I thought you guys said Jojo's was Veeky Forums!

I thought you guys said Jojo's was Veeky Forums!

Attached: jojofanbase.jpg (576x768, 73K)

Makes a little more sense if you read the newer manga

Any news on part 5? If they aren't animating it then I'm going to start reading it

Not even that. From 5 onwards its all been twinks

Just start reading bro. Nothing confirmed about 5 yet.
Good news is the part 5 manga has been reworked lately with better translations and scans online so its not an incomprehensible mess anymore.

Ayy i got one too but im not posting my naked body on the internet for all to see like you you filthy whore

When did this become sexier

Attached: image.jpg (605x1024, 113K)

>its not an incomprehensible mess anymore
I still can't tell what the fuck is happening in the climax of the story, same with part 7.
If the characters don't explicitly tell what just happened, wiki is obligatory.

Than this
>t b h I miss the older muscle guy style that's gone out of fashion
The only one that I know of baki and berserk but that shits never getting translated and berserk is never going to end

Attached: image.png (842x1264, 1.42M)

Are you buff enough for it to look nice?

How does King Crimson work?

More readable than the ms paint tier translations that used to be readable at least. Clinax is still hard to figure out though

Actually there is a scientific reason why the new generations look like twink boys

I think I know
Think of it like a gunshot
>KC gets rid of the action of the bullet traveling through the air and it instantly hits the target
>GW stops the action of the bullet hitting the person

People forget (or rather do not "perceive") the last 10 seconds that happen between the activation of the ability.
Yeah its said differently, but thats basically it.
>GW

JJBA ended with Battle Tendency.

>mixing up golden wind and golden experience cause I can't be fucked
Fuck you it's my least favorite part

It just does

Lmao take a look at a magazine cover, the overall ideal man is still in top-tier shape

It's just some men want to signal that they are "safe" for women so they grow cringey faical hair and actively avoid staying in good physical shape. This is a pretty niche thing, and Veeky Forums likes posting extreme examples to make fun of because they also look like that and are self-hating. Most out of shape, awkward guys are just out of shape and awkward... like men were for most of history and will be until we nuke ourselves out of existence.

>golden experience
Just kidding, also my fucking least favorite part, I wish someday Araki rewrites some important events through the series so it aquires some consistency.
But I guess that when inconsistency is consistency, you kinda learn to love it.

>denying yourself the ora ora man vs giga-chad DIO
>denying yourself /ourguy/ Kira
>denying yourself fit-fu Jolyene
>denying yourself the magnum opus that is Steel Ball Run

end yourself you pathetic anime-only.

Attached: JOJO, MY HAMON.jpg (640x527, 60K)

I don't know what you are talking about but here what I'm talking about
as you can see the when the father is the Caucasian their children are more likely to look like their mother similar and frame and closer to height than the father it is the opposite if the mother is Caucasian and the father is mongoloid

Attached: PhotoGrid_1521005215860.jpg (1258x1024, 288K)

I meant males look similar to the mother then the father

Attached: Jojo_in_a_nutshell.jpg (1280x935, 343K)

I’m so glad Emperor’s-Text-To-Speech-Device introduced me to the series. The anime was a blast to watch.

>tfw all those Speedwagon references after Part 1

Attached: 95876A57-D91D-44F4-8C8D-EEA88054EB64.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>Emperor’s-Text-To-Speech-Device
based

This is scary accurate desu

Battle Tendency seemed to have a lot more creative tricks/techniques used since all the protagonists had to work with was hamon and bubbles. More importantly, picrelated achievable natty?

Attached: chad wamuu.jpg (391x597, 27K)