When did you grow out of the Zyzz/Aesthetics Crew faggotry phase?

When did you grow out of the Zyzz/Aesthetics Crew faggotry phase?

Attached: ex0bl.jpg (573x768, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TUnfZdefxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never got into in the first place because Zyzz was always a faggot to me.

u mirin brah?

Was dead before I lifted.

This.

looks to me like somebodys......peanut butter and JEALOUS

heh got em

cope

Nobody actually took it seriously, it was just a funny me me, even Zyzz knew that

Attached: 1518637986182.jpg (989x716, 191K)

I think you'd be surprised how many cheap imitations it spawned

youtube.com/watch?v=5TUnfZdefxs

when i spoke to chestbrah on youtube and realised he killed his brother cause he was weak, chestbrah is the revolution

Attached: 20180314_012955.jpg (3264x2448, 2.82M)

zyzz wanted to join my natty crew but he didnt meet the requirements

Attached: zyzzmirin.jpg (659x483, 37K)

u mad brah?

Zyzz left the true aesthetics crew when he got that nig nog tier tattoo, poor guy

Attached: Screenshot_14.jpg (730x1226, 135K)

>manlet
top kek lmao

holy shit, a whole gang of them lmao
"""men"""" who try to become other men are weak willed faggots anyway
a real man does not strive to be someone else

Sinn Sage always had a nice ass.

Forgotten by Veeky Forums, along with Jeff, Scoob and Piana.

I still listen to that one playlist though.

Imagine trying this hard just to keep being a beta faggot and rejected. Also, she's ugly as fuck

When will facelets learn?

It’s ok brah, Zyzz would have you to make it anyway. He was just that kind of guy

saw some friend a friend has on facebook who has the same polynesian knock off tattoo and veni vidi vici chest tattoo with the hair.

>bro lets go stand in a half filled stadium field and jiggle about listening to poor music!!!
>YEAH BRO!!!!

why do facelets do this

Like all people and philosophies, take the good and leave the bad. I think zyzz did influence me to be more of a cheeky kunt, be more confident, and have fun lifting weights when I discovered him at the age of 19-20. That said, he was pretty obnoxious, especially with all the gay shirtless-and-short-shorts-in-public shit.
There was a guy at my gym who would listen to what I assume were zyzz videos on his phone and audibly say "yyyeeeeeah" and "FUARK" before and after sets like an autismo.

This guy at my gym has a tattoo like that at my gym. Great guy, but cringey tattoo.

Are they actually copying Zyzz? Short shorts and those dance moves are pretty common in Australia. Maybe the first guy is copying him, but the rest look normal

>doesn't use blatantly obvious "u jelly?" wordplay

It's like... a newfag got inseminated while in the womb and popped out levels of newfag never seen before

>peanut butter and jealous

Holy shit I made this up years and years ago I have accomplished something in life

>be a wog
>come from a family of border hoping durkas from a backend shithole country no ones heard of
>decide to snea..immigrate to Australia(probably iloegally)
>Australia the land of Anglosaxon chad supermen
>develop an inferiority complex
>take drugs, get plastic surgery and workout like a cunt just to get trash skanks attention
>die prematurely
>few years later superior Australian Arnold look alike Von Moger effortlessly supercedes you. Making your accomplisments meaningless.
>Such is the life of a wog

wait this looks fun.
i cringe everytime he slaps his hands together tho

nobody on this board cares about von

You didn't make it up retard

are people really this dillusional

>actually believing he invented it

Attached: IMG_0695.jpg (480x678, 55K)

Zyzz was and still is bitchin'. I was inspired by his energy back in 2013. I still think he's cool, there's no reason to outgrow stuff like that. Just like it's okay to still enjoy video games when you're w not a kid or teenager anymore. No need to conform to the expectations of others.

Attached: IMG_0789.jpg (768x1024, 48K)

this is normal in australia, has been since before zyzz

Mirin jelly cunt

Got em

Alpha detected lmao

Von moger try too hard for social media lmao zyzz ripped cunts and didn’t care what ppl think

I would kill a lot of babies to get their facial structure

aesthetics is cool but i want to get strong before i do anything else 2bh family

ALL of you newfags need to know something: Zyzz never demanded that others try to get aesthetics, he just wanted everyone to make it. making it is something you do in your own way, whether it be becoming a fatfuck bearmode powerlifter, a shredded aesthetic beast, or just someone working out to get healthy. he showed us that out of shape, genetically fucked, autistic, nerdy cunts can fucking make it, and if you don't respect that you can suck a dick and die.

Attached: him.jpg (332x416, 29K)

based zyzz