Confess your fitness/nutrition sins

Confess your fitness/nutrition sins

Attached: confess.png (231x218, 7K)

currently bulking
so far ive eaten an entire pizza and 2 lava cakes 3 times this week.

I eat a cheat meal every Friday and feel like shit after. I bought expensive protein bars to try and crush the habit of eating junk every Friday, but now I just frequently eat too many protein bars.

Attached: 1516862669833.png (1080x750, 431K)

broke a 32 hour dry fast with a couple sips of water, then broke down and had a Mac n cheese + 2 side baguettes and a brisk raspberry iced tea at panera
I can't stop craving carbs and its frustrating.

I slept through gym time on Monday and I feel like shit about it.

I ate a half gallon of blue Bell cookie 2step in one day. I think I'm lacking trace minerals cuz I'm still craving

I went to the gym 12 days in a row because I'm a loser with no friends or hobbies and now all my joint hurt

I could understand breaking your fast in a moment of weakness, but making the effort to go to Panera, that's on you. Reflect on your sins

I didn't do cardio after my work out. I wasn't too tired, I just didn't want to.

I've tried to do nofap like 5 times in the past week but can't do it, I get driven crazy after ~6 hours and think "eh it won't be a big deal if i just have a wank" I think I'm gonna stop trying until next week when the track season starts and I'm more occupied.

I highbar squat once a week

tbf that mac is like fucking drugs

I've been eating far too many M&M's on a regular basis. I've managed to not gain weight back, but I know exactly why it's not going down anymore.

Attached: 1515984212206.png (301x332, 78K)

I've heard they microwave that shit

I picked a full body program so I can do cardio on my off days but sleep in half the time as I'd rather wake up at 6 AM to lift weights than row a 5K.

I'd rather skip class to sleep to,optimize my gains. Often submit homework late from sleeping, eating or gyming

And I kinda like the ellipticals.

I hate jews
I hate niggers
I hate spics
I hate chinks

I cut my training short today cause i'm just getting back on track and am doing baby weight, a dude i know appeared on the gym, so i didn't want to appear weak

Attached: fitfeels2.jpg (1080x720, 120K)

took 2 weeks off from deficit and lifting due to injury/personal problems.

resumed lifting and meal prepping this week. lost a bit of strength, gained maybe 2 pounds. but im past the point where i let it negatively affect me and just jump back on the train

I ate a whole box of caramel delites and have another waiting in the pantry

kill me

I'm not eating big

I havent couted and cal for 2 days and I know I ate a fuckton.

based

I'm a dyel that LARPs as someone who has made it on Veeky Forums

I keep sabotaging myself with subpar pizza. Ever since little Caesar's opened up near work, I go there about twice a week. Before I even begin eating my deep dish pizza, I'm angry with myself but I eat it anyway. It's not even good pizza but it's so goddamn convenient. I go to the gym 5 times a week but I feel like I'm just breaking even

I'm never gonna make it lads

Attached: 093.jpg (650x842, 236K)

Tried cutting but fucked it up moving into my house. Decided to bloatmaxx from 180 to 200 by May. Will most likely change my mind and cut again in April.

I'm heavily addicted to high sugar energy drinks.
>Pic related is the one I drink the most

Attached: 81t-9voBw2L._SL1500_.jpg (1246x1500, 407K)

>inb4 "just stop drinking them faggot"

i ate my grandmas apple pie
i told her not to leave it on the table

Attached: 1504051191466.jpg (700x525, 45K)

just stop buying them, faggot

Feel you my man, caved in today and had a high sugar sip myself

I'm cutting but am too lazy to track my calories so I just don't eat sometimes

>tropical guava
Dang bro, I bet thats goat

I don't do deadlifts. When asked PT about it he said I shouldn't because i'm still a newbie

Grandmas are the real gains goblins

It was cold yesterday so I drank some Frangelico. It broke my ketosis almost immediately, now I feel like shit and I've been craving carbs and sugar like never before.

I eat oats with brown sugar

Two weeks ago I baked something like 6 dozen peanut butter cookies. They're gone now.

still drink every night
still struggle to lift consistently
still look like shit after 2 years of lifting on and off
still have 25% body fat

I keep getting mad at myself but apparently that's not enough for me to change

fml

bruh, you don't have a clue.

Attached: orZCO56.png (659x609, 75K)

Germanposter detected

I'm trying to gain muscle, but I can't stop running 5ks after lifting & eating at a deficit. I'm tryin'.

What alternatives do you have user? Really consider them next time.

We can't help you user. This one's all up to you.

Get to bed earlier if you have no reason to be up that late. If I could do anything differently in college I wouldn't have slept in as much

I've lifted on and off since I was in high school and I've never actually gained weight or muscle. I always fuck my nutrition up and never feel like I actually do the lifts well. The only consolation is that I've learned what not to do. I just got out of a relationship, sit on my computer almost all day every day, get a huge mcdonalds meal on my way back from class, and sleep for 12 hours until 2pm. I'm a 6'2 skeleton and feel like I waste every single day. I want to start lifting again. I have the free time and desire to, but haven't started yet. I hate waking up in the morning knowing that entire day will be spent on simple pleasure and not making myself any better.

Attached: 1493412734438.jpg (1280x732, 196K)

I use my college's gym and we're on spring break right now for about a week & a half or so. Been trying to take walks and do a ton of pushups, but I wish I was in the gym lads.

Mate get to it. I'm serious. Make a plan. Clean your room tomorrow. Figure out what you're doing wrong and GO. Post in the CBT. Don't let anyone tell you that your goal body is bad. I know it's easier said than done, but you will not believe how happy you will be with yourself if you get your shit together. It is unreal.

And get on a better sleep schedule user, but exercise will help with that.

Thanks user. The only thing I can do well is manage to keep my room really well cleaned. I'm starting with my schedule, then food, then working out. I'm on spring break so I have lots of time to organize and plan and shit.

Attached: 1488862375872.jpg (247x250, 5K)

I'm eating Greek yoghurt and birthday cake as a post workout snack. I'm bulking so I don't care.
I'm also going to bulk through the summer. Don't know if that's a sin though

Attached: 1520448995011.jpg (683x1024, 93K)

>peanut butter cookies

Gross

I add honey to my oats even though I know honey is just sugar.

Oh man, too real. I don't even like much junk food anymore, but I'll still eat a few slices of pizza and then instantly realize that it was a mistake and wasn't even tasty enough to be worth the awful nutrition.

I add maple syrup to my oats sometimes.

Attached: 1520382456054.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Haven't been to the gym in just over a month.
Was going to finally go again yesterday, but woke up sick and I'm still too woozy for that shit right now.

I go to McDo about twice/three times a month and my go-to is 2 McDoubles and 2 Junior Chickens

My first instinct as to what he's sippin is always that it's an espresso shot in a glass or some shit, then it takes me a good minute to re-realize that it's whiskey.

>shoes indoors

Attached: SmackSuki.png (209x300, 133K)

i'm not counting macros nor calories

>protein bars
enjoy your soy poisoning

Same. I just make sure to eat a lot. It's been working pretty well for me

Attached: 1520515792074.png (3451x1563, 728K)

>"he said I shouldn't because i'm still a newbie"
>you pay this man to train you
>he trains you like shit
>you need more training
>you pay him more

oh there's a good confession:
if I was a skelly I probably never would have started lifting because I'm unmotivated as fuck.

have left 2 kilos to cut and ate 4 cupcakes today