What is the most optimal body fat percentage to remain at as a natty for consistent muscle growth...

what is the most optimal body fat percentage to remain at as a natty for consistent muscle growth, the leanest you can be without causing detriment to muscle progress?

Attached: tits.jpg (790x831, 178K)

Body fat is a meme. You don't need to have fat in order to get strong and bug.

>t. Gained 20 lbs over 7 years of Lean Gains

12%

post progress pic

I've got one on my computer of me back then and about a month ago. I'll post it when I get home

"Pardon me, but milk deliveries go on the other side of the store. Thanks."

Actually, she’s looking for the melons cart.

Trips of truth, you better deliver.

Watermelons not just melons

I am here to ask the sauce question

She does pron

whatever makes the milk truck arrive

I gained 20 pounds (after cutting) in 18 months lmao and never got above 13% in that period anyway

>I gained a lb a month

woah ....

Lanie Morgan

>thinking there is a numerical answer to this question

this tbhlad, inbetween 10-15% is optimal

20 lbs in 84 months
Great progress, user.

10%

10% will give a six pack (almost). Going below that is good but only for limited time (if you do actual sports, compete, below 10% will give mad speed)

At 12% you dont even look like you lift with a shirt on. Youll look like a boy/twink/bottom.
I say 16-22% builtfat to look like a man.

Attached: 1520645611456.jpg (900x750, 71K)

fuck off phil you fat dopey cunt

Trying to do nofap here

You’ll look like a heavyset guy who may not even lift. Wear tighter shirts, Boogie.

ahah wtf

I've gain 30 pound in 7 year 18-25
and only by going to school on my bike,doing sports and hiking. I might have done a few pushup

Post a pic with a large shirt on twinks

Attached: 1519412725939.jpg (385x383, 34K)

Manlets and shit tier genetics confirming they need bulk up because they have boy bods kek. 6.1 89kg just stay at natural weight and cut when the weather permits.

Did someone say a shmedium shirt?

There isn't really a number. Depends what your goal are desu. If you want to look good and build at an optimal rate 10-15% is fine. Body builders have to gain and lose fast so put on a lot more weight. If your trying to put muscle on now fuck the % just eat like a maniac and be fat if you can lose it.

HONK HONK HERE CUMS THE MOTHER FUCKING MILK TRUCK

I had to scroll an entire thread to find this one fucking comment