Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking? If so did it help your lifts and recovery time?

Attached: download.jpg (253x200, 6K)

I started vaping, but only in my home (shit is kinda ridiculous). Pretty much quit smoking by now, and if you smoke almost 4 packs a day your health is absolute shit senpai.

Been there, done that.
I just started vaping.
Helps a lot.

Since I'm likely to be an incel for life I don't even care and smoke unfiltered cigs and shitty food almost daily.

75... wtf.
I've enjoyed many drugs in my life. Tried to pick up cigarrettes and couldn't get through half of one. Like no bias at all I actually wanted to smoke and couldn't. Just too disgusting.

75 is absolutely fucked. Pick up pipe smoking. Do something for fucks sake.

75 what the fuck. Do you smoke while you eat? In the shower? While you poop? Just calm down for five fucking minutes.

>tfw cracking open the 3rd pack of the day

Attached: 1144b4_5719631.jpg (1126x1091, 245K)

I felt like I was dying when I was up to a pack a day. 75 must be fuckin brutal. How are your teeth/ mouth? got lots of sores?

I quit 2 weeks ago and I've noticed I have a lot more motivation. I'm much more aggressive in general, but that might be the withdrawals making me angry.

Smokers or former smokers in this thread, how/why did you start smoking? Never in my life did I find the idea of smoking even remotely appealing, especially since I understood the danger.

dont give up fampai we are going to make it

Normally smoke 15-20 cigarettes a day, occasionally go a couple of weeks of vaping when I feel a bit too disgusting or I'm skint (in the UK a pack's ~£10 and rolling tobacco's ~£15 for 30g). Quit for 6 months using snus but the website I got it from was shut down and the only other stuff I can get tastes disgusting.

I was even more stupid when I started smoking sober 'cause I was 18. It started from borrowing cigarettes from others when I was drunk, then buying my own when I was drinking 'cause it felt good. Gradually it crept up that I felt the need for a cigarette when drinking, then gradually I started smoking sober.

I enjoy the premise of smoking, and as far as habit forming goes, it improved my mental health quite a bit. Specifically, as someone who struggled in school and had a lot of behavioral issues and is now in the military, I always lived a shitty and chaotic day to day, but having those 5-10 precious minutes where I could just stand outside, relax, and stop thinking gave me clarity that was hard to find. It's like the world slows down for just 5 minutes and it gives me an excuse to go away from people and think.

Or on the flip side, it's a conveniant social lubricant. I smoke alot at parties and gatherings. Gives you something to do with your hands and adds an aesthetic of sorts, as long as you don't look white trash or like some scummy teenager which is what makes smokers have that stigma of being smelly dirtbags.

>tfw a pack is $30 here

Attached: 1518597770019.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

I was a kid and all the punks did it.

>almost four packs a day
>lifts
how are you even alive

Also I started vaping and chewing tobacco, it actually helps a lot, used to smoke a whole pack a day now I only smoke one before shitting

Former dipper here, some people get it, other don't. That's the only way I can describe it. It's like a wire in the brain gets crossed for the inveterate nicotine addict. It doesn't make you feel great but it makes you feel normal for once. Honestly it was one of the things that gave me the most joy in life, I just didn't want to die young.

brah i smoked a pack a day for 10 years and that shit JUST'd me. quit now before you start feeling the negative effects of smoking later down in life, (which will come sooner than you expect if you continue).

It takes about 4 months quit on average to exercise at the levels of a non-smoker.

Trying like hell, 2 full days

all these new fags, disgusting.

kek good effort user, how much do smokes cost where you live, thatd be $50+ per day in aus

Attached: 1516532146901.gif (500x375, 921K)

in the Philippines a pack of cigs costs less than a dollar

i hate this pasta

Whoa I thought this meme died

Boy wtf there arent even 75 minutes in an hour how do smoke that many?

Started smoking at parties at 16 when I was drunk, took a pack home with me one time, there you go. Once you´re hooked its just not that easy to quit.
You won´t understand that tho unless you smoked yourself.

Literally no way at all.

>16 hours awake
>lets pretend you smoke the second you wake up until the minute you go to bed
>960 minutes
>cigarette every 12.8 mintues
>EVERY DAY
BULLLSHHHIITTTTT

Former smoker here. Those anti-smoking ads really helped. Also knowing people who messed up their lives from smoking. I know a guy who lost his bladder because of it. His pee goes into a plastic bag. It's so sad to watch. Check out some nasty black lung pictures online.

I thought it'd be impossible to quit until I went to my GP and he prescribed me some Champix or some shit that made it the easiest thing in the world

my edgy high school gf wanted to corrupt me so started me on weed cigarettes and took my virginity. was kinda cool but turned me into a piece of shit, not that it wasn't my own fault. Later found out she was a meth head, weird how high functioning addicts can be.

75! what the fuck nigga just fucking stop you idiot.

what do you do for work.. i'm not even being an asshole or making a joke, if you have the ability to take some time off do it and deal with the shitty withdraw.

I use to smoke a pack a day, quit cold turkey. and it comes down 1 constantly reminding yourself of how much better you are without it, going out and not smelling like shit, running around and not dying, generally being healthy.

second for the first week you need to do autistic shit to replace it. when i was quitting i would game and go and take a shower like once every 2 hours, basically when the craving was really bad. it sounds retarded but just doing shit that you literally can't smoke while doing helps. and between the showers find some shit to keep you truly busy without being stressful mentally. learn to juggle without really caring about actually caring about achieving it.

learn to get disgusted by smokers once you're a week free. you'll smell it and want one, i get the urge when i see a smoker after 2.5 years clean but it lasts 1 minute and i just think about how fucking terrible i'd feel smoking it having ash mouth smelling like shit.

Moved to new city and started smoking hookah two times a week with some friends for the last 6 months. How much worse for me is it than cigarettes?

We were in high school and thought it made us cool.

seems like youre fine, youve been posting this shit for 4 years straight and going strong.
Id say up the dosage to 80 at this point, may aswell finish the pack lmao

You can do it user.