil so you become soyboy.

not buying a 2 mcdoubles plain and 2 mchickens plain to make this glorious combo of protein carbs and fats for 5$

bonus add some big mac sauce if you bulking for them sexy taste bud gainz

Attached: mcgangbang.jpg (271x186, 9K)

Protein content has fallen off in McDonalds food items in the last 30 years

>15g protein in chicken
>22g protein in double
>$1-$1.50ea

>not realizing the new value menu makes McDoubles close to 2$ each
Feels bad man

Protein intake isn't even linked to testosterone. In fact there is an inverse correlation with T when protein intake increases and carbohydrates decrease.

Their protein content is the least of your worries, especially since most of their meals actually contain a decent portion of protein. What you should worry about is the Polysorbate 80 (highly anti-androgenic), Soybean Oil, Aluminium (in chicken coating and their salt) and the various stuff that are linked to IBS and digestive issues in the buns (tartaric esters, propionic acid, diglycerides etc)

I see old smokers, I don't see old fat people

about 1.50 where I'm at
definitely not ideal
definitely made me rage for a couple years

This

>Polysorbate 80
80 years old so its 60 years older than I am worry about that when im old
>aluminum in chicken
aluminum helps build strong bones
> various stuff that are linked to IBS and digestive issues in the buns
only plebs eat the buns

>eating a fastfood burger while smoking
there is nothing more disgusting

Aluminium is neurotoxic and is classified as a Metalloestrogen. Enjoy your bitch tits and hair loss, along with Alzheimer a lil later.

Only plebs eat at Mcdonald's.

If you're just going to eat the patty, then why the fuck don't you buy ground meat and chicken breast and cook that shit in 5 mins at home you manchild.

Attached: user647_pic54066_1345008328.jpg (320x272, 20K)

Why would you do ? I don't understand how they are still in business. Not only is their food unhealthy af but it's also the worst tasting food in the fast food market.

No because fast food at least has protein and calories. Maybe trace amounts of some vitamins and minerals too.

Really this.

If I'm going to eat an unhealthy fast food burger why the fuck would I go to McDonalds when In-N-Out or even Wendy's, Carl's Jr or Five Guys offers tastier burgers?

>transfats
Is this an industry meme? From what I understand about their chemistry, they behave exactly the same as saturated fats in your system

Well one is food the other is an intoxicant

Smoking tobacco is healthy so it's not really comparable

The burger itself actually isn't terrible, macro wise. It's the fries and soda that have absolutely no nutritional value whatsoever.

Get two burgers and a water, instead of the "combo meal" with fries and a drink.

I eat 1 bun with 2 patties and a chicken patty. eat home cooked every day usually
>oatmeal
>4 chicken breasts brown rice sometimes with ground beef +(corn or plantain chips) when im feeling wreckless
>cytogainer
>6-10 omlette

sometimes though im lazy as fuck when i get home at 10-11 so i slam some burgers.

Are you simple or something?

>behave exactly the same as saturated fats in your system
user. Far from it.

they might just have a harder time leaving their house, but they exist

Godly Quads of Truth

Why would you pay $7 for a fast food burger when you could go to a local place and sit down to eat an actual hand made burger. At least you can justify mcdonalds because its like $1 a burger.

Just had a mac jr a little bit of fries and a shamrock shake. 4 hour workout here I come.

I dont know what the fuck happened. But i saw this and imeditly got up and went to mcdonalds and did this. Not plain though.

Was pretty good actualy, and i cant eat anything for the rest of the day.

im telling you cant go wrong with a mcgangbang

I pray you also got some of that delicious mac sauce

>protip if you ask for it when you get burgers instead of when you order they wont charge you

At least it's less autistic than sitting in a Mcdonald's to eat patties of poor quality meat with a fork.

You should switch to white basmati rice though, the bran of rice is anti-androgenic (blocks 5-alpha reductase) and brown rice contains the bran.

What truth, he did write "healthier" implying it's probably not that healthy.

>bulking on soy

Attached: bigmac sauce.png (820x169, 17K)

It has dairy, beef and pumped fat in it. So it sticks to your veins 3-14 days basically then it wears off unless you give a new shot to your body. That's about it, if you're already glogged arteries that's why some people die directly after eating a big fatty burger meal :D There is a reason for "heart attack bars"

Attached: 1501534912122.jpg (963x1010, 70K)

Reminder that chicken mcnuggets have the highest protein/calorie ratio.

who said anything about forks, thats what the bottom bread is for.

Thanks for info though ill read into it

A smoke every now and then won't kill you, same as a burger every now and then won't. A pack a day will mess you up, and eating junkfood often will clog your arteries up.

Only McDonalds in USA tastes terrible, they're pretty ok in the rest of the world.

Attached: bateman2.jpg (816x816, 113K)

Get a plain chicken burger, nothing but carbs, protein, and batter. A few of these won't hurt, especially if you're on a bulk.

Cigarettes aren't sustainance.
Cigs are fucking terrible though, they fuck up stamina, breath, teeth, lungs, your wallet, and give you cancer.
Legit not fucking worth it, at least mcdonalds every once in a while gets you fed, and isn't as addictive as nicotine.

Y'all think I can have 1-2 cigs a day without affecting my cardio gains? I'm training for the army PFT now, on week 4 of couch to 5k, but week 5 is when it starts to get difficult

A mchcicken is $5 where I’m from...

No you fucking idiot, quit smoking

If you want to inhale nicotine with no bad effect on cardio output then try vaping

1. I don't want to have to wait for a table, sit down, order and wait. I also want to enjoy my burger in private.

2. Honestly a lot of sit down burgers are shit. Obviously there are some good ones, but they simply aren't ubiquitous. It may be 10-20 miles to one of them, and they'll have shitty hours.

I'm down from half a pack a day, senpai. But when I go a couple days without a cig I truly become an intolerable asshole

This is you.

Attached: gZ38ujB.png (657x527, 27K)

No, but "removing transfats" is a meme. Even if McD's were to use oil with no transfats, after being hot for several days (not uncommon to use oil for days) much of the saturated fats have turned into transfats anyways.

The only problem with processed/junk food is they are high in unhealthy fats and contain additives, which are bad for the body.
Smoking is not even an option if you are lifting/doing sports, it's already hard to not run out of air during heavy squats as a non-smoker.

you wont be intolerable be after the addiction to nicotine lessens in your system. You're always going to remember cigarettes and sometimes want them but it will never be as strong as when you're actually "clear" of the drug.

>Is a McDonalds meal as bad as smoking a pack of cigarettes?
no, not even close

Worked at McDonald's and fine dining restaurant with frier. It's changed daily

True.
i think Hot Wings have the highest absolute value of protein though.

I felt so bad eating mickey d's today I put in double time for workouts today. I've come too far to get fat again.

Absolutely not as long as you stay fit and can burn the calories off i.e. don't become a fat fuck you will likely have 0 health issues from eating mcdonalds. The common denominator with heart disease is being overweight, yes diet can contribute to being overweight but it's not a direct cause of many health issues but being overweight is.

I fucked up my life with fast food. I thought I could just eat the my BMR in kcal and it would be fine.

It is not.
You’re going to fuck up your endocrine system with all of the fucking shit they pump in the meat. Fuck for the love of god OP don’t eat fast food, I ruined my body even while eating 1900kcal/day, let that be a lesson.

>2 mcdoubles and mchickens for 5 bucks

dude that shit costs like 6-8 dollars now. making me all nostalgic and sad for the time the value menu was actually a dollar menu. Your post was literally my post workout bulk snack, but with fries.

Unhealthy in different ways. Mc.Dicks is unhealthy if you eat it more than occasionally because of the high sugar content and salt, lack of nutrients, where as smoking is unhealthy long term because of the effect it has on your gums and teeth, potential for gum disease, certain cancers like lung cancer, generally slowing you down as well because of the havok the inhalation of chemicals has on your lungs.

Nah man i'm from Europe and we have those fancy looking McDonald's. Still shit. Eating from McD's feels like eating fake food made out of paper.

>1-2 cigs a day

What's the point?

Jesus, that's not how it works! Transfats are formed when UNsaturated fats are partially hydrogenated or in the case of frying or deep frying heated. And are poly unsaturated fats that are most likely to do that. Just look at the chemical structure of fatty acids. In saturated fats there are no double bonds that could switch to the trans configuration. In poly unsaturated fats there are a lot of them. That's why the easily oxide or form trans configurations when they are heated.

Oxide = oxidize.

Quads for the Broads

>not eating McDonald’s

Attached: 510D8A43-BB81-4F57-B567-F14A0D1D73D8.png (805x1000, 870K)

I eat McDonald's every Monday after gym at 10pm
how bad is that? should I time it down to one every other week?

every monday is fine